PDA

View Full Version : Excuse Me have You Got The Time?........

Megan70
09-20-2008, 07:09 AM
:eek:

I mentioned this toward the last post on the thread
Saw a sister Today,
and only several had a Chance to catch it as it was at the end of the thread, so I'm posting as a new one

In The early years 10-15 years ago going out public in the mall and not looking probably as passable as i thought and always at least one person on the mall aisle or store coming up up me and saying "excuse me, have you got the time?", when all they wanted to do was hear my voice to determine if they might be right in reading me as a male.

On one occasion I took their own wrist that had a watch on and shoved under their nose and said "you have it,here, read it yourself" and walk away; another I pointed to the Big mall clock and say "see the time is over there!"

Now it hasn't happened in years but I am now prepared to say "honey, you don't wanna know the time, you just want to hear my voice and ask yourself Is he male or Female, Well I'll let you figure that out:!, and sashay away.

Any of you been asked for " the time?" :haha:

Megan

Karren H
09-20-2008, 07:47 AM
Nope.... never the time.... One guy, while I was waiing to cross the street, in downtown Salt Lake City, enfemme, thought he knew me from somewhere... I don't think so!!! hahaha

MJ
09-20-2008, 07:52 AM
no but i have been asked if i had a place :eek:

Kate Simmons
09-20-2008, 07:54 AM
no but i have been asked if i had a place :eek:Tell me about it MJ. Some of these guys are real cheapskates with no class whatsoever.:heehee:

PamelaTX
09-20-2008, 09:28 AM
Maybe he just thought you were a beautiful woman, and was trying to strike up a conversation. Why assume the worst?

Megan70
09-20-2008, 10:31 AM
Maybe he just thought you were a beautiful woman, and was trying to strike up a conversation. Why assume the worst?
Well, because most of the time it was asked me by another woman? hmmmmmm, think maybe a lesbian fishing trip here.
Naw... i can tell the real intent, thanks for the positive feedback anyway. it doesn't happen anymore, I'm much better at my art... female impersonation.:)

PamelaTX
09-20-2008, 10:33 AM
Well, because most of the time it was asked me by another woman?

That does put a slightly different complexion on it doesn't it? :)

Butterfly Bill
09-20-2008, 12:47 PM
No, but I've been asked many times if I lost the bet.

Paula Siemen
09-20-2008, 01:05 PM
Yes, I have. It was one one of my first real outings to Dallas. I was living in another town at the time and got a covert oppertunity to dash to Dallas to be enfemme. It was a great time. I went to a Meryl Norman store and the sales lady very patiently taught me how to apply my make up and I bought a full line of it from her. I next went to a resale shop and found a nice navy/white knit skirt and sleeveless top set which I was wearing at the time. It was late and I was heading back home when I stopped to get gas on the outskirts. While pumping gas a young lady approached me and asked the time. I didn't notice if she had a watch, but I did definitely sense I was being made. It made the trip back home go a little quicker. It also helped me get more courage when next I ventured out to town for a girls night.

In those early days a whjile back, what an exillaration it was to be dressed up pretty and fem and be out amoung the normal people....just trying to fit in as a lady. What fun!!!!

Karren H
09-20-2008, 02:07 PM
No, but I've been asked many times if I lost the bet.

Hahahaha. That's priceless Bill. And come to think of a really great comeback if someone asks why your dressed like a woman!! Lol

MJ
09-20-2008, 02:27 PM
when in the washroom how about Excuse Me do you have a pad !

justmetoo
09-20-2008, 11:34 PM
Is that where the expression "being clocked" comes from? :heehee:

Mitzi
09-21-2008, 01:06 AM
Every now and then while I was in drab, guys asked whether I had the time. This is in San Francisco...I started wondering if this was code for...oh, you know...

Mitzi

Tracii G
09-21-2008, 02:30 AM
OMG just too funny Mitzy.
I was in a Gay bar and a guy asked for the time I told him I didn't have any.He walked away shaking his head.

Katheryn
09-21-2008, 07:04 AM
at least one person in the mall aisle or store coming up up me and saying "excuse me, have you got the time?"

I'd ask what they had in mind and did they have the place.

Kate