PDA

View Full Version : pain and lonelyness- -

Khriss
05-26-2005, 02:13 AM
sad story of Mine(not!) but- - - I get desperate at times, in wishes to meet "GG,s" that 'might' understand,, or sister TV- CD's that have "like" feelings" - though - I'm very familiar with - rejection- especialy from - women- ,,,, which seem unfair- though -I'm aware of social -steriotypes- soooo , on down -the "road" I go ,,,, as a mear 'crossdresser'- and !? xx"K"

sarah
05-26-2005, 06:57 AM
Whoa !! take a breath what you want you will get ..first you have to stop looking and start loving yourself ..you are a very special person and as you know you are not the only person in the world who feels like you do .find someone to talk to we have all been where you are now and i know we can give you lots of support ...dont hesitate to private message me or anyone ..on this forum who you feel has a connection ...xxxxx

sarah8553
05-26-2005, 08:39 AM
Khriss,

You want a friend to chat to, drop me a PM or chat to me on either MSN or Yahoo, if I am not online, I will be, keep trying...

If you choose to PM me, you WILL get a reply, I have not failed to reply to a single one...

Hugs n kisses,

Sarah. x

sad story of Mine(not!) but- - - I get desperate at times, in wishes to meet "GG,s" that 'might' understand,, or sister TV- CD's that have "like" feelings" - though - I'm very familiar with - rejection- especialy from - women- ,,,, which seem unfair- though -I'm aware of social -steriotypes- soooo , on down -the "road" I go ,,,, as a mear 'crossdresser'- and !? xx"K"

Priscilla1018
05-26-2005, 08:52 AM
Khris,

I also offer friendship and support;it's what this forum is all about.We joke around and kid each other but, there is'nt a sister here that won't help a sister who needs help.PM me any time.

Andrea
05-26-2005, 01:16 PM
Courage Girl......

morwenna
05-27-2005, 01:14 PM
Like blossoms after Winter's frost,
Hope springs forth,
Inviting us to reach out,
Whispering of comfort and warmth,
Promise of security to come.

Do not cast hope aside,
For when all else is forsaken,
When joy and faith have gone,
Hope will remain to fortify us,
Shelter us through the storm.

When the clouds break,
And light and heart return,
Hope fades to the background,
Not needed for the moment,
But forgotten nevermore.

Hold your head high Khriss!

Love Morwenna

Anita
05-27-2005, 04:41 PM
Khris just relax and take it one stepat a time Life is not the bed of roses portraid in the movies
If you wan to vent /scream shout/hurl abuse I will listen with no offence taken
You are not alone pm me or e mail me "tvfantasy_799@fsmail.net anytime
good luck
Anita xx

Stormgirl
05-27-2005, 05:42 PM
You sound like me

*goes back to listening to Diecast - Singled Out*

Lisa Maren
05-29-2005, 01:49 AM
Hi Khriss

I hear you loud and clear. I and many of our sisters share that pain. Finding love one day is all I've ever dreamed about. Sure, there are far away places I'd love to visit before I die and things I'd love to have (like a nice big house for the family I want to have someday) but love has always been my #1 dream.

I try hard to be patient but you know what? Sometimes it is damned hard. I don't mind admitting that. Every time I get together with my family I'm the only one who's still single and thus I find myself surrounded by reminders of the love that I don't have. Sometimes I ask myself (and the fates) if 33 years hasn't been long enough to be lonely? I know people about to celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary this year and I feel doubt that I'll even have a 1st one, let alone a 40th.

But I also know that I'm not ready just yet because I'm not done understanding myself just yet and when I am, my time will come. I have to keep ignoring "that little voice" that seems so determined to fill my head with doubts (persistent little bugger, too). :)

Your time will come too. Meanwhile, we're listening and we're feeling your pain.

Hang in there!

Hugs
Lisa

kathy gg
05-29-2005, 11:14 AM
HI Khriss and Lisa

I just wanted to say that I do hope you both find what you are searching for. I don't know if you have read any of my previous posts or not. But I met my cd hubby when he was 34. He had pretty much given up any hope or chance of finding a woman, let alone one who was not only accepting but enthused. He also never envisioned being a father either. Marrriage, family, crazy true love, it all seemed unatianable and just a not part of any hope or plans. But that was over 6 yrs ago.

