PDA

View Full Version : how many girls go to work wearing panties under manly clothes.

Mia lynn
05-26-2005, 07:43 AM
I always wear panties under my manly clothes. It's the only way for me to get thru the day. I was just curious if many of you girls did the same thing? :)
Mia Lynn

sarah8553
05-26-2005, 07:47 AM
Hi,

As a closet CDer, I often have no opportunity to do anything BUT this, since I live with my parents.

I have also recently tried something suggested on the forum regarding the use of pantyliners. They are ever so comfy, and I've even found they are more hygenic as well!

Hugs n kisses,

Sarah. x

ashleyk
05-26-2005, 07:56 AM
I must say I always wear panties to work under my manly clothes. Actually everytime I go out, I usually wear something under my clothes. Every try playing softball in a thong? Wow, what a feeling. :p

Tiffy
05-26-2005, 08:00 AM
I almost never wear any thing but panties no matter what I am wearing.

Kisses, April

Robertacd
05-26-2005, 08:17 AM
I always wear panties, don't matter what I am wearing on the outside.

cd_donna2005
05-26-2005, 08:22 AM
Yes I love to wear panties under my manly clothes. I also sometimes wear pantyhose as well. Yes i agree ad a nice feeling. :)

Lindahexi
05-26-2005, 08:41 AM
Me too, I always wear panties under my drab, and if the weather isn't too hot I wear pantyhose as well, I love the feeling of the lycra against my legs.

Priscilla1018
05-26-2005, 08:47 AM
The only time I don't wear them is when I'm at the Health Club for my workout.

thongpanties
05-26-2005, 09:10 AM
I have been wearing panties under my "guy" things for years. As you can tell from my name, I'm rather partial to thongs. My wife knows of my dressing, so she is OK with seeing me in my thongs all the time! I love it! And I have collected some very pretty ones.

BonnieJG
05-26-2005, 09:37 AM
I always wear panties under my guy clothes 24/7

Clare
05-26-2005, 09:57 AM
For years I have worn panties and pantyhose under my work clothes - sometimes worked at snow skiing resorts, so they made a huge difference comfort wise!

Although my wife doesn't know about cd'ing, she has let me buy panties on occasion because i make statements like 'take off the tag and you don't know what sex they're for' type of thing.

Anyway, i recently purchased a pair of womens balck slacks and i'm thinking about wearing them to work (with my panties and hose) when i get a new job interstate. My theory is, if you can wear them to the new office in the first week, fellow workers will get over it sooner (hopefully). Anyway, it will be cold where i'm going, so a jumper will hide most of the top part of the slacks effectively in any case.

But in regard to your question - yes as often as possible.

Christine.

sara_also
05-26-2005, 10:17 AM
I have been wearing panties under male clothes for 5 years now, except for doctor visits. Don't like male underwear any more. It just seems natural and feels so much better.

charise
05-26-2005, 10:27 AM
Every day I wear lingerie,I could'nt get through the day without them,mens underware is so drab.
Charise

TrueGemini'sWife GG
05-26-2005, 10:52 AM
Gem is not here now, but I am sure she won't mind if I answered for her..

She loves to wear her G's or thongs, along with her stocking while she works. I get such a kick out of watching her get ready in the morning....
Panties, stockings, socks over stockings, (Honey? Can you see them?) slacks, button down shirt, (Honey? Am I showing?) tie, tie clip..
Then off she goes!

She is just too cute!
:D

Wendy me
05-26-2005, 11:30 AM
being retired yes every day ....if i am not in full fem then it least part of me is....

Ariel
05-26-2005, 11:39 AM
Yes, when I am in drab, I usually wear panties, and sometimes, pantyhose. Depending on the weather (heat), and how I feel.

Hugs,
Ariel

Kimberly
05-26-2005, 11:50 AM
I have tried this a couple of times, and loved it - but I need more underwear before and to move out before I can start wearing panties full time.

philmaria
05-26-2005, 12:04 PM
I have worn panties and even pantyhose to work,lots of fun

Heelwearer2002
05-26-2005, 12:30 PM
Always!!!! in my pantys at work a few times in my teddy's, i always feel better if my lingere is lacey. usually teamed together with pantyhose in the winter months & on occasion have worn my suspenders & lace top stockings.
i do love the rush & it helps pass the day alot quicker, & the risk of maybe being seen is a real buzz.

Maddie Knight
05-26-2005, 03:59 PM
At work is probably the only place I am always all male.
I wear boxer shorts and then when I get home I shower and its on with the panties under my drab, sometimes more, depends on my mood.

Jonien
05-26-2005, 04:10 PM
I wear paties and bra all the time now don't have any male gear left now got rid

Love & Huggs Jonien :kissing:

cathycatharin
05-26-2005, 04:19 PM
i wear nice silky or lacy panties to work and at home everyday my wife knows and has just got use to me i think i also wear tights. :)

Stephenie
05-26-2005, 04:31 PM
Panties feel so much better than boxers. Now that I do office work instead of hands on there is less chance of an accident with my clothing exposing things.

kammi
05-26-2005, 04:55 PM
i wear them all the time under my drab clothes lol:)

Imogen_Mann
05-26-2005, 05:12 PM
Not me, too risky. I have a mild chance of hospitalisation (through assault) in my job... and I am not going to A and E to be discovered wearing panties in front of my boss, who also happens to be a relative.

That said... I always wear them to interviews... helps me keep calm and relaxed. :cool:

XX

Stormgirl
05-26-2005, 05:56 PM
Too risky for me.

JoannaDees
05-26-2005, 06:29 PM
Yes, priceless. I am having a good laugh.

And to the thread, I only own panties, so I guess I'm "stuck" with 'em.

Gem is not here now, but I am sure she won't mind if I answered for her..

