PDA

View Full Version : An experiment.

suzy cool
09-20-2008, 04:05 PM
Please read this carefully as this is an experiment. Read all the information below before replying....Thank you.

1) This is a restricted poll. This poll is posted in the Female to Male section of the forum (i.e. genetic woman who identify as male) for the purpose of getting specific answers from them. If you are not FtM then please DO NOT participate in this poll.

2) Have you read the paragraph above?

3) Seriously? Have you read it?

4) Do not proceed if you don't understand section 1.

5) If you are not FtM and answer this poll it will be obvious that you are taking the piss and incidentally will probably get your ass kicked.

6) Have you read and understood section 5.

7) Read section 5 again.

8) How seriously do you want to make a point? Read section 5 again?

Thank you.

What's your favourite colour?

Cai
09-20-2008, 04:08 PM
I like yellows and oranges - warm colors. My landlady warned me before I moved in that this room was really bright yellow. It is, and I love it. Very cheery.

(Also: :heehee:)

suzy cool
09-20-2008, 04:26 PM
I lived in a yellow room once. It had a strange psychological effect. I started wearing tartan suits and a red nose that honked when I squeezed it. There's something inherently evil about yellow.:heehee:

Dakotaa Xyler
09-20-2008, 04:51 PM
My fave color is purple.

Heh... Maybe cause I used to watch Barnie alot.

The scariest danozour you'll ever meet is Barnie.

Hehe...

Ya, No ones ever that *cheerie*

I just want to straggle him an... and...

sorry evil side comeing out.

*blushes*

*giggles to himself*

No but seriously I love purple .

Sandra
09-20-2008, 05:09 PM
FFS WILL PEOPLE PLEASE READ THIS POLL IS FOR FtM ONLY ALREADY IT HAS BEEN RUNIED :Angry3: :Angry3: IT STATES IT CLEAR ENOUGH CAN'T YOU LOT BLOODY READ!!!!!!!!!!!

ZenFrost
09-20-2008, 05:11 PM
What if my favorite colors aren't all in the choices?

And I don't know if I'm supposed to slap non-FtMs for voting in this poll 'cause it's an experiment. :thinking: Maybe I should just let Sandra yell at them. :heehee: (P.S. But seriously, thank you Sandra. :hugs:)

Cai, we must be opposites, the only colors I don't like are yellows and oranges--warm, bright, cheery colors. :heehee:

Lisa Golightly
09-20-2008, 05:17 PM
he he he he he :) you boys are soooooooooooooo naughty ;)

sabo10
09-20-2008, 10:23 PM
I'm curious as to whether you would have got more voters if 'pink' had also been an option.:heehee:

Great poll. :)

--KP.

Tamara Croft
09-21-2008, 12:16 AM
2 more :rolleyes: obviously can't read....

wanttobejoe
09-21-2008, 01:59 AM
To be honest I only read the explanation after I voted. :o

John
09-21-2008, 02:57 AM
Red. Can't we maybe add to the first post that non-ftms who vote will get banned from the transman section, and then ban any subsiquest nonftm voters?

Cos seriously, they've got to be taking the mick by now.

dancinginthedark
09-21-2008, 01:39 PM
Your experiment could be enlightening Suzy.

What exactly are you looking to prove or disprove? Several things come to mind, but I would like to be sure of your intent before jumping to conclusions.

dancin

~

sabo10
09-21-2008, 10:38 PM
With all due respect, anyone who's been in this section for any length of time knows exactly what she's trying to prove.

KP.

Tamara Croft
09-22-2008, 05:31 PM
With all due respect, anyone who's been in this section for any length of time knows exactly what she's trying to prove.

KP.Proved it pretty well to imho... :rolleyes:

dancinginthedark
09-22-2008, 11:10 PM
With all due respect I have been in this forum long enough to have an idea, but since I don't read minds I wanted to ask before jumping to conclusions.

suzy cool
09-30-2008, 03:59 PM
I wanted to see if there was any way what so ever to construct a post for a poll so that someone would have to be either brain dead or malicious to post to it incorrectly because I wasn't entirely sure that there really was a problem.
Seems there is.
And then I thought if someone screwed up the poll the guys might get really annoyed and all get naked and cover themselves in baby oil and fight with busty long legged women in sexy lingerie. But that was a secondary consideration.:heehee:

Felix
09-30-2008, 11:05 PM
My fav color is black but I really love red blue and purple too xx Felix :hugs:

Punkster
10-03-2008, 04:30 PM
Lmao Suzy

*Oils self up and waits for long legged busty women*

hmmmm....

*Waits*

hmmmm....bit chilly in here aint it lol

*gets dressed before I shiver so much I slide right out of the thread*

Abraxas
10-04-2008, 03:00 AM
Maybe naming all poll threads 'DO NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOU LIKE PANTIES' would help.

:doh:

Srsly. This is beyond ridiculous.

Or, within the poll itself, do the questions like this:

1. I AM AN FTM who likes the colour black.
2. I AM AN FTM who likes the colour red.
3. I AM AN FTM who likes the colour blue.
4. I AM AN FTM who likes the colour white.
5. I AM NOT AN FTM. Merely an idiot.

dancinginthedark
10-04-2008, 07:18 PM
And then I thought if someone screwed up the poll the guys might get really annoyed and all get naked and cover themselves in baby oil and fight with busty long legged women in sexy lingerie. But that was a secondary consideration.:heehee:

Fair enough Professor.

Question? I have the busty covered. But is 5'7" tall enough? :devil:

suzy cool
10-05-2008, 06:57 AM
Fair enough Professor.

Question? I have the busty covered. But is 5'7" tall enough? :devil:

Let me get oiled up and I'll be round shortly to audition.:lol2: