PDA

View Full Version : Changing Back

Marla16
09-23-2008, 10:48 AM
after spending the last 3 days fully dressed and living as a women. I have to go back into male mode I feel very depressed does any feel this way?

fluffy_kingston
09-23-2008, 12:31 PM
Sigh. Yes.

Deborah Jane
09-23-2008, 12:50 PM
Yes, every time :sad:

Sarah...
09-23-2008, 12:58 PM
Ditto. It's grim.:sad::sad::sad:

Sarah...

Angie G
09-23-2008, 01:57 PM
Yes and it sucks. I hate it. :hugs:
Angie

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-23-2008, 03:11 PM
I have been in girl mode for more than a week. Tomorrow I have to change into boy clothes to take the car in for service and meet a friend for lunch. I am always depressed when I have to be in boy mode. Can't wait until tomorrow arternoon and getting back to my girl self.

Sherry-Stephanie
09-23-2008, 03:15 PM
Always except on a few occassions when taking of the heels was a "pleasure" at least for the tootsies....

It's kind of like when we we kids and we went to the beach or something and when it was time to pack up and go....there was a this "ah gee do we have to" moment....

Karren H
09-23-2008, 03:27 PM
Nope... Not really... I don't get depressed often and my happiness is independent of the clothes I wear!! :)

Jennifer Marie P.
09-23-2008, 03:27 PM
Yeah I hate it too when I have to go back to male mode but lately I've been in female mode a lot and maybe I will never go back to male mode

sissystephanie
09-23-2008, 03:53 PM
Nope... Not really... I don't get depressed often and my happiness is independent of the clothes I wear!! :)

Karren is right on, as usual. My clothes, and mental state have nothing whatsoever to do with my happiness. I don't get depressed, because I don't let myself do that. Life is far too short to be concerned about the little things, that you probably cannot affect anyhow!:2c:

Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

jennifer24
09-23-2008, 07:40 PM
Like Angie said, it really sucks, I don`t get depressed though, just kind of like can`t I just have one more day:sad: I always get excited when I know I can spend a day or two being Jennifer and when it gets here, it just goes by to qiuck:sad:
Well, maybe one day I wont have to worry about that.:)

Kate Simmons
09-23-2008, 07:52 PM
Sometimes I need a break from it and look forward to being Rich again. Something definately unique about it though. Just for grins while I was made up the other day I took the makeup off half of my face and studied it in the mirror. What I concluded was there are definately powerful feelings involved here from both angles. Interesting.:)

Lora Olivia
09-23-2008, 07:52 PM
Yes I do suffer a depression when having to go back to a more hidden existence. After an afternoon and evening out I often just sit and relax in ME mode before the final plunge of removing makeup and wig. I think that this is one reason I feel I lean more toward the transexual side of TG

MarinaTwelve200
09-23-2008, 07:59 PM
Actually , I feel "recharged" after a long "dressup" period. That means i can go for another 2 or 3 weeks without needing my CD "fix"

But, of Course, I am an "escapist" CD, so the psychological dynamics may be different for those who consider their "fem side" their "real selves"---other than the other way around for me. ( I "escape" from my MALE "real self" via CDing--and THAT releases stress and unwinds tension I may have") Going back to my male self I feel "renewed".

battybattybats
09-23-2008, 08:06 PM
Sometimes I don't mind at all, sometimes i get angry and upset to varying degrees, sometimes I struggle not to cry and sometimes I just burst into tears.

Elizabeth2-
09-23-2008, 08:22 PM
It is always hard to say goodbye to Elizabeth.

teresa jeen
09-23-2008, 08:28 PM
its depressing too. ive not been able for a couple months to get fully me for any significant time. there are times at night i can but its limited.when i do grt to for days on end its heartbreaking to think of not just getting up and getting dressed how i want.(weather permitting:battingeyelashes:)

Denise01
09-23-2008, 09:24 PM
The longest i have been totally femme is just a little over a month when i was on vacation.

After enjoying my femme side, it was real hard going back drab, but guess that is what we have to live with.

