PDA

View Full Version : Wife looked at me and said "so what color did you bring"

SandyR
09-21-2008, 08:39 PM
Ladies,

Had to share. On Monday it will be our 24th Anniversery. We spent the weekend in our new camper (21" HD TV") I know really roughing it. Yesterday cutting wood for the fire got back, made a nice lunch.

Latter we are both sitting out getting some sun on our legs. She looks at me "so what color nail polish did you bring?". I said "a nice soft pink, Red, and bright pink" I can model the bright pink...... She loved it. In the mountains she painted her toes the same color has mine. Wow!

Great weekend.

Sandy.....

PamelaTX
09-21-2008, 08:44 PM
Great story, Sandy! Thanks for sharing.

Samantha43
09-21-2008, 08:54 PM
Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

jamie55
09-21-2008, 09:15 PM
you do know that bears are attracted to brite pink don't you?

SandyR
09-21-2008, 09:25 PM
I had think they are.....must explain all the bees around us....

MJ
09-22-2008, 06:57 AM
and ??? tell me more how did it go :)

Angie G
09-22-2008, 07:07 AM
Cool story and so is you wife. :hugs:
Angie

geenalynn
09-22-2008, 08:12 AM
It sure is sweet to have a wife who helps instead of hurt is'nt it!When my wife of 22 yrs found out she at first thought I was having an affair after she found cc bills with cloths on them. Now she helps me with make up and co-ordinating outfits with me. We shop together like two girls and have the benifit of being married and happy. Like sunday, we went to my favorite stores to find a new outfit and for once I could not find anything I really wanter except for a patent pink bag at pennys, so I got that (sweet) and on the way home she felt bad I did not find anything so she and I went internet shoe shopping and I bought a pair of the sweetest pink strappy 5" heels and a pair of red leather knee boots! It definitly makes dressing more fun when you have a real woman around to help. I reccomend it if possible to all. One final note, pink toenails rock!!!!

SandyR
09-22-2008, 08:40 PM
Girls,

Thanks for the replies!

It was an awesome night.......

We spent some time in the sun, talked laughed....Made some dinner. Cookie, fudge delight. We named it.........heheh

Sat by the fire......

Went into the camper around 10:00 and had a well.......really fun, and hott night.....

Hugs!

Sandy