PDA

View Full Version : Speechless Discovery

Shelly Preston
09-20-2008, 11:57 AM
Hi everyone

Some time ago I was watching a daytime tv program which was discussing crossdressing. This happens from time to time so I did not pay too much attention, other that wondering what kind of approach will be taken.

As I began to take more intrest the guests came out

:OMG: One of the guests was a mtf crossdresser who I went to school with :eek:

I was left totally speechless at this discovery and could not make any sense
I was stunned into silence

Has any one else made a similar discovery about someone in an unusual way

Megan70
09-20-2008, 12:00 PM
Hi everyone

Some time ago I was watching a daytime tv program which was discussing crossdressing. .
As I began to take more intrest the guests came out
:OMG: One of the guests was a mtf crossdresser who I went to school with :eek:
I was left totally speechless at this discovery and could not make any sense
I was stunned into silence

Ya know Shelley it could have worked in reverse and THAT person be watching the nshow and seeing YOU as a former classmate,:eek:

Darlene Dippy
09-20-2008, 12:45 PM
Why were you stunned Shelly?

Personnally I blame those horrid school dinners!

Angie G
09-20-2008, 08:26 PM
Not as of yet Shelly.:hugs:
Angie

Jenny Beth
09-20-2008, 08:50 PM
Must have been something in the water.....:heehee:

....but seriousy, what are the odds? So, the question now is are you gonna call him and bring him up to speed?

battybattybats
09-20-2008, 11:30 PM
....but seriousy, what are the odds?

I've seen TS listed at everything from 1 in every 100,000 to 1 in every 100 and CD's from 1 in 150 to 1 in 10!

Even at 1 in 150 that would mean there would have been about 3 MtF CDs at my High School including me. At 1 in 10 there would have been a huge number of us! I wonder who they were?

Tracii G
09-20-2008, 11:48 PM
Intresting stats.

Jenny Beth
09-20-2008, 11:59 PM
I've seen TS listed at everything from 1 in every 100,000 to 1 in every 100 and CD's from 1 in 150 to 1 in 10!

Even at 1 in 150 that would mean there would have been about 3 MtF CDs at my High School including me. At 1 in 10 there would have been a huge number of us! I wonder who they were?

I meant what are the odds of turning on the television and seeing someone you know who also shares our passion. But yeah, I'm sure that out of all the people I know I doubt I'm the only one. So lets see, is it one of the carpenters, electricians, plumbers or any of the other trades I work with? :eek:

Shelly Preston
09-21-2008, 05:14 AM
Ya know Shelly it could have worked in reverse and THAT person be watching the nshow and seeing YOU as a former classmate,:eek:

As much as this sounds possible I would doubt it

Statistically yes I would say there are more CD's from my school but not every CD has the courage to go on National TV

Thats why I was Stunned

I just hope I get to meet her some time :)

Ze xx
09-21-2008, 05:16 AM
Not much hard data on this, but surveys in both the UK and the USA suggest that about a quarter of men have dressed at some time (carnival, Hallowe'en, etc) but that only about 6% persist for any length of time (i.e. what we would call cross-dressers). One man in 17; three on every bus.

I think you also have to remember those who choose not to admit to anything on these sort of surveys too.