PDA

View Full Version : Quickie About Ear Piercing

girlyj
09-23-2008, 10:56 PM
I'm thinking of getting another piercing but I won't be able to wear an earring most of the time, so...

Am I SOL or is there something I can do to keep it open without an earring? I don't want to have to re-pierce my ear every day.

tamarav
09-23-2008, 11:00 PM
There are a number of things you can do to wear an invisible earring. Go to my web site listed in my signature and go to the "How to" articles on Piercing. There are a number of things talked about in there.

Have fun.

Your sis,

Tami

teresa jeen
09-23-2008, 11:06 PM
which ear is the gay (so to speak) ear?

battybattybats
09-24-2008, 08:26 AM
which ear is the gay (so to speak) ear?

It varies substantially based on country, culture and generation.

Angie G
09-24-2008, 08:31 AM
Don't think about it do it guys do it all the time nowday I have both ears done and no one cares you ann wear small posts in drab. And when you dress you can wear any thing you like so go fot it hun.:hugs:
Angie

trannie T
09-24-2008, 06:40 PM
There were very strict grooming standards where I worked before retirement. That was the only reason I waited to have my ears pierced. Most everywhere else it is acceptable for men to wear earrings. A simple gold stud is not flamboyant and is tasteful. As for the right ear-left ear gay-straight question just have both done I don't think it is an issue any longer.