She loves to wear her G's or thongs, along with her stocking while she works. I get such a kick out of watching her get ready in the morning....
Panties, stockings, socks over stockings, (Honey? Can you see them?) slacks, button down shirt, (Honey? Am I showing?) tie, tie clip..
Then off she goes!

She is just too cute!
:D

AbbyLee
05-26-2005, 07:14 PM
I am semi-retired, so when not at work wear panties and frequently pantyhose under my drab. On those occasions I work, I have to wear unisex 'scrubs' goint to the bathroom wearing panties would be too risky.

Love,

AbbyLee

black leotards
05-26-2005, 08:01 PM
Not quite 24/7, but whenever I have clothes on, I have panties on. Victoria's Secret are my favorite brand. I even wear them to the doctor and no one has ever said anything. :rolleyes:

Rachel Morley
05-26-2005, 08:30 PM
I have been wearing panties (and a bra whenever possible) as my regular underwear for about 3 and a half years now. The only time I don't wear a bra is at work during the summer if I happen to be wearing a fitted polo shirt. At the doctors office I still wear panties, but they are cotton brief style ones. I can't imagine how it would feel to have to wear boxers shorts....horrible probably.

veronica
05-26-2005, 08:40 PM
ME- I DO, I DO :o

sometimes even a garter belt and stockings :clap:

NOTE: with this you must pay attention. I walked through the entire west covina shopping mall with one garter strap (right rear) sticking out of the top of my pants. did get many looks though :rolleyes:

Tristen Cox
05-26-2005, 08:44 PM
Wear 'em at all times and will for the rest of my life. Don't see what the big deal is though, especially since no one can see you wearing them. Is this just a mental high thingy?

Katrina
05-26-2005, 09:07 PM
Wear 'em at all times and will for the rest of my life. Don't see what the big deal is though, especially since no one can see you wearing them. Is this just a mental high thingy?

For a while, it was a mental high thingy for me, but now its different. I was a boxer guy, but boxers are a pain to tuck in around pants whereas a good ole thong does not. Thats my excuse and I'm stickin to it! I also get more wedgies with boxers than a thong as weird as that sounds. At this point, they are just more comfortable. The only things I have a problem with are boy shorts - they don't hold the...ahem...boys...very well, but I'm getting more used to them. I apologise that this post when way past TMI.

new2jersey
05-26-2005, 09:17 PM
I now wear them all the time. I was so afraid to wear them, but like Tristen said, nobody sees you wearing them. I wore briefs, but panties are so much more comfortabe, feels and looks better.

eileen1969
05-26-2005, 09:23 PM
sweet reminder of how I used to wear my panties as well pantyhose underneath my manly jeans! I just loved the feeling of silk n lace! I do miss those days of the excitement of my little secret! and no one knew! ;)

Peggy Sue
05-26-2005, 10:38 PM
;) Yes, I do the same. I love the feel of nylon panties even under my guy clothes. Often I wear pantyhose, and occasionally I have worn a lacy nylon chemise, wow. I sometimes look at g.g's and think, "if you only knew how much more frillier I am than you". :)

Hug and kisses,
Peggy Sue

Deanna2
05-26-2005, 10:55 PM
Only got panties to wear. So I always wear panties along with pantyhose and camisole under my guy gear.

Luvya

Tina P Hose
05-26-2005, 11:03 PM
At one time Tina wore pantyhose under her guy slacks a few times per week. However one day, Tina had on a pair of pantyhose that slipped off her waist and kept falling down. Although they were pretty good pantyhose, tina had to go to he bathroom and remove them, cause they kept slipping below her waist. Tina then tossed them in the garbage and went about her job. Have not worn pantyhose underneath the work garb since then.

Olivia
05-26-2005, 11:20 PM
Yep, I wear panties every day, under ALL my clothes. Ya know, the best panties I've ever had came from K-Mart of all places. Jaclynn Smith brand I believe. Wow, they fit and felt great and lasted forever! Olivia

crispy
05-27-2005, 02:24 AM
24/7.

I have only one pair of men's briefs, that I would wear if I was going for a medical.

Oh. and about 4 pairs that I occasionally put in the wash when I'm at home (which is not very often) just for the wife's benefit.

Annabel Girlie
05-27-2005, 03:14 AM
I wear panties to work whenever possible, stay-up stockings too, or stockings with suspender belt. Sometimes I change at work into the frillies, or if my wife is away or leaves the house early, i can get dressed before i leave the house

All in all, I probably wear 4-5 times a month under my work clothes

Love

Annabel

Mia lynn
05-27-2005, 03:43 AM
Guess it's safe to say that we girls love our panties.
Hugs to all you wonderful girls!
Mia Lynn

sophie/girl
05-27-2005, 03:46 AM
i always wear lingerie under my drab as well as any skirt i have been doing it for years so i dont feel dressed with out them [mmmmmmmmmm]
love sophie
xxxxxxxxx
oooooooo

Rachel Ann
05-27-2005, 03:47 AM
Panties (sometimes cotton, but at least feminine)

If it isn't a very hot day, pantyhose. If I am not certain of being able to use a stall in the mens' room, thigh-highs instead.

A stretch cami if it won't show under my shirt - almost feels like a bra :)

Joan of Art
05-27-2005, 04:05 AM
ALL THE TIME,
Yes Tristen, for me, it is a mental high thing(y). And I love it. Sometimes I wear hose, a lot of the times, and when I ride my motorcycle I wear tights over my soft sexy underwear....and that really feels good. VaVaVaRoomm:)
Still have a couple of men bikini type underwear for emergency, but its just not the same. No way.

Have Good Days Girls,
Joan

Samantha Jane
05-27-2005, 05:34 AM
I started wearing panties 24/7 a couple of months ago.

The wife has thrown out all my boxers, except one pair which she left in case I ever have to go to the Doctors.

My collection is growing, as I cannot resist buying new panties when ever I go out shopping. :D (will have to stop sometime).

