PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Day

nikki47
09-25-2008, 09:20 AM
I would just like to share the day i had yesterday.I've been married for 26 years and i told my wife within a couple of months of us meeting about my liking for crossdressing. It took a little while for her to fully understand my needs,but eventually she accepted that it was harmless and it didn't change who i was,her only thoughts at that stage was she didn't want to see me dressed,i agreed to dress when she wasn't around although she would occasionally buy me clothes and makeup.This carried on like this until we had children and then she was nervous they would find out,which i didn't want either and with life more expensive,i was working longer hours there was very little opportunities to dress,i used to just make do with slipping into a pair of her panties and stockings,brief moments but it never went away.Now my children are grown up i've gradually got back to the level of dressing i had years ago,the last couple of years have got a whole lot better,she will even go shopping with me helping me pick my clothes and makeup.She didn't object to me buying my shoes online after years of squeezing into a pair which were too tight.
The last few months have been really good,she even did my makeup one day after a few wines and that felt good,knowing she was prepared to be with me while i dressed.
Well back to yesterday we both had the day off and our son was at college,i've been talking of buying a new wig for a while,i have two which i bought years ago,the long wig i like was all ringlets and where i stored it,it became tangled and really unmanageble.So yesterday she said are you planning on dressing today,as i usually do for a couple of hours on my day off,i said yes.She got my wig and washed it,and while i dressed she said she would do my makeup,it was really good to have my makeup done.When she finished she put my wig on me and she started drying it and after adding a serum she put her straightners on and spent a long time straightening it,when she had finished it looked so good almost like real hair.I stayed dressed like that for almost 6 hours,the most i've been dressed before is 2 hours.
She even took a few photo's of me.She said she had really enjoyed our day together.So i'm hoping now that we can spend more time together with me dressed as Nikki.

Nikki

fluffy_kingston
09-25-2008, 11:05 AM
Sounds like a great day. I am glad your wife supports you.

Tracii G
09-25-2008, 11:10 AM
She sounds like a great lady! You're a lucky man.

tamarav
09-25-2008, 03:15 PM
How lucky you are! My wife just asks me to color her hair, give her a haircut and do some waxing. Lets hope your luck and fun continue on..

Your new sis,

Tami

Alice B
09-25-2008, 06:16 PM
A great day shared with a great wife.:)

Darlene-VA
09-26-2008, 09:46 AM
That had to be such a wonderful day, glad that your wife is part of your journey

nikki47
10-03-2008, 07:53 AM
Hi and thanks for the kind words about my wife,she really is so special.We've been talking over the past week and have agreed for me to dress on my days off and she dosen't mind,as long i don't want to be like that everytime were alone as she says she much prefers me as a man.I'm just so happy with our agreement.
Shes a little crafty too,she said yesterday when i was all dressed,you don't need to just sit while like that,why not do some chores.It felt good hoovering up in my high heels,and she also showed me how to iron(something i've never done before).

Nikki

stevie b
10-03-2008, 08:21 AM
Hi Nikki, so glad things are turning out for you. Its a blessing when your parnter supports the dressing, I am in a similar position as you so know good it is. Treat you wife to something special as a thank you, please don't take it for granted.
xx

nikki47
10-03-2008, 08:55 AM
Thanks for your kind words stevie,no i wont take her for granted.Now after all these years even though she knew i dressed,i always felt unsure of how she was feeling about it all,even though she now accepts me totally for who i am,like she said the other day,her fears were of our son's finding out,now they are older and independent she feels happier.So things are looking good.

Nikki

Sabrina Flowers
10-04-2008, 04:21 AM
Hi Nikki. it is nice to hear you had a nice time dressing and that your S.O is helping you to dress. you must give her a big :hugs: as a thankyou for being understanding.
Do we get to see any of the pics?? :battingeyelashes:

Always Susan
10-04-2008, 05:21 AM
Gee Nikki now that your lovely wife has you helping with the housework maybe a nice maid's uniform is in order.

Jonianne
10-04-2008, 05:57 AM
That is so good to hear how your wife is accepting and supporting you Nikki. You have been patient over the years and it looks like it is paying off. Congratulations!

Raychel
10-04-2008, 07:39 AM
It sound like you had a really great because your wife is so special. You should take the time to so her just how special she is. It is time you spent a day totally devoted to her wishes and needs.

Glad you had a great day.