PDA

View Full Version : Thanks everyone....

ashleyk
05-26-2005, 07:17 AM
After I joined this forum, I must admit by all the stories and pics and everything else, I have dressed more often than I have ever before. Its like I can`t wait to get home and fully dress up. I do wear some undergarments most of the day, but when I am home, its Ashley time. Since I have dressed more, I have noticed I feel better about myself, my confidence is up and I feel like I can take on the world. So a big thumbs up to all the girls out there for helping me out and find out more about me. :thumbsup: :dance: :clap:

Love Ashley

(PS) This doesn`t mean I am leaving........

Holly
05-26-2005, 08:06 AM
Ashley, glad we cold help. Next time you dress, maybe you could share some pictures with us and perhaps inspire others.

ashleyk
05-26-2005, 08:13 AM
I am planning on getting some pics up. I just bought a 3 in 1 printer, so I am gonna hook it up and start taking some pics. The only draw back is I love being in front of a camera.....

Priscilla1018
05-26-2005, 08:56 AM
After I joined this forum, I must admit by all the stories and pics and everything else, I have dressed more often than I have ever before. Its like I can`t wait to get home and fully dress up. I do wear some undergarments most of the day, but when I am home, its Ashley time. Since I have dressed more, I have noticed I feel better about myself, my confidence is up and I feel like I can take on the world. So a big thumbs up to all the girls out there for helping me out and find out more about me. :thumbsup: :dance: :clap:

Love Ashley

(PS) This doesn`t mean I am leaving........

And all of this happened in less than a month;That's part of the magic of this place and why we all call it home.Thank you for being part of it.

ashleyk
05-26-2005, 09:43 AM
And all of this happened in less than a month;That's part of the magic of this place and why we all call it home.Thank you for being part of it.

No, I should be saying thank you......

ronni
05-26-2005, 06:43 PM
Really, Ashley,
that's absolutely right, you're enjoying yourself more and more,
but we'd love to share your enjoyment too!

I don't have anyone to take my picture, so I use a tripod and a self-timer, and, well, it's not the most natural pose, but it helps me improve my look