The wife and I often like the same style/colour of panties. Although she says it's a pain sorting out who's is who's, when putting the washing away. :)

Samantha xx

Mia lynn
05-27-2005, 07:14 AM
Tristen

I guess for me it is a mental thingy. The thought that I can feel fem at work is exciting. I do love the feel as my pants rub up against the panties. There always a chance that I might be caught adds to it too.
Hugs Mia

DonnaT
05-27-2005, 08:56 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/12/12_6_14.gif I do. Everywhere but to the gym or doctor. My wife will see me in my tighty whities occassionally and ask what's the occassion. :D

Jerry
05-27-2005, 09:16 AM
Oh, time for a pity party. I never wear my girlies unless I'm home alone. Going out with any femme wear is VERBOTTEN!

:( Jerry

ade
05-27-2005, 12:13 PM
i love to wear sexy nics under my work cloths i worry what would happen if i had an accident though

jamiepabicd
05-27-2005, 12:20 PM
i just started wearing panties under my clothes. did it a few times in the past and loved it. now i'm going to wear panties all the time under my clothes. was to work today with my new bright green string bikins.
jamie

Natasha Anne
05-27-2005, 01:39 PM
I don't have anything other than panties, so I guess I qualifty because I never go "commando"

Like2BAspen
05-27-2005, 07:19 PM
A friend here motivated me to give up my briefs for panties. Two months almost never wear mens underwear again. I hate them unless they are silk boxers.

melissa12
05-27-2005, 08:26 PM
i wear panties under my drab clothes too mosly jockey for her or hanes her way sporty panties

Serena
05-27-2005, 11:04 PM
I wear panties under my clothes 90% of the time, and have been since I basically started crossdressing. The only thing I hated about it as a kid was having to wear panties under boxers on gym days, since I didn't want to seem "weird" dressing in the bathroom.

Monique_Lynn
05-28-2005, 05:59 AM
Panties for me also 24/7/365, as far going to Dr. just plain old black stretch satin bikinis works for me.

AngelBelow
05-28-2005, 06:37 AM
I actually wouldnt feel right if i did so *hides*

i usually go no way or all the way XD.

Lois82
05-28-2005, 06:40 AM
I always wear panties under my manly clothes. It's the only way for me to get thru the day. I was just curious if many of you girls did the same thing? :)
Mia Lynn
I do wear my panties on occasion and love the feeling when standing next to girls :) . Love snapping the leg bads through out the day and an occasion slide of the hand across my nylon covered crotch :D , what a rush.

Hugs and kisses,

Lois

MichelleGray502
05-28-2005, 07:08 PM
I wear Silky or very soft nylon knickers (panties) all the time no matter what i am wearing on the outside and i also wear silky tights depending on the temp outside. I haven't worn male underwear since i was 16 (Now 42) it's now where near as comfortable as womens knickers that's how i am , i was wondering if anyone would argree with me on this. i am sure there is a lot of you that do.

Raven Pierce
05-28-2005, 07:32 PM
i wear panties under my drab clothes too mosly jockey for her or hanes her way sporty pantiesIm with Mellisa

Donna Delite
05-28-2005, 07:32 PM
Sometimes, just started a few months ago, lets me have a touch of fem all day

w2bejessica
05-28-2005, 09:30 PM
I wear a bra and a thong everyday to work so I guess that is 24/7/365 days

MISS-D
05-28-2005, 10:44 PM
i have been wearing pantys most of my life but in the past couple of years i have also been wearing a bra. i am now a good b cup my wife has told me to start wearing one because its looks much nicer.

mandiemay69
05-29-2005, 05:35 AM
Yes just got to wear panties and pantyhose under my work clothes. Just love the feel of them against my shaved body. :)

AnnaMaria
05-29-2005, 05:56 AM
I don't wear anything else but panties and havn't for about two yrs now. Don''t have anything else to wear even if I wanted to. And as far as the Dr. is concerned I don't worry about that because of the fact that they are not allowed to discuss the people that they see with anyone but that person or close relative and my wife knows already. But I do wear basic briefs to work most of the time so that if I tear my pants and they show there won't be any questions.

Margyany
05-29-2005, 06:56 AM
I only own panties. I wear them all the time, everywhere. When it is hot or I have to work somewhere that is going to be hot, I wear pretty cotton full coverage panties(granny style). The rest of the time, you will find me in nylon.
In the winter , I always wear nylon panties and pantyhose under my work clothes. The rest of the time, it is nylon stockings, garter belt and pettipants.
It is just the way I live. If anyone finds out, big deal. So what. Tell someone who cares. I don't flaunt my choice of dressing or try to impose it on others. At this stage in my life, I really don't care anymore. It's part of the parcel of who I am. Take it or leave it.

pantylover1
05-29-2005, 07:28 AM
:D I wear panties 90% of the time

Bernice:thumbsup:

pantywearer208
05-29-2005, 08:29 AM
i wear panties all the time. only time i ever put on mens was to go to drs but have gone in white panties also. i love nylon, satin, etc panties. cotton panties really dont interest me. for the most part i wear vanity fair stretch satin hi cuts. also have full cut briefs and some string bikinis. all depends what mood i'm in :D :D

Kim
05-29-2005, 08:45 AM
I wear panties 24/7/365 even to the Dr. now. Stretch satin are my favorites VF. I often wear two pair, love the feel of the satin panties rubing togather.

suzi_cd
05-29-2005, 08:48 AM
I only have panties now - thongs and strings mostly.

Suzi

xx

Billie D
05-29-2005, 01:29 PM
Hey girls, I started wearing just panties several months ago and just last week I took everything male out to the trash. I have several diffrent styles and colors. I'll never wear mens underware again

Shaauna
05-29-2005, 01:56 PM
I've worn thong panties under my regular clothes at work since I started wearing them - over a year ago now.

