PDA

View Full Version : Car Wash

Monica Santos
09-25-2008, 11:12 AM
Hi all,

I thought I would share a suprising experiance I had several weeks ago while getting change at a car wash. While dressed enfem in business casual, going braless during cooler than normal weather (if you know what I mean), I stopped at a car wash to get change for a coke machine across the street.

the change machine would not accept my dollar bill. I thought the car wash was vacant. But to my suprise, an older gentleman appeared and I think he owned the facility. He told me the machine does not work during cold weather and asked me how much I needed. Shocked and suprised, I sorta used a masculine voice at first, then softened it up a bit. I am not sure if he figured me out or not, but my nips where pointing his way...beneath a thin sweater. He dropped a quater, so I picked it up and gave it back to him. He proceeded to give me my change and went on his way.

Geez, that was my first one-on-one encounter.

Monica:o

Nicole Erin
09-25-2008, 01:38 PM
Yeah sometimes things happen.
Sometimes people will find retarded excuses to talk to us cause they are curious. Just look at it as practice for building courage to go out and interact. :)