PDA

View Full Version : A discussion with a GG

IMJenn
09-22-2008, 07:58 PM
I was talking to a friend of mine I hadn't seen since high school (roughly 4 years) and we picked up where we left off. At that time she had known about my CD, and even took me on my first shopping trip.

In talking with her(on an instant messanger), I allowed myself to mentally become Jenn. I was not dressed, but fell into the personality all the same. After a few minutes she said

You are so much more female than I am.

It gave me this great warm feeling inside that I hadn't felt before. Anyone else ever experience this?

Alicia_lynn419
09-23-2008, 09:42 AM
Hi Jenn,

Yeah, I've been told I am more fem than my GFs... Maybe because I choose to be where they have the privilege of not being fem if they choose...

Still.. its always nice to hear.. I'd take it as a compliment.

Chari
09-23-2008, 10:22 AM
Have been told often by a few close GGs that when I'm in girl mode (actions, words. looks) I become more considerate, friendly, and understanding which feels wonderful to be one of the girls.

Angie G
09-23-2008, 02:05 PM
Not yet. But I'm working on it hun. :hugs:
Angie

Denise01
09-23-2008, 09:30 PM
that is great that you have that rapport with a GG.

I have been told by both gg's and a couplle of TS friends of mine, that when i am out as Denise, that I am a natural for a lady, and that unless i had told them that they would only take me as totally female,

Denise