I know he dated some but had not been in anything like a real realtionship since breaking up with high school sweet heart since age 22. That is a long time (over 10 yrs) not to feel closeness and love and companionship.

But then I came along and we both made each others dreams come true.

I do believe in true love. I also believe in being pro-active. And by pro-active I mean, getting out there, putting yourself out there to meet people.

I have a good gg friend who is 27 and does not date. Not becuase she does not want to but becuase she spends all her time either at work or at home. No desire or want to join a co-ed fitness gym, no desire to join a book club or any other reason that people get together, no desire to go to bars or clubs or anywhere singles go to meet. She is attractive (takes care of herself and her body) , has a good heart, good values and just a great person overall. But she does nothing to put herself out there.

I personally have never experienced the loniliness that I hear others talk of. The times in my life I have been single I did everything I could do to meet new people, join tennis, a cooking group, a bike riding group, drove 4 hours to tg friendly bars, put personals on the net, just did what ever it took to get 'me' out there. I rarely had a free weekend. And when I did not have a date set up, I made myself busy with my girlfriends. The less time 'thinking' about not having a boyfriend the less a was miserable.

And as you can see by my photo, I am average in looks. I am not Heidie Klum. I set my sights for people who I thought were on my plateau.

Did I meet jerks and not so nice poeple? Yep, lots. Did I get hurt? Oh yeah! Did I spend money/time/feelings on people who did not pan out? Absolutely! But ya know what, eventually I did meet my husband and when I found him I took another chance. I know alot of people say it hurts to fall for someone or all those other things, but really you just have to keep picking yourself up. Eventually you will make things happen. But you won't make things happen if you are not pro-active.

Inspire yourself! Enjoy your alone time so that when you do get into a relationship you will truly treasure it and not feel like you are trapped.

So get out, put some ads on the net, join some activity where you will meet women and do something.

hugs
kathy in canada

Rachel Morley
05-29-2005, 12:53 PM
I feel for you Khriss,

I just want to let you know that there really is someone for everyone out there, you just gotta be patient. If it's meant to be....it will happen. I would never of believed it could happen to me but it did.

I was once so sad and lonely. I had 3 previous bad relationships where I was the one who got hurt in each case. I spent 12 years on my own without any kind of relationship all. I had friends but no-one I wanted to be intimate with and more to the point...no-one wanted to be intimate with me. I was so lonely. I hated myself and started to drink.

I promise what I am about to say to you is the truth..........

Eventually, after too many hung over mornings, I started to tell myself that I was in fact one of the lucky ones, I had my health, a good job, and a family that loved me. I told myself that all I needed to do was love myself and things would improve, and so I started "being nice to myself" (without drink) which, apart from other things, meant exploring my feminine side more. I like being girly and it feels nice so I did it more.......anyway to cut a very long story short, I met my wife on the (now obsolete) parsimony "men in bras" forum. She lived in the US I lived in the UK. It seemed an impossible dream that anything would happen between us.... especially, impossible was the thought that we would incorporate my girlyness into our relationship. Anyway, 2 years later I quit my job, sold my house, we got married, and I now live in the US as a permanent resident. We are deliriously happy.

What I am saying to you is don't give up on love. Just when you think it's all over and you're on the scrap heap, an opportunity presents itself. I believe an opportunity will present itself for you too Khriss. When that opportunity arises make that leap of faith. Yes, there are those bad times, but try to hang in there. There is someone out there just waiting for you too.....you just have to find each other and sometimes people find each other in the most unlikely of places.

Best wishes
Angel

Khriss
05-31-2005, 02:50 AM
Thank You All for the kind support + possitive feedback,,, I supose I get to be a "whiner" at times but You've all helped My outlook alot !! xxx "K"

Genifer Teal
05-31-2005, 09:16 PM
There is plenty of hope out there. You need to find a positive attitude first. The rest will fall into place when you least expect it. 2 months ago I broke up with a great girl who loved both sides of me equaly. I broke up with her because she was stubborn in her ideas and difficult to discuss the problems we had. I knew this would not work out in the long run.

After breaking up, I had second thoughts. It is easy to say I'd find acceptance somewhere else, but could I? Well, after 2 months, I just met a great woman this past weekend. I hardly know her yet, but I can't wait to learn all about her. I am not sure exactly how she feels about Genifer. She met Genifer first and agreed to a date. That is a good start.

Wish me luck and never give up hope. Dreams can come true.

Hugs - Genifer