I like to sit at my desk and sort of lean forward so that the thong is severely exposed but nobody can see it because of the chair.

Mia lynn
05-29-2005, 07:16 PM
I'm very much a thong girl. I love being a panty waist.
Hugs
Mia Lynn

Mia lynn
05-31-2005, 07:47 PM
Sexy panties, don't go out without them LOL
Mia

Jasmine_bi_nite
05-31-2005, 08:16 PM
I always wear panties, especially at work under my slacks. I like to take heels in and slip them on under my desk. Pantyhose feels great too!

Billi49504
05-31-2005, 10:44 PM
Always, except to a Dr. apptment. They are all string bikinis, except for 2 pr of mens, some where under the bras...Billi

Ibuki_Warpetal
05-31-2005, 11:34 PM
I just thought of something. I don't consider my guy clothes to be "man clothes".
And as far as my guy underwear, on the package was officially written "bikini".

Pretty sure I didn't answer this thread yet. If I did I should maybe look harder next time. :p
I've gone to work and school a few times in panties/pantyhose whatnot under denim pants.

Wouldn't consider it again.
Just doesn't feel right.

barbietv
06-02-2005, 06:11 PM
love my paties with lots of lace I wear them all the time and for doctor visits I have the cotton white bikinis

PantyhoseSissy
06-02-2005, 06:50 PM
I don't even own any male underwear anymore. All I have are panties.

Denise01
06-02-2005, 10:39 PM
Hi:
I wear panties most every day, and in the winter usually underdress totally femme, including a bra. Can hide a lot under a bulky sweater.
I have been wearing panties and a bra for so long now. almost feel naked without one

Denise 01

cdcheryl
06-02-2005, 11:43 PM
about 15 yrs ago when i had a different job I occasionally wore pantyhose but now its tough because I do highway maintenance and one never knows when one will rip pants or get hurt so I could never take the chance

Nikki A.
06-02-2005, 11:57 PM
Like the rest panties 95% of the time.

Jo_2s
06-03-2005, 12:01 PM
I only have panties now, all mens underpants are so uncomfortable

melissa12
06-03-2005, 06:49 PM
i wear panties under my male clothes all the time and in the winter a pair of panyhose or tights, leggings and sometimes womens thermal bottoms(the ones with the flowers on them)

MistyCD
06-03-2005, 09:21 PM
maybe this should be renamed to "how many congressman, senators and politicians wear panties under their clothes to work" At one time I heard it was quite a few !!!

TaylorAB
06-03-2005, 09:42 PM
I wear colorful bikini underware under my clothing :D

MISS-D
06-03-2005, 11:31 PM
i don't wear anything else but. i have even started to wear bras alot now to.i feel more alive and feel better about myself .

BecomingBrooke
06-04-2005, 02:16 AM
yes all the time own over 50 pair of panties and only 5 of mens...

Trish
06-04-2005, 06:49 AM
I've worn panties 24/7 for over 30 years. I have one pair of mens briefs, that I wear for doctors visits.

crispy
06-04-2005, 07:30 AM
I've worn panties 24/7 for over 30 years. I have one pair of mens briefs, that I wear for doctors visits.
I hope you haven't worn your panties for 30 years!!

Fashions change, you know..... and the knicker elastic does get worn out after 10 years. ;)

Rebecca Ann
06-04-2005, 08:00 AM
All the time and if not to hot panty hose! :D

chrissy_Sissy
06-04-2005, 08:50 AM
I wear as a minimum panties every day and often times a night gown at bed time what a great feeling been doing this for 29 years since i was 12
Me too, I always wear panties under my drab, and if the weather isn't too hot I wear pantyhose as well, I love the feeling of the lycra against my legs.

chantal
06-04-2005, 09:46 AM
I will not wear anything else, I really like to wear thongs especuialy on hot days, the only problem is when I get excited, I also wear a bra at all times does anyone else?

AbbyLee
06-04-2005, 02:13 PM
I used to, but in my new job, I have to wear 'scrubs' and there is no way to conceal them when I use the bathroom.

AbbyLee.

AngelAshley
06-04-2005, 03:02 PM
Yeah.
I don't actually own any male underwear any more so I don't leave myself with a lot of choice :)

Anyone wear a bra often under male clothes?

I wore one to school once... was really exciting but I kept my blazer on all day!!

Trish
06-05-2005, 08:11 AM
I've been wearing panties 24/7, for about 30 years.

black leotards
06-08-2005, 05:52 PM
I wear them all the time, even for doctor's visits! Nothing beats Victoria's Secret :D

michellej
06-08-2005, 06:55 PM
I wear my thong panties whenever I wear clothing. I do have a couple of pair of Calvin Klein thongs to wear on days I don't feel like going fem. They are nice thongs, and made for the "manly package" If something were to happen, I would be wearing always a thong, sometimes a Klein thong. Now..... if only Calvin only liked silk and pretty colors

Rachel Ann
06-08-2005, 10:46 PM
In the past, I never quite understood why women would choose to wear pantyhose without panties. I do now! :D

InPantyhose
09-15-2005, 10:18 PM
I always have wear 100% nylon sheer to waist Pantyhose without any panties underneath... And that's what makes pantyhose so special...

IRIA
09-15-2005, 11:02 PM
As of last year, I got rid of all my male underwear and replaced them with as many panties as I could afford! More... later.

emmicd
09-15-2005, 11:04 PM
I wonder how many guys do wear panties underneath their work attire(male). It must be quite a few! It does feel more comfortable to wear girls undergarments underneath the suit pants. I even like wearing girls boxers.

In the winter I like to wear pantyhose also for warmth and comfort. Also that silky feeling is very cool!

I wonder if guys who just wear panties under their male clothes and no femme clothes outwardly do they fall into the category of crossdresser or is this an entirely different kind of thing?

