PDA

View Full Version : How do mothers know?

Joan Merrie
09-25-2008, 06:44 AM
I'm on hormones (YEA), been about 3 months. I went and ate dinner (lunch) with her yesterday. I was eating, she got up came over and pulled my shirt up, and said " Your getting breasts!". I thought busted. She asked me how. So I came clean w/her. we talked a while I told her every thing. All she was worried about, was I hiding from my wife and daughter. I told her no.
I wasn't sure how Mom felt, till last night. here is the beat part. She called me, and told me to come over. she went out and bought me some sport bras in my size. Oh yea she just told dad I had a medical problem.
She want's to see her new daughter some time. I told her on my favorite day ( halloween) she will see Joan Marie. she said If you were going to come out a girl, when you were born, that's what we was going to name you.
So moral of the story. If you are wanting to do mones and think you can hide the development you will get. Guess what you can't. :hugs:
I love my mom. she is the best ever.:hugs:

PamelaTX
09-25-2008, 07:49 AM
Moms always know everything. I figured that out when I was 2. :)

candreser
09-26-2008, 11:05 AM
she doesn't know yet...

Xochiquetzal
09-26-2008, 11:30 AM
Yea those moms, just have that six sense when it comes to their children. Anyways your mom rocks, I envy you soooo much!!!

And good luck with the hormones.

Misfire
09-26-2008, 08:55 PM
My mom has been supportive from day one. She understands and respects who I am and who I choose to be as long as it makes me happy.

Nicole Erin
09-26-2008, 09:00 PM
My mom knows I CD. She has seen me a few times with my sandals and hose and feminine shorts/shirt.
She seems indifferent to it. Of course being a hairdresser, she is no stranger to the GLBT community. Nshe is not really in it but knows it well. Something about having worked with a male hairdresser or several who were gay.

Angie G
09-27-2008, 12:34 AM
You've got a great mom Joan. :hugs:
Angie

emmicd
09-27-2008, 01:05 AM
JoanMarie,

Nice name!

Mothers always know!
You are very lucky to have her love and support.
Good luck with your HRT!

emmi

Amy Hepker
09-27-2008, 01:24 AM
That is really Great and I think you are doing the right thing and you will find that people will treat you better. I know I get treated better since I have developed.

And by the way, when I told my mother that I liked to dress and it was the real me, she said I always thought so.