PDA

View Full Version : purse's or handbags

claire122
05-26-2005, 02:44 PM
Just wanting to know how many girls carry purses or handbags with them when they are out and what do you carry in them?

Priscilla1018
05-26-2005, 03:18 PM
I don't go out but if I did I would probabley carry one of my guns. =)

Rachel_740
05-26-2005, 03:21 PM
I carry both. My purse lives in my handbag. lso in my handbag is an airosol perfume, tissues, letters from my doc to cover me if I'm challenged in the loo's, my mobile phone and a multitude of other bits and pieces that I'm not going into.

Anne

Maddie Knight
05-26-2005, 03:26 PM
Same as Anne, a purse inside my bag.
No letter from my doc though, but lots of other junk.

Ibuki_Warpetal
05-26-2005, 03:29 PM
If I had one I'd likely put my wallet in it, a watch, cell phone, two sets of car keys, chap stick, rubber bands, loose change, gas reciepts, phone numbers, some gum, a comb, and my extra pair of glasses.

If I went out as agirl I have no idea what I'd put in it. :D Maybe lip gloss and perfume. :D :D
And a brush.

And just fill the rest of the space with tampons or something. *shrug*

Maddie Knight
05-26-2005, 03:45 PM
And just fill the rest of the space with tampons or something. *shrug*

I'm sure once you have put your purse, mobile, makeup, brush, tissues, spare pair of tights and keys in your bag, there would not be much space left. Well thats the basics in my bag and its full.

windycissy
05-26-2005, 05:46 PM
Of course, silly! How else could I carry my wallet, change purse, keys (including car keys if I'm driving), lipstick, compact, brush, breath mints, cigarettes, matches, nail file, bobby pins, sunglasses, tissues, etc....Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

Katie Ashe
05-27-2005, 08:53 AM
I made a mini skirt out of a pair of black jeans I had. With the leg parts I made a 6x6 little purse, added a zipper and shoulder strap for $3.50 total. Sewn on a purple strip all the way around. My wife says keep it hidden because my daughter would steal it from me. I have made another skirt from a pair of blue jeans also, but don't want to get off sub. I only have the one purse, in it all my make-up and a female wallet for when I go out.

Katie

Jerry
05-27-2005, 09:18 AM
My wife is the purse girl. I'm a shoe girl. I will admit I've enjoyed shopping with her when she's looking for a new purse though. Too bad we don't get to shop together for my shoes!

Mandy Salamander
05-27-2005, 11:09 PM
Go out fairly often, ALWAYS carry purse or handbag whichever matches outfit, ever seen a GG that didn't? just trying to blend in, first thing I toss in is pepper spray!! don't leave home without it, has saved my ass once already and probably will again!!