Emmi

Stephanie
09-16-2005, 12:35 AM
I wear panties to work just about every day, that is as long as I get up early enough for my wife to put them on me (she wants to be the one to do it for me while she becomes more comfortable with my crossdressing-I don't mind indulging her). I've become so accustomed to wearing panties on a daily basis that, frankly, I really can't even stand my male underwear anymore, although I will wear them if I don't wake up early enough and/or simply don't have any panties left.

Tara Beth
09-16-2005, 06:31 AM
I once wore black satin bikinis and lace-top thigh highs to a job interview. I was so nervous getting ready in my hotel room, but the interview itself made me so nervous I forgot about my attire.

If I don't/can't wear out, I do enjoy lounging around my apartment in nothing but lingerie in the evenings. That kinda makes up for it. ;)

Lisa Golightly
09-16-2005, 06:56 AM
I wear Marks & Spencer's knickers... well I am English after all :)

RachelDenise
09-16-2005, 07:18 AM
Like many of us I have worn panties to work under guy clothes. It is very fem-feeling and I am reminded about Rachel all day! :cool:

Sandy
09-16-2005, 07:24 AM
I Love Winter So I Can Go On My Early Morning Walk Wearing Tights & Panties When Its Still Dark. Makes You Very Careful Of Cars,hate To End Up In The Local Emergency Ward. Please Explain? :)

BonnieJG
09-16-2005, 07:51 AM
I always wear panties under my manly clothes 24/ 7 i don't wear anything else sometimes , I also ware a bra too (maching) when I can

Cassie
09-16-2005, 07:56 AM
I always ware fem clothes as often as pssible, but under my pants I wear nickers always and tights or hold ups as soon as the onset of winter comes.

insearchofme
09-16-2005, 08:30 AM
I wear panties as much as possible. I keep some guy underwear for when I travel. I've stopped buying guy underwear and buy just panties. I will wear a bra during the colder months when I have to wear an undershirt.

DeniseNY
09-16-2005, 09:23 AM
Yes, more often than not I will wear panties under my male clothes in the office... Sometimes I get bold and wear a camisole and/or a bra, and on colder days, I will wear stockings also. If I find a pretty pair of textured stockings, sometimes I will not even wear socks!. I have a few pairs of women's size 8 pants that I will wear on occasion. And then there are times I go in full drab. There's nothing like the feeling of stockings over freshly-shaved legs, except for perhaps the feeling of satin or microfiber panties under your pants.

LaceLuvr
09-16-2005, 09:27 AM

panties are a must... just don't feel normal w/out them

Angela Burke
09-16-2005, 09:39 AM
Yes
Just like the rest of the girls it's panties for me.
I can't remember the last time I wore male underwear.
I think it would feel strange if I did.
Panties all the way!

Love Angela XX

vicki true
09-16-2005, 10:42 AM
I always wear panties under my guy clothes 24/7

me too, no male underwear, its all gone! ;)

ebony
09-16-2005, 12:25 PM
24 hous a day 7 days a week. I wear alll my panties untill Im all out. I
get a good look a those old ugly boxers and say (oh no lets go panty shopping) Then lets do the laundry. Its nothing like starting fresh with a brand
new pretty pair; wish I could fit thongs bit I was just blessed with to much.
Soon i plan to throw away all my male underwear.

Angela Burke
09-16-2005, 12:59 PM
24 hous a day 7 days a week. I wear alll my panties untill Im all out. I
get a good look a those old ugly boxers and say (oh no lets go panty shopping) Then lets do the laundry. Its nothing like starting fresh with a brand
new pretty pair; wish I could fit thongs bit I was just blessed with to much.
Soon i plan to throw away all my male underwear.
24/7?
do you sleep in your underwear?

Love Angela XX

virtualize
09-16-2005, 01:54 PM
yeah me to i always wear matching knickers and bra to college

Tristen Cox
09-16-2005, 02:04 PM
24/7?
do you sleep in your underwear?

Love Angela XX
I do:D

Kayla Smith
09-16-2005, 02:05 PM
As for myself, I have not owned or wore male underwear for the last six years, all I have is panties. They are much more comfortable and the thought of going back to ever wearing male underwear does not appeal to me. I have more panties in my panty drawer than my wife .:D

My favorite panties are from victorias secret :c9:

Kayla Smith

ebony
09-16-2005, 02:24 PM
when my girl aint acting wierd Ill wear some to sleep

Laurie Ann
09-16-2005, 07:39 PM
I wear panties (thongs only) under me clothes and sometimes thigh highs if its cool enough

ladyfydiana
09-16-2005, 08:07 PM
When I am at home I either wear my Hanes Her Way cotton panties or some sexy satin ones. ;)
I used to wear a bra,panties,garter belt and hose out under my male clothes but I havent done that in a while.
So I guess my answer is sometimes but not all the time.

Missy_Aust
09-16-2005, 08:25 PM
G's and thongs 24/7/365, even for the doctors and when I was hospitalised for an eye complaint 3 months ago. Dont own anything else. Did try a while back, but couldn't stand the look or feel of male underwear.

psdibe
09-16-2005, 08:45 PM
I have begun wearing panties for weeks now and feel extremely comfortable. I wear panthose when the weather is cool. I dont think i will go back to mans underwear. Pantie sjuys make me feel great and very comfortable.
Hugs PD

connie rotten
09-16-2005, 08:48 PM
Always After Shaving You Know Where

Rochelle 5
09-16-2005, 09:08 PM
Always! It feels so good throughout the day. Sometimes I wear pantyhose with no panties, feels great. I wear bras to work when it gets cold and you can wear a sweater to work. I have worn a garter belt and stockings to work, but you have to be careful with that depending on the slacks you wear. ;)

Tristen Cox
09-16-2005, 09:13 PM
I go everywhere in my panties:p Don't leave home without them :D (shaddup T)

parris james
09-16-2005, 09:17 PM
Yes I do, hope I never get shot in the line of duty, might have some splainin to do :lol:

MaylinJane
09-16-2005, 11:02 PM
Always. I wear a uniform at work, it's the only way I can feel comfortable. I also wear very small mens A shirts to give me a feeling of wearing a bra and to get some support, almost like wearing a sports bra.

