PDA

View Full Version : New Survey... Ever Gone Commando?

Megan70
09-22-2008, 06:17 AM
Well, being that our little darlin' Dancin' in The Dark took the bold intiattive to test the waters about "it" mb that is, I thought I would be just as (almost daring and ask not quite a sexually oriented but still personal question and poll it.
Has anyone ever gone Commando while dressed out in public?
WI saw this post on a UK web page and got some interesting answers.
What is Commando you say?
Simpls, going dressed outside in public with one article of fem clothing missing.... your panties.( under a skirt or dress)

I will be that very first on this suvey to admit it that Yes i have ... half a dozen times and o-h-h-h-h-h what a luxurious feeling that is. Not sexual, not erectin wise buy different. Mother natures cool air.

Just so you know I'm talking about keeping this action descrete and not flashing or exposing yourself,,... thats wrong and illegal.Just to do it for the feeling of it.

I would LOVE to here ay answers from GG's on this because I have absolutely no idea if any of you would ever or have ever doene it. PM me for privacy if you wish but take the pol anyway

Megan

MJ
09-22-2008, 06:23 AM
no i have never tried that . so between now and my surgery i might give it a go

Lesley Ann
09-22-2008, 07:23 AM
I have never heard of it before (I must live a sheltered life) so I ticked NO, but now I know what it is, well I'm game (as long as you don't tell Gov. Palin)
your never to old to try something new!
Lesley Ann

Angie G
09-22-2008, 08:15 AM
No I haven't I love wearing pantie. But I'm up for anything hun. Maybe I'll give it a try. :hugs:
Angie

Robertacd
09-22-2008, 08:24 AM
What is Kamakazie you say?
Simpls, going dressed outside in public with one article of fem clothing missing.... your panties.( under a skirt or dress)

We call that going Commando over here...

Karren H
09-22-2008, 08:37 AM

Hahahaha. Well nothing ruins the lines of a pretty dress like a bump in the wrong place!!

Ahhhh. NO!!!

dancinginthedark
09-22-2008, 08:56 AM
I am assuming you mean commando.

If so then my answer is of course Megan and for the same reasons. :lol: It is a very liberating feeling.

dancin

Nicki B
09-22-2008, 12:45 PM

We do over here, too? :confused:

dancinginthedark
09-22-2008, 02:02 PM
Megan you aren't suggesting we pilot planes (sans our panties) into ships are you dear? :heehee:

Megan70
09-22-2008, 03:38 PM
We do over here, too? :confused:

Of course that's what i meant, where i got the sucide japanesee kamakazie thing is well, I don't know. mixup Samantics.
Yeah i first read the term on an UK site StockingsHQ in the male issues forum section and there was a majority who have tried it. Yes COMMANDO!

With of course being descrete and lady like with no flashing I do recommend it to those few here who said they'd try anything once. With the coolness of the fall weather it IS a most sensual(not sexual) feeling. I plan on the commando bit next month when I'm dressed to the nines to attend a philharmonic concert in our beautifaul concert hall. Of course I will be wearing a long, shin length skirt, but with the freedom of garters and stockings to allow some... uhmm... comfortable movement.

Funny story here.
4 years ago I went out to a bar on halloween dressed in my Saloon girl costume with netting petticot(see my albumn). I was wondering why I was getting a scratching irratating feeling rubbing on my touche and groin and it occured to be that in the rush and excitment of wanting to dress up in that costume i forgot to put any panties on. lol :eek:
That nite it didn't feel good.
Megan

Annaliese
09-22-2008, 04:25 PM
I did not vote, never even though of it before.

Annaliese

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-22-2008, 05:42 PM
I always go without panties in a chemese. And once in a while its nice to wear a long dress and a cami with nothing underneath. Especiall when you are bald you kow where. Gawd I a m a bad girl.

Butterfly Bill
09-22-2008, 07:25 PM
Hahahaha. Well nothing ruins the lines of a pretty dress like a bump in the wrong place!!

If you have enough of a pot belly and a small pecker that's not so much of a problem.

And yes, I usually go regimental when the temperature gets into the 80s or more. (The dress always has a hem that's mid calf length or more.)

TxKimberly
09-22-2008, 08:00 PM
Nope. I also answered no but your options say "No - I wouldn't take the chance". It's got nothing to do with not taking the chance, I just don't like the idea! :-)

justmetoo
09-22-2008, 09:28 PM
"Going commando" was traditionally the way the Scotsmen wore their great plaids (one thing Mel got right in Braveheart).
But it's not my style.

joann07
09-22-2008, 09:57 PM
I've gone semi, that is, wearing my pantyhose without panties. :heehee:
Don't that a bunch of times. :c9:
As for real commando, just at home.

Hugs!

suchacutie
09-22-2008, 10:04 PM
as a guy, yes.

but...uh...how do I say this but to agree with Karen about the line of one's outer clothing. How could you possibly get away with it without making a rather "pointed" statement about your birth gender???

Maybe it's just me, but when I want to present as a women, I don't want anything .... well, you see the point!

tina

Edwina
09-23-2008, 09:04 AM
I have at home in summer on occasion, but I would never go out in public like that.:eek: Mother's advice about always making sure your underwear is clean before you go out is still deeply ingrained in my brain. She never mentioned that they should not be panties though.:D

:love:

Edwina

I was trying to post this this morning when the system failed. Hope it is OK now :D

Sophie_C
09-23-2008, 11:01 AM
No, I don't see the point in it.

What's feminine about showing off a male body part?

It would do nothing for me.

sissystephanie
09-23-2008, 04:05 PM

Amen to Sophie's post! In addition, you risk getting stains where those kind of stains should not be. That's what panties are for!!:doh:

Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Megan70
09-23-2008, 05:14 PM

That's not the point or intention of this post.This isn't about being feminine... Remember real GG's do it too, do they show off their female parts? They do on top when they're bustin' out all over. Its called cleavage

I don't want to show off my male parts, and if I noticed any bulges I would either not do it, or wear a very full skirt, nothing ever tight.

The point here is the nude like "feeling" you get that is exhilarating with mother natures col air going up your skirt and giving you a feeling that you have sensually never felt before. Its not a high, its not a bad boy flasher thrill, its just something different, like the feeling you get on your shoulders wearing spaghetti straps dress.

To each your own. Feel free to pass... no offense.