PDA

View Full Version : My new friend

gretchenD
09-25-2008, 08:28 AM
I have new friend whom is a crossdresser also and her name is Klohe(I probally misspeled her name if you want to know).She has been struggling a little bit and her father does not support her at all.She does have a very supportive wife of 2 years,Lindsey.Luckily she has her very supportive mom and sister Laura in her life.She is the same age as me and says I am a great positive role model.I did meet her mom and sister Laura and they say I am doing great as a friend to her.I did meet her wife too and says I am a very cool person.I have encouraged her about this site and plans to join.Anyway I met her 2 weeks ago at a support group and wanted to know me more.

daviolin
09-25-2008, 09:26 AM
Be a true friend to her, Gretchen. We all need true friends.:love:Daviolin

tamarav
09-25-2008, 03:08 PM
Way to go Gretchen! It isn't often that you get to step in and support a fellow sister in their efforts. It was wonderful that you took the time to meet with her family and help them understand more.

Your sis,

Tami

Alice B
09-25-2008, 06:15 PM
It is great that you are being such a good friend. Having another close CD friend is something many of us would love to have. Having the wife nd sister know and support the both of you makes it even more special.

Nicole Erin
09-25-2008, 07:00 PM
One thing that gets me is while one would think it would be easy to find good friends in the CD community among ourselves, it just is not. It is nice when we find one and things go well. Especially when it is one of our peers.

Yeah just stick with her, and if you two are the same size, no fighting over outfits.:heehee:

BTW the spelling of the name is Chloe.

gretchenD
09-27-2008, 04:01 PM
Khloe,whom she spells it says I have changed life and is pretty close to joining this site.I just went out with her,with my wife Niki and her wife Lindsey.We had fun anyway and everything went great.You will find Khloe is very nice and looking to meet when she joins.

suzanne
09-27-2008, 08:47 PM
Fantastic! Everyone needs friends like you. I hope many more CDs get a chance to become your friend.

Sandra
09-28-2008, 05:33 AM
I see that your friend has joined, and you haven't welcomed her in her intro yet :slap: :D