May

gennee
09-16-2005, 11:25 PM
I wear panties to work.

Gennee :)

DawnRodgers
09-17-2005, 01:33 AM
I often used wear panties (love thongs) to work. Even more, I used to ravel on busuness a lot and wore, panties, garterbelt, nylons and polished my toenails too. Used to love to slip off my shoes and see how sexy and femnine that looked. Sometimed also wore a bra too. Don't do that as often since 0-11 since security has gotten more stringent and greatly miss that.
Dawn

size7satin
09-17-2005, 02:30 AM
I couldnt even tell you were to find a pair of whitey tightys.........I have worn panties to work for 12 + years :D

Sandra H
09-17-2005, 04:18 AM
I wear both panties and pantyhose everyday what ever I am wearing and have done for over 20 years. Panties to me are the norm.

Victoria Pink
09-17-2005, 07:29 AM
I wer mine to work on occaision. For example, last Friday I wore a cute "Hello Kitty" pink pair. I felt really energized all day long!

Victoria

Sedona
09-17-2005, 07:56 AM
Yes,

A thong probably eight out of ten days, commando the rest (men's boxers on occasion).

darcyann
09-17-2005, 01:07 PM
Always wear panties, and sometimes nylons or stockings(have done this for years anyway because it helps support my legs that are not as good as they use to be lol)

Love

Darcy Ann

Orrene
09-18-2005, 04:17 AM
:confused:
Hi,

As a closet CDer, I often have no opportunity to do anything BUT this, since I live with my parents.

I have also recently tried something suggested on the forum regarding the use of pantyliners. They are ever so comfy, and I've even found they are more hygenic as well!

Hugs n kisses,

Sarah. x

What and wear did you read about the panty-liners, Sarah? I'm guessing that you don't have the "opportunity" to wear panties full-time yet? :confused:

Orrene

Orrene
09-18-2005, 04:19 AM

Kisses, April

Nice to see others who wear panties full-time! What style do you like best, April?

Orrene

Sherrie
09-18-2005, 06:55 AM
I wear panties all the time. Only while at work, I am afraid of being caught as I work in construction (A/C technician) and am around alot of other guys. (Shirt comes untucked and pants dont stay up, but so far no one, if they have seen, has said anything.) Also customers pose a risk as well.

Amanda Leigh
09-18-2005, 08:08 AM
always wear panties since I told wife and she burnt all my male undies :thumbsup:

Bernadina
09-18-2005, 10:30 AM
always wear panties since I told wife and she burnt all my male undies :thumbsup:

Congratulations on having a sensible wife. Male undies are ugly anyway in my opinion. I don't own any.

Laura Jane
09-18-2005, 12:30 PM
I've been almost always in my fem knickers under my suits at work in the last year or so, occassionaly I'll wear tights or stockings and suspenders or hold ups.

Normally theres not much chance of getting 'caught' but there have been scrapes.

The fly (or zip) on my trousers broke once when I had a pair of fetching lacy pink knickers on and I had to spend the rest of the afternoon at half mast but when I had to move from my desk, I covered the situation with a folder or book. Luckily I had a long coat for the trip home!

One Friday night after work I went out for drinks with the gang and got 'lucky' with a rather nice lady. After being invited in for coffee and while snogging I was working out how the hell I would be able to undress without giving myself away when a hand was thrust down my trousers by my 'date' for a quick play, which was only fair considering where my hands were! I thought it was only a matter of time before I would be busted with a quick tug at my zip.

Luckily she suggested we head for the bedroom and I was able to undress down to my shirt in the lounge and hide the evidence in my touser pocket. :D

Sexy Nikki
09-18-2005, 12:45 PM
I love wearing panties under my male clothes. Ive done it for a couple year now. It makes me feel very sexy(Thongs are my favs) :Power: .

XXX

Nikki

Sandra H
09-18-2005, 03:00 PM
As I have said earlier I wear panties everyday all day no matter what I am wearing on top. I only have a two pairs of men’s underpants, which I only wear for trips to the doctors, which thankfully is very few and far between.

I do not have the nerve to visit the doctor wearing panties, as my doctor is a woman. It could prove very difficult if she said, “You are wearing my panties” :eek: Then me trying to convince her that I have not stolen her panties be we just have the same good taste. :D

Mind you I do find her very attractive so sharing her panties would be great fun. No I must stop as things are getting out of hand, but that a different story LOL :p

Deanna2
09-18-2005, 05:00 PM
Wearing femme panties at all times is a given. It used to be string bikinis, but just recently I taken to wearin hipster briefs. They are both fantastic.

Karenscott
09-18-2005, 06:51 PM
I have NO guy underwear any more. Got rid of it all. I only wear panties ( and usually a bra) every day under my boy clothes. I love how it makes me feel.

kimmjacoby
09-18-2005, 07:09 PM
I Havn't Purchased Male Underwear For Over Ten Years Now....
When Out In Drab Drinking With The Boys, I Wear A Women's Plain Top, Dockers, Ear Rings(pierced) Perfume, Panties & Ankle Bracelet. And The Best Thing Is, Nobody Cares!:)

Chantel
09-18-2005, 07:21 PM
Hi Girls. i can not stand to wear male underwear anymore have been wearing panty's for many years love the feel. wife knows i wear them and helps me pick out what i want

Denise01
09-26-2005, 10:07 PM
I wer panties 24/7 other than when i am going to the doctors.
Depending on the weather, I often fully underdress including a bra. In the coole weather panty hose are nice and warm, and add to the warmth when working out side.

