PDA

View Full Version : Cleavage

Amiad
09-19-2008, 08:07 PM
In many avatars and photos, lots of girls show great cleavage. Fortunately/unfortunately I have enough fat on my chest to create nice cleavage but I cant walk around with my fists stuck to my chest to keep it there and besides...where would I put the forms?

How do you create cleavage by yourself (no help) that will stay and enable you to put forms and a bra over it?

tessa on the inside
09-19-2008, 08:19 PM
well i like underwire bras i have found over time it has given me some natural form but i still need to use silcon enlargments

erica12b
09-19-2008, 08:26 PM
tape or a diva bra , thats all lol that i have found

Maria2222
09-19-2008, 08:31 PM
Being a Red/Green fan, I go for the duct tape. I wouldn't leave it on all day though.

Nicki B
09-19-2008, 08:41 PM
Surgical tape.

Amiad
09-19-2008, 08:45 PM
Maria and Erica thanks for the answers but how do I apply the tape and where? I apologise for my ignorance but since I have to "push" my chest up to create the cleavage how do I use tape to "pull" my chest up and do this without it being seen? Its done every day but I have no idea how.

Tracii G
09-19-2008, 09:05 PM
I can't get the tape thing down right either.I have a push up under wire bra and use silicone inlargments from Wal-Mart and get some very covincing cleavage.Just pull the the skin towards the middle and the forms hold it all in place.
If I can get the tape to work maybe I'll have more to show. I'll keep trying.

erica12b
09-19-2008, 09:10 PM
take a two ft strip from your arm pit, nipple high across your nip, (cover so it will not stick there) one from each side lean foword and pull (tape)and cross then tape put bra on, then stuff for support.

ps im not describing how to tuck ok someone else can do that

let me know how it works , babyoil helps take the tape off

erica12b
09-19-2008, 10:31 PM
sorry i cant remember what the site was that had all this info on it , anyone else remember?

AllieSF
09-19-2008, 10:43 PM
Do a search here for past posts on "cleavage". There are a lot of old posts with directions, links, etc. Good luck.

curiouslooker
09-20-2008, 11:04 AM
My wife used to frequent drag clubs before I met her and one day we were messing around in the bedroom. She grabbed some duct tape and talked me into letting her do that. (Its for another story but that's how I really got into cross dressing).

If I get a chance, I will post a video of how to do it. I was amazed at how much clevage and breast' I had.

Karren H
09-20-2008, 11:24 AM
I have large breasts!!! lol Due to a medical condition that I wouldn't recommend to anyone!! I just use a tight push-up bra and a couple silicone push-up pads from Wal-mart.....

Alana65
09-20-2008, 12:57 PM
When I go without my forms, but want some feminine shape (cleavage) up top I use a Chic Shaper (see my avatar).....it's all me....no padding. Their website is www.chicshaper.com

PaulaJeanette
09-20-2008, 01:59 PM
Hi,

First of all, thank you for sharing your secrets on creating cleavage. However, for those ladies using duct tape, I was just wondering if anyone has experienced any adverse reactions to the adhesive on duct tape? Also, what about removing the duct tape? I would imagine that could be somewhat painful.

For those using surgical tape, is removal just another one of those negatives that we must endure as crossdressers :) :)

Hugs,

PaulaJeanette

Jamie S.
09-20-2008, 02:11 PM
Thought I'd chime in on the way I do it. Doing it this way will give you great cleavage and won't cost more than a few bucks.

You're going to need the following:

*Helium Quality Party balloons (not water balloons, those will pop)
*Medical Tape or Duct Tape
*Two Bras

First you're going to need to tape from one end of you armpit to the other using the tape as illustrated by the first pic with the Green and White arrows. While doing this, make sure that you pull your breast tissue over the tape and bring it together. After taping from left to right and right to left a few times you should have enough breast to create cleavage.

Now, put on your first bra and fill the water balloons to the desired size. Keep in mind that you will already have of your own breast tissue to fill out the bra, so it's best to underfill them. Also, be careful not to leave any air bubbles in them as they will make a "glug" sound when they move. If you have breast forms, just skip this step.

Once you place the balloons in the bra, adjust your tissue over the balloons so that your breast sits on top of the balloon to obscure it.

This is where the second (optional) bra comes into place. This second bra serves two purposes:

1. It keeps everything in place and secure.

2. It pushes up to create more cleavage.

I only have these two bras to work with at the moment, so I realize that they don't look good together, but they're simply to illustrate the process.

Once you've done all this, just get dressed and you're set. I'm terrible at explaining stuff, so if you have any questions at all please let me know. :)

curiouslooker
09-20-2008, 08:16 PM
Hi,

First of all, thank you for sharing your secrets on creating cleavage. However, for those ladies using duct tape, I was just wondering if anyone has experienced any adverse reactions to the adhesive on duct tape? Also, what about removing the duct tape? I would imagine that could be somewhat painful.

For those using surgical tape, is removal just another one of those negatives that we must endure as crossdressers :) :)

Hugs,

PaulaJeanette

First it hurts like heck when you pull it off. Compound the pain of removing a band-aid by 100's. Second, it leaves the skin red and raw.

But, nothing worth doing is easy. :)

Nicki B
09-21-2008, 12:02 AM
First it hurts like heck when you pull it off. Compound the pain of removing a band-aid by 100's. Second, it leaves the skin red and raw.

You mean duct tape, here, surely - surgical tape (e.g. micropore), if taken off gently, shouldn't do any damage at all? :strugglin

erica12b
09-21-2008, 12:20 AM
i use athletic tape , it hurts and leaves red marks, but baby oil helps, i use bird seed inside old nylons (tied in a ball,or bag the note makes a nip in the pic) also have forms but they dont fit right when i make my clevage

sissystephanie
09-21-2008, 12:23 AM
I guess I am just fortunate, like Karren. I am a natural 40 B, and if I want more cleavage I wear a 38 B bra. BTW, my avatar is all me, with an underwire bra and no pads!!

Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Amiad
09-21-2008, 01:42 AM
But I would like to especially thank Jamie S. Well documented and explained...just what I needed! And your results look great! I own some forms so I hope (and I think they will) work with what you have instructed. Now I just need a little privacy and another excuse to shave my chest:o

Thanks

Amiad
10-05-2008, 01:31 PM
I was looking for help with cleavage and thought I would show a couple of closeups of what your help did for me....I put some photos in my appropriately named album. Thanks everyone.:D

Tracii G
11-15-2008, 11:10 PM
I finally did something right tonight new top helped.But just used the Wal-Mart silicone breast enhancers and a push up bra.
Did pretty good for me anyway.http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg148/scat52/Picture380.jpg[/IMG]

serinalynn
11-15-2008, 11:42 PM
I don't know how I grew my boobs, grew my own naturally and i wear a Cacique cotton plunge bra so thata I can create a fair amount of clevage

www.cacique.com