PDA

View Full Version : Since it's Sunday....I'm singing the "praises" of womanhood...

Sherry-Stephanie
09-21-2008, 12:40 PM
Can I do that???

I got dressed today and did a first tiime thing...got totally femmed out from head to toe....

Hair Check

Make up...check

Dressed in a pink pullover top and black skirt Check

Pink shoes to match the top...check

black thigh hi nylons check

Necklace, brqacelt women's watch multiple rings check...

Black lace garter belt check

Black lacy thongs check

fingenails check

Feeling like a very sexy lady....priceless!!!!!!!!!

Oh how do I like this being a woman. I'm walking around and that's all I can feel like..a woman...a fleeting moment here and there that my maleness says hey what about me...and I say "Not now...this is Stephanie's time....

My wife even caslled from work and asked if Stephanie was there...and of course I said yes!!!! she wanted to know if she was going to be there when she got home and I said do you want her here??? and she said not a problem...

Today I have it all together and I am loving it....

Thansk girls for all your help patience to my endless questions...

I've finally made it....I am a woman!!!!

sara_also
09-21-2008, 02:34 PM
Stephanie, sounds like you are having a wondeful day. (Great isn't it)
I to am dressed today for the first time in a month, and feel the same way.

Zenith
09-21-2008, 02:56 PM
Enjoy!
:hugs:

Karren H
09-21-2008, 03:06 PM
Cool.... I got to sing the praise of "putting a new Oxygen sensor in the daughter's car"... I'm so happy I could just.....................

Kimberely416
09-21-2008, 03:14 PM
Great minds think alike! I too have been dressed since early this morning; the whole nine yards. I also took the opportunity to do some household chores; wash and iron cloths, clean the bathroom, kitchen and do a little food prep for the coming week.

The apron has been removed and it's time for a little rest before diner.

A real compliment to all those gals who work full time and still manage the household chores. I really don't know how you do it. Geez! And I only have to look after myself! You deserve a big :love:

Sherry-Stephanie
09-21-2008, 03:23 PM
Yes, I had to mix some household chores in today as well since the wife working....

make the bed, vacuum, brush down two dogs...clean up this and that in between getting all fixed up....but for the wife who hasn't come home and crshed and burned probably till supper....but it won't be hard this evening..pizza....and a large chocolate cake for desert....

girl_in_pantyhose
09-21-2008, 05:12 PM
I guess any day that starts off with
"hair check"
"makeup check"
is going to be a great day!
:battingeyelashes:

Angie G
09-21-2008, 07:48 PM
Stephanie you go girl Don't you just love it.:hugs:
Angie

PamelaTX
09-21-2008, 09:04 PM
Way to go Stephanie! I was hoping for some femme time today, but it didn't work out. Sigh! Maybe next week ... .