Hopefully one day the circumstances will change and i will be able to be femme 24/7/365

Denise

Zenith
09-23-2008, 09:35 PM
...sometimes I struggle not to cry and sometimes I just burst into tears.

This would be me... :sad: it's not the clothes...it's the end of my time to express myself as femme...why does society hate this so much that we have to hide it? :sad:

sissystephanie
09-23-2008, 09:38 PM
I should have mentioned in my previous post that Stephanie has never been far away for any length of time in recent history. That will change next month. On October 9th I will enter the hospital to have the upper bone in my right shoulder replaced and my rotator cuff repaired. Barring complications, I will be in the hospital only 3 days. No Stephanie of course! Then when I return home my daughter and my sister-in-law are moving into my house for two weeks, "to take care of me!" My daughter does know I CD, but has never seen me dressed and doesn't want to. My sister-in-law doesn't know at all. So Stephanie will be in closet for at least three weeks, and maybe longer. That will depend on how long it takes my shoulder to heal and return to normal movement.

I have to admit, that does kind of depress me. But getting my shoulder fixed will be worth it!!:)

Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Marjory
09-23-2008, 09:41 PM
In 1970 my first wife and I drove to ME from NJ with me en femme. Spent two days going up, a day touring before crossing in to Canada in drab... what a let down. Picked up the dressing again in Bar Harbor, then two more days of fun. Mostly limited to shopping trips to NYC that lasted a day. After the marriage broke up I would just go out some days and shop.

Marjory

suchacutie
09-23-2008, 10:16 PM
I enjoy both genders, so after a longish stint in one gender, I enjoy the other for a while. My only complaint is when I don't spend a long block of time in one gender I don't feel I've somehow lived in that gender enough. LOL...but I have felt sad about taking off a well done make-up, even if I'm not changing genders! :)

tina

Jocelyn Renee
09-24-2008, 12:41 AM
Nah. I'm the same person in either set of clothes and I enjoy my male side as much as the female side. I can't really remember the last time I was depressed about anything, actually.

charlie
09-24-2008, 01:34 AM
Actually, after 3 or 4 days of being Charlie I'm ready for a change. It is lots of work to get Charlie ready for a night out on the town. Shower, oil, powder, makeup, outfit selection, it all takes time and a real shifting of gears away from male mode. Then there is the walk, and the talking. After 4 days I'm ready to return. Their both me anyway though!

tricia_uktv
09-24-2008, 01:52 AM
Every weekend I go to Manchester on Friday evening, dress all weekend and come back home in drab on Monday morning. It gets harder every time. I have written about it in my blog under 'Every Time we Say Goodbye'

erickka
09-24-2008, 07:15 AM
I don't mind, there's always tomorrow to do it all again. Something to look forward to.

Chari
09-24-2008, 07:30 AM
Both sides of me are enjoyable, but the feminine side is always softer, smoother, and more sensuous.

TGMarla
09-24-2008, 07:48 AM
Sometimes, every once in a while, I'm real ready to go back to guy mode. Most times I find myself wishing I had more time to "be" a woman. Sigh.

Crissy Kay
09-24-2008, 07:57 AM
Though I don"t dress up too often, I do find it a downer to go back to my guy clothes. There is just something about being dressed in my fem stuff, that is fun and exciting for me!!!

KARI AN
09-24-2008, 08:25 AM
I just returned from Philadelphia and on the way back I dressed and wore my heels. It felt so great to be how I feel and now that Im home I still can put my makeup on and wear my bra when out but need to look the right part, not to flashy. There is one good thing I found that taking some medication has caused my breasts to develope more just a nice feeling and look and what a case to wear a bra.

Sam-antha
09-24-2008, 09:00 AM
My feelings on undressing can depend on the length of time that I hae been dressed.
Over a several days, right out on town, there can be a thought of relief from the need to be just so neat.
Shorter periods involve neither relief nor depression.
It is me that is involved, whether the me is Me or Sam-antha. Each is a happy person, usually.

marny
09-25-2008, 12:09 AM
Sometimes you have to go back by nesessity but no need to be depressed. Look forward to the next time you can be dressed and think about the nice things you want to buy for then!