Denise

Lauren415
09-26-2005, 10:18 PM
I only wear panties, don't own any male underwear

Helen MC
09-27-2005, 02:16 AM
Same here. I am a 24/7 panty (knicker) wearer and do not own any male underpants and have not done so for 35 years now . When I was able to give up PE and Sports at school I could wear my big Sister's knickers (and sometimes my Mum's) under my trousers every day and no longer had to wear Boys' Y Fronts on the two days each week I did PE. (at least until the lesson was over and I went into the Boys Toilet and changed back into a pair of Girls' panties). Since then I have always worn women's knickers and panties and never male underpants.

I also wear panties when I go to the Doctors and this has never caused any adverse comment. In those occasions I will wear plain white, black or pale blue Sloggi Maxi Briefs and once when I had to be rushed to hospital with suspected appendicitis I was wearing a pair of pink Sloggis and this caused no comment by the Doctor examining me in the hospital nor the nurses whom I am sure must see many men wearing women's panties etc under their masculine drab. On days that I am not likely to get undressed in front of other men I will wear prettier briefs, pink or with floral patterns etc.

Nowadays, at least here in the UK, some styles of men's underpants are identical to women's, as they are flyless, have a double gusset, elastic though the leg openings and are in all sorts of colours and patterns, a big difference from my childhood and youth in the 1950s and 60s when only white shorts or Y-Front Briefs (again plain white) were available for males to wear. I can now get changed in the dressing room (locker room) when playing golf etc and be wearing either Sloggi briefs as mentioned or Navy Blue, Bottle Green or White cotton knickers and nobody would give them a second glance as the underpants worn by the other men are often quite similar.

Finally, I don't go out en-femme. I am strictly an "in house" Crossdresser as far as women's outer clothing is concerned although I have gone out wearing a kilt (yes, yes I know its NOT a skirt but it's as close as one can get to wear outdoors with ease) and underneath I have worn Navy Blue or Bottle Green Cotton Lassies' Knickers as the Scots call them. Although I will wear a bra at home, (I have "moobs"), I have never worn a bra, even one with no padding, outdoors under my shirt, but when at school I did wear one of my Mum's pale blue nylon underslips over my panties, (a floral patterned pair of white cotton briefs of my big sister) and under my trousers. It was a thrill to think how I was secretly like the girls and the women teachers under my drab and boring long grey school trousers. By then I had stopped having to do Sports or PE so there was no need to get undressed .

norbie
09-27-2005, 05:11 AM
No male underwear here, they are sexless and non fitting and of very coarse material. Not good enough for smooth, shaved body.
Oh I love panty girdles...
Norbie

Monicacd00
09-27-2005, 09:50 AM
I always wear panties under my clothes at work. Also wear pantyhose or stockings too. Knowing they are on me makes the day much more enjoyable especially at work. I make sure I find time to take a few minutes at work to be alone and feel the smoothness of the pantyhose on my legs.
Monica

britney1
09-27-2005, 09:54 AM
I just bought my own panties yesterday and I am so looking forward to wearing them under my dress pants. It is such a thrill to be a business professional having a conversation with my clientell and knowing that I have pink satin panties with a black lacy trim on them. I get excited just thinking about it.

Marla
09-27-2005, 03:11 PM
I have 2 collections, everyday and fancy for special occasions.
A day without panties is like a day without sunshine.

Stephanie Kay
09-27-2005, 07:46 PM
I'm an RN and I love to wear my silky panties (Bali Skimp Skamps) and pantyhose under my scrubs. I feel just like "one of the girls" with the other nurses (all GGs)! Very exciting!

Stephanie Kay

insearchofme
09-27-2005, 08:51 PM
My wife is very anti-CD, thinks we're all gay. Haven't told her about me but I convinced her that wearing panties is much more comfortable than guy underwear. I only have a few pairs of guy's left. She brought me my first few pairs but I now buy for both of us. In fact I went to Wal Mart and brought Hanes panties only to find out that printed on the waist band is "Hanes Her Way". I wear panties to the gym when I workout so changing in the lockerroom with those on poses a problem. The other day I forgot and wore them, didn't think about it until I was getting dressed but went ahead with it. No one looked or said a thing. They might have been afraid since I am a pretty muscular guy and at 6'2" 225 lbs they probably didn't want to start something they couldn't finish.

Now if I can only convince my wife that wearing women's clothes are more comfortable.

Dana

terrieb
09-28-2005, 03:15 PM
I wear panties 24/7...

Diannna
10-01-2005, 12:31 AM
Same here. I too wear panties 24/7. I don't even own a pair of male under wear. In the cold months, I also wear panty hose and sometimes a panty girdle. If I need to go to the doctor, I usually have a few pair of what could be generic type panties, usually white and a little wider band like "Hanes Her Way" There are some with the little wider band and not the fem scallops at the top.
Love To All,
Diannna :cute:

darcyann
10-01-2005, 01:45 AM
Hello

I wear panties 24/7, except when I go to the doctor's office. I have also worn nylons to work(thinking about wearing them again). It just feels so much better in panties.

Love

Darcy Ann

pedebra
10-01-2005, 07:34 AM
I always wear either panties or hose under my work clothes. I have found that cotton s with a liner helps me stay tucked. Sometimes it is a challenge to get changed in the evening without my wife seeing what I am wearing. Does she ever wonder why there are so few of my underwear in the laundry?

Raychel
10-01-2005, 07:41 AM
I have worn panties to work in the past. I was very sure that I was caught and it made things very uncomfortable amongst friends. Now sadly I only wear tighty whities to work. As time went on, it all blew over and all is back to normal at work now.

Adrianne
10-01-2005, 08:07 AM
I wear panties 24/7. I don't have any men's underwear only women's.

Adrianne.

