PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

meekame
09-20-2008, 03:07 PM
My parents are going out of town for two weeks, i really wanna shave my legs, so the tights feel great on my legs :) but i don't weather to do it .... how can i go about hiding that i shave my legs, and i am still unsure about doing it, any suggestions?

Jamie S.
09-20-2008, 03:10 PM
Pants.

fluffy_kingston
09-20-2008, 04:14 PM
It won't grow back completely in 2 weeks.

You could shave down from your pubes to your mid-thigh, leaving the leg hair and then just wear thigh-highs. That works well for me during the summer when I don't shave my legs.

MJ
09-20-2008, 04:38 PM
well they may not notice . just do it have fun.

suzy cool
09-20-2008, 04:44 PM
It takes about 3 months to grow back so .....How often does anyone see your legs and would they notice?

Tracii G
09-20-2008, 06:06 PM
Suzy has a good point.
You could tell them you got a bad heat rash and had to cool down so you shaved them.Just wear pants when they get back. Now go shave those legs girl!

PamelaTX
09-20-2008, 06:59 PM
I doubt if they'll notice. If they do, tell them you're thinking about taking up speed swimming. Swimmers shave their entire bodies before a meet.

Angie G
09-20-2008, 08:23 PM
My legs are shaved all year and it's no big deal hun do it you'll love it And I just started doing my underarms Again. :hugs:
Angie

Nikki Cox
09-20-2008, 09:01 PM
Unsure, Just do it and wear long pants. Part of the fun is having a secret no one knows about!!!

darla_g
09-20-2008, 09:35 PM
i agree with everyone. its getting cooler and if anyone might see you there is always pants!

go for it. its a sensation you don't want to miss

Jill
09-20-2008, 09:57 PM
You will get a fair amount of grow back in two weeks. If you enjoy the feel of pantyhose on your legs and you have never shaved your legs then you absolutely have to do it, you will be blown away at how good it feels.

2b.Lauren
09-20-2008, 09:59 PM
When I was a teenager living at home with my parents. I always used the excuse of bicycle racing. I did race and shaved my legs all the time because if I had a wreck which did happen from time to time. It was easier to put tape or bandaid on it. My dad did give me a fit. He hated that my hair was long, a sign of the times, and that I shave my legs. He was not nice about, but eventually he stopped complaining. I shaved my legs and continued to shave. Now I continue to shave them and my wife really does not give me a problem. I just say you know how much I hate a lot of body hair. I am so lucky not to be a very hairy man in the first place. I would also say to you just shave and enjoy, wear pants as suggested, and don't worry about it. The tights, hose, and stockings are going to feel so much nicer when your legs a shaved.

CD Susan
09-20-2008, 10:32 PM
Just go ahead and do it! You did not state in your post how old you are but why would your parents be looking at your legs? Just wear long pants...problem solved.

kimdresses
09-20-2008, 10:51 PM
Just go ahead a do it. I shave my entire body and nobody ever says anything. Just wait, you will love the feel of nylon against freshly shaved legs. Just do it.

Christine Kelly
09-20-2008, 10:58 PM
As many posters have stated: Pants.
On the other hand, why should your parents care if you shave your legs? Probably not the worst thing you could do, right? :)

Jaclyn NM
09-21-2008, 12:10 AM
The sensual feel of nylons is at least ten times greater with shaved legs. In other words it is well worth the risk, and besides, as everyone else has pointed out, if anyone notices, you can always think of some reason or excuse. I've gone all summer with my legs shaved, and so far no one has even noticed, even though I wear shorts almost all the time. I don't have real heavy leg hair, so I'm sure that makes a difference. Still, I say go for it!

Tracii G
09-21-2008, 02:44 AM
I've shaved mine for quite a while and wear short shorts all summer.The neighbors girfreind noticed one day when I was sitting on the front porch. She came over to talk and told me she had never seen a guy wear short cut off jean (Daisy Dukes) shorts before.
I told her I liked them short and before she left she said your legs are so smooth I hate you.

Adele
09-21-2008, 02:54 AM
I'd get on and shave them. Nothing feels better. Unless you wear shorts around the house you'll not have a problem:)

darla_g
09-21-2008, 07:49 AM
i think you came to the wrong place if you were expecting someone to say, "Don't do it under any circumstance!"

Maria2222
09-21-2008, 08:51 AM
Shave them. You'll be amazed at how good they look and feel. Your first time in pants with no hair will wow you. Then get a beard trimmer or hair cut electric razor and keep them trimmed from now on. After a while everyone will get used to it.
I trim mine in the summer and shave or epilate them in the winter when I have long pants on. I got carried away and shaved mine already for this year. They look so good. We'll see if the wife notices since I'm still wearing shorts.

Katheryn
09-21-2008, 08:58 AM
Shave them. You'll be amazed at how good they look and feel.

One of my favorite sensations is freshly shaved legs sliding into either my satin pj's or just freshly laundered sheets.

Kate

Annie D
09-21-2008, 09:00 AM
You can think of several reasons to explain why you shave your legs! One might be to tell them that you and a friend saw some athletes in the olympics without leg hair and the two of you decided to find out what it felt like. After you do it, keep shaving and just explain that you enjoy the way it feels and decided to keep your legs smooth.

I am a high school coach and currently teach p.e. I have shaved my legs for several years and wear shorts year round. It is really no big deal and men shaving their legs have been going on for a long enough time that smooth legs are rarely questioned anymore.

Good luck and enjoy!

Ze xx
09-21-2008, 09:24 AM
I know my SO has blonde hair so it's not overly noticeable anyway, but it took me a couple of weeks to notice the last time he did it without my knowledge. Unless you're particularly dark and hairy most people probably won't notice anyway.

Ruth
09-21-2008, 03:46 PM
Unsure, your home situation is not clear to us here, but if you are old enough to go on websites like this, I think you are old enough to shave your legs if you want to.
As many have already said, these days nobody is very interested in how hairy a man's legs are (or are not). I have shaven legs and have worn shorts all summer with no comments from anywhere.

Celeste
09-21-2008, 07:48 PM
I would say go for it and shave them,just wear long pants when your around them this winter.That will give you a chance to see how good it feels.If asked about it ,just use the bike or swim club ideas,they sound pretty reasonable to me.