PDA

View Full Version : Got a unique problem. Not sure what to do. Is Kinda funny.

VikkiVixen7188
09-22-2008, 01:24 AM
So I decided to tell my 2 best friends that Im a crossdresser. They seem to be very accepting but I think that they think I was joking. They laughed and said it was OK, but they werent curious about it or shocked. Do I have kick butt friends or did I not make it clear enough?

Dita_B
09-22-2008, 01:31 AM
Nope... take it for face value, until proven otherwise... There is always time to clarify things.

Your friends are real friends, what do they care whether or not you crossdress? So the problem is probably more between your ears than between theirs...

I would leave the topic alone... you have broken the news and that's it.... There is nothing more you can do than carry on with your life...

Just my 2 bits...

:love:Dita.

Sallee
09-22-2008, 04:31 AM
I have that same kind of problem before I've flashed painted toe nails and said it is for Sat nite and I don't think the friends have believed me. Oh well just let it go what are they going to say anyway "that's nice":o

Ze xx
09-22-2008, 05:08 AM
You've told them, and good for you for doing so. It's irrelevant whether or not they believe you, at least they didn't decide that they couldn't be friends with you any more. :)

Satrana
09-22-2008, 05:12 AM
They may think you are just kidding because they think CDs are all effeminate gays so if you don't fit that profile then you cannot be a CD. Alternatively they may not know how to react and felt very uncomfortable so just laughed it off as a joke.

If you want a test then show them a picture of you dressed then see how they deal with it. I would also suggest that you do it privately one on one so you can give them the opportunity to question you properly.

KATIE TV
09-22-2008, 05:31 AM
What makes you think it is one "unique" and two it's a "problem" When I decided to "come out" to my friends after much sole serching & with great speaches ready for my defence I was greeted with coments like "so what", "I new that", "and?", "whats the problem" So all I can say is that most people you call friends don't care what you do they like you for who you are, I'm not saying you should go out of your way to dress and show them but if they call unexpectactly and find Vicky at home, well they know. Don't make somthing out of whats not there just enjoy being who you want to be in the knowledge that you have real friends,
Katie, XX

MJ
09-22-2008, 06:19 AM
well you open the door to them so if they see you dressed you can say i told you so

Angie G
09-22-2008, 07:46 AM
Well now you don't have to worry they will find out and freak or something If you forget to remove an earring or wipe off you lipstick. :hugs:
Angie

gerry
09-22-2008, 08:05 AM
I recently told a couple of my friends (friends of 9 years) about my crossdressing. They were completely fine with it. I even went out to a park with while dressed enfemme. I They thought I looked real good.:heehee:

DemonicDaughter
09-22-2008, 12:47 PM
When you told them... were you dressed and if so, could they see you?

If yes to both and they just responded with "ok" its probably because they were speechless to see you dressed.

LOL! Okay, I'll stop teasing. For many people, even if you are serious when telling someone, they are often "have to see it to believe it". So just keep doing what you're doing and if or when they finally get to see you dressed, if they look shocked you can always tease, "well I SAID I was a crossdresser!" :heehee:

vikki2020
09-22-2008, 02:05 PM
Good friends= No problem!:thumbsup:

VikkiVixen7188
09-22-2008, 03:15 PM
What makes you think it is one "unique" and two it's a "problem"?

I usually read the stories about epic success, or epic failure. I thought it was unique to be met with indiference. Its a problem because I do want them to realise it is a part of myself.

Carly D.
09-23-2008, 09:37 AM
You show up at their houses fully dressed then they might get it.. or show them your entire clothing stash.. the years of clothing accumulation and then they might get it..

Jilmac
09-23-2008, 09:57 AM
Vikki, you didn't mention whether your friends were male or female but that really doesn't matter. What does matter is, if they are really true friends and accepting as they say, then they would have no problem associating with you any place or any time you decide to go en femme. Remember, A FRIEND IS A PERSON WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU... AND STILL LIKES YOU.:love:

Jocelyn Renee
09-23-2008, 10:02 AM
I've had similar experiences with friends. Some have lots of questions, others take it in stride, and some really don't want to know any details. These folks have problems completely wrapping their heads around the idea for one reason or another. To their credit, they don't let these problems destroy the friendship, but neither are they interested in discussing it.

VikkiVixen7188
09-23-2008, 12:05 PM
My guy friends didnt react much.

Told a girl and she said shed hook me up with clothes!!:D