Caroline DeBarr
10-01-2005, 08:26 AM
Yes all the time, its something that keeps my fem feelings all day
caroline

sissygirl
10-01-2005, 10:02 AM
i only wear panties isn't that what sissies wear. at least this one does I don't even own any male underware

MsEva
10-01-2005, 10:53 AM
On rare occasions I have worn panties under male clothes. I much prefer to go all the way so to speak, so I really enjoy them when I do. I have started wearing panties to bed under my pajama bottoms. I have my wife reach over to feel the lace! Surprise!

The other night we had some couples over to play cards and under my very loose shorts I wore a pair. Why, I don't know I guess because it just felt nice. It was not an erotic thing..more of just a normal thing. :rolleyes:

Donna
10-01-2005, 12:21 PM
Of course! What else are they for?

Donna

cyancd
10-01-2005, 01:05 PM
I wear Vanity Fair nylon panties all day everyday...

Stephanie
10-01-2005, 01:09 PM
I wear them almost every day as well, although it doesn't seem AS exciting as wearing them under a nice skirt/dress, but it's next best thing.

SISSY BELINDA BEYNON
10-01-2005, 01:37 PM
Mia LynnI love wearing panties to work .I work in an office with plenty of girls and it really turns me on wondering what they would say if they knew what was under my trousers.Last week i wore a very tight pair of white satin panties with and age tab for a 14 year old.They were so tight against my skin that i felt the perfect girl.Belinda panties girl Beynon thats me and i love it :)

psdibe
10-01-2005, 05:12 PM
I have begun to wear panties under my boy clothes most of the time. after a while I forget that I am wear ing them. it's great they much more comfortable. I havent decided if I will wear them to my nexts doctor visit.
Hugs
PD

josie15201
10-05-2005, 06:02 AM
I generally wear panties and hi cut briefs under my clothes and sometimes a bra on occasion but then i work ngt shift and more oftemn alone while working.

kymmieLorain
10-05-2005, 09:20 AM
I don't believe I have posted here yet. The title does say panties in it. Yes, I wear panties every day 24/7/365. and lingerie to bed. Sometime I think my insomnea is caused by not wearing something sexy to bed. ( other than a t-shirt/panties)

Kymmie

Missy
10-05-2005, 11:08 AM
yes I wear panties to work or any place some time I get bras to work

missy

Annette_boy
10-05-2005, 01:43 PM
Hi All

Panties and bra 24/7 do not owen mens undies go to Dr commando
My outer clothing girl jeans and blouses I like the androgynious look
Love silkie lacie things
Hugs and Kisses
Annette XXXOOO:D :cheer:

Billie
10-05-2005, 04:34 PM
I have only worn panties for the last two years. Didn't matter where I was going, I do have panties that look more boyish for times when others might see them. But I wear whatever I'm in the mood for most days.

KatieZ
10-05-2005, 05:35 PM
It used to be I didn't even own any male underwear, and I always wore panties everywhere. Now though, I work in construction, and only a week ago I got caught on a nail and ripped the seat right out of my jeans. I don't think I would have got away that time if I had been wearing panties. I have learned to keep a spare pair of jeans in the truck for just such occasions. At least I can change before anyone notices my shaved legs.

robbieoz
10-06-2005, 03:32 AM
Mia Lynn

I wear bra and panties during the week, but not on weekends
Robbieoz

Paige
10-06-2005, 01:57 PM
I wear panties 24/7 and have been doing so for 5 years

Hugs, Paige

AuthorityZero
10-06-2005, 05:11 PM
I wear them under my work clothes as often as I can. It's a good thing I own over 35 pairs. I sometimes wear pantyhose, or tights under work drab too.

Gails
10-08-2005, 05:13 AM
I wear panties 24/7, and that includes work. Lots of times, ialso wear pantyhose.:)

oztallulah
10-08-2005, 06:07 AM
Mia Lynn
I wear panties, and quite often stockings, under my 'asylum clothes. I can sit and have a quiet fiddle with the suspender every now and then. Couldn't wear Thong or G, they are, for me, strangulators, and so damn uncomfortable. The only item of Femme gear I find that way.

Helen MC
10-08-2005, 11:41 AM
I just could not imagine having to wear male underpants, even those which are very similar to women's panties, after 40 years!

Last week I went to the Doctor and wore a pair of Sloggi Maxi Briefs. Although I had to strip off and he examined my chest and abdomen and X-rayed me in both sections he didn't bat an eylid at my undies.

Janice_2591
10-08-2005, 10:06 PM
I started wearing panties 24/7 around my home early 85. I began wearing them to work shortly afterwards. The final phase, wearing panties during visits to my parents, went live in early 86. I have been free of male underwear ever since. :cheer: :cheer:

Sweet Susan
10-08-2005, 10:39 PM
I have worn panties under my male pants since the late 70s. I've been doing as a routine since the early 90s. Some things just can't be denied.

Star
10-08-2005, 11:16 PM
panties are good anytime ....you're tucked...

suchacutie
10-09-2005, 12:07 AM
Not only is is wonderful to wear thongs and "boyshorts", but since thongs have been available for men as well, some of those are really great. I do have a couple of men's bikini briefs too as some of them are just wonderfully soft.

One thing: has anyone else noticed that the Victorias Secret cotton low rise thongs can keep you tucked for hours with no tape or anything else? Nothing else seems to work as well.

tina

Deana_CD
10-14-2005, 04:30 AM
You know, I can't remember the last time I WASN'T wearing panties!

Carlacd
10-14-2005, 05:51 AM
Have just started a new job that allows me to be able to wear. Makes getting up in the morning, having to go to work so much better:p

jessi girl
10-14-2005, 07:32 AM
when im not working, yes i wear panties and a cami. at work,no,but i wish. it could never be. i work a very dangerous job,& i pray that i dont, but if i get hurt to wear i need medical attention. i would be in quite a spot.