PDA

View Full Version : Home For Summer - At a terrible cost

jenny_cheerleader
05-26-2005, 02:45 PM
Well, i survived finals, so i should be on more often now, but unfortunatly finishing school this year came at a terrible cost. I was wearing my clothes up until the last day that i was there, unfortunatly it did not occur to me that my mom would be there to pick me up. So I had 2 choices- Purge or Come Out. I was not ready to Come out yet, so you know the rest of the story. I guess the only difference between purging and not is that i wont have the clothes for the next school year as i would not be able to use them at my mom's house anyway.

Not so cheerfully,
Jenny_cheerleader

Ibuki_Warpetal
05-26-2005, 02:50 PM
I don't understand. Purge?

jenny_cheerleader
05-26-2005, 02:53 PM
Purge meaning throwing away all my clothes

Andrea
05-26-2005, 02:54 PM
I don't understand. Purge?

I.E get rid of all her 'femminine' clothes. :(

Sorry to hear that girl. Bet that cost you a lot in expense and felt bad too.....

jenny_cheerleader
05-26-2005, 02:56 PM
yup

Ibuki_Warpetal
05-26-2005, 02:56 PM
>_<'''
And your mom was going to go through all of your belongings, too?

How does your mom react to gender benders?

Tristen Cox
05-26-2005, 02:58 PM
I can imagine how you must feel now Jenny, in a word that bites big time. :(

jenny_cheerleader
05-26-2005, 03:08 PM
Yep tristen, that bites, as for my mom, she doesnt support that kind of thing, wish she did but thats life

Priscilla1018
05-26-2005, 03:16 PM
Life really sucks sometimes.BIG HUG

Ibuki_Warpetal
05-26-2005, 03:18 PM
Yep tristen, that bites, as for my mom, she doesnt support that kind of thing, wish she did but thats life
Yeah I spose. But sometimes you (you in general, not you you) have to remember whos life, and why.

Ashley Allison
05-26-2005, 04:38 PM
I had to purge after I move home from school a few years back. The only thing is that I didn't want to purge, but my mom found my stash. She forced me to throw it all out. :mad: :(

pantylover1
05-26-2005, 04:50 PM
I just couldn't imagine that being done to me, I'm so sorry, You will find some great suport here. Keep your chin up you will persivair I'm sure

Hugs & Kisses Bernice

gender_blender
05-26-2005, 04:53 PM
Or get your own sublet for the summer in the area. I did that my last 3 summers between years of college.

Charlie

Shanna GG
05-26-2005, 04:57 PM
Yeah I spose. But sometimes you (you in general, not you you) have to remember whos life, and why.

Hun, it's not easy for those that live at home or with an unsupportive spouse.

Yes, your life is your own...but at what cost? I lost my home when I was 18 because my mother didn't like the fact I was using the birth control pill. I wasn't even close to being ready to be on my own.
They have never let me hold a job while I was at school. I couldn't drive. I had no car. No money and than...no home.

So before you start waving the banner of freedom, just remember there is a pile in front of you of people that got shot for waving it before you tried.

Shanna GG
05-26-2005, 05:00 PM
Well, i survived finals, so i should be on more often now, but unfortunatly finishing school this year came at a terrible cost. I was wearing my clothes up until the last day that i was there, unfortunatly it did not occur to me that my mom would be there to pick me up. So I had 2 choices- Purge or Come Out. I was not ready to Come out yet, so you know the rest of the story. I guess the only difference between purging and not is that i wont have the clothes for the next school year as i would not be able to use them at my mom's house anyway.

Not so cheerfully,
Jenny_cheerleader

Jenny do you have any female friends that not only have their own place but might be willing to stash some clothing for you and let you dress there?
It still wouldn't be an everyday things again...but it might be something.

Good Luck *HUGS*
~Shanna

Wendy me
05-26-2005, 05:04 PM
way sorry to hear that jenny.. wendy morns the loss of your clouthes.....................

huge hugs to you.........

Stormgirl
05-26-2005, 06:03 PM
Thats horrible,sorry to hear about your loss. Its a shame that you live so far away,I would've taken them and put them in a safe spot for you.

Ibuki_Warpetal
05-26-2005, 06:11 PM
Hun, it's not easy for those that live at home or with an unsupportive spouse.
I just can't accept the fact people would just rather give up than stand their ground.

I'll admit my view is rather skewed. I grew up fighting my parents.

I'll continue this thought in a new thread (lounge).

AbbyLee
05-26-2005, 06:57 PM
Oh honey,

I am so sorry to hear your having to purge. Shanna had a great idea about storing them with a friend

A big hug

AbbyLee

paulaN
05-26-2005, 07:17 PM
when you get a chance and have some money bye yourself a good trunk that locks. then you have a place to put your things no mater where you go. and mom does not have to know what is in it. sorry about having to purge no girl should have to do that but most of us have for one reason or an other.

jenny_cheerleader
05-26-2005, 07:57 PM
thanks for all the ideas and support, as for one of the posts, i haven't found a supportive GG in pullman, hell i havent even found anyone to talk with in person about it, so i dont know who i would store it with, however, i just had an idea, i think that they have storage for the summer in my res hall, guess i should have thought of that before, well i guess i know what im gonna do next year. Keep the support coming

Holly
05-26-2005, 07:59 PM
Jenny,

In the venacular of my generation... BUMMER! Here's a Holly HUG just for you. Hope you can start a new wardrobe soon. At least you'll get in some shopping time! Really sorry this happened to you:( .

Rikki
05-26-2005, 10:35 PM
Jenny Hun, So sorry to hear about your purge. That is the last thing a girls wants to do, but a girl has toi do what a girl has to do. :( I hope that next year you can find a GG friend that you can talk with and can help you store your things. If not, you can send me your things and I will hold them till you get back to school. I am a big fat girl, so you won't have to worry about me wearing them out. :) Have the best summer you can anyways. Just too bad that your mom couldn't accept you for who you are, she could help you pick out your next years school clothes. Enough said.

Rikki

Andrea
05-27-2005, 11:18 AM
thanks for all the ideas and support, as for one of the posts, i haven't found a supportive GG in pullman, hell i havent even found anyone to talk with in person about it, so i dont know who i would store it with, however, i just had an idea, i think that they have storage for the summer in my res hall, guess i should have thought of that before, well i guess i know what im gonna do next year. Keep the support coming

Sound like you may have an answer...... Just make sure it securely wrapped ! ;)

Always plenty of support here, girl ! :)

Andrea xxx