PDA

View Full Version : Outted myself at work...sorta

brittany
09-25-2008, 09:28 PM
Hey ladies, just wanted to share my story about sorta outting myself at work tonight. I was in the office of the store with 3 girls that I work with and one of them I pick with alot. Well anyways we were all talking and then she told all the girls that I was like the little brother that she never had. She said she just wanted to tie me up and make my put a dress on and makeup and wig. All the other girls chimed in and said that it would be fun also and that I would make a cute girl.(little did they know I was loving this) As soon as she said that I said "that would be fun!" Well being my sarcastic self that I am they blew it off like it was another one of my jokes. All I could think was "if they only saw me earlier when i was in my panties, pantyhose, bra and little black dress with heel!" :D

Kimberly Marie Kelly
09-25-2008, 09:40 PM
The girls will joke about me trying on something and I go along with it. If they only knew. :battingeyelashes:

Angie G
09-26-2008, 01:07 AM
Just maybe you can get them to do it some time.:hugs:
Angie

Pattie O
09-26-2008, 01:17 AM
Today I am wearing full lingerie at work;Black formfit panties and new sheer black pantyhose,soft cup bra (fitted) and black lace singlet.Its now spring where I am and its quite a warm day so Im going to invest in but some summer lingerie.None of the staff have said anything and Ive even been wearing lipstick in a cappucinno shade and no one has said anything(quite subtle shade mind you).
I also have just been to choose a formal outfit to be made and next week will be the first fitting.OOOOh la la.Can't wait.

:o Pattie O

Princess29
09-26-2008, 01:27 AM
At work today, we were trying to organise to have a female staff member join us and while we were waiting, one of my supervisors turned to me and said "you can be a girl today cant you? just go put on a skirt" to which I replied (he said it as a joke so I replied in the same spirit) "only on weekends"

Tracii G
09-26-2008, 01:55 AM
How ironic huh?.Man I wish that would happen to me.

Genifer Teal
09-26-2008, 04:55 AM
She said she just wanted to tie me up and make my put a dress on and makeup and wig. :D

I would have said, "I'm not into that. Ropes leave marks!" Then let her think about it a while. That is my kind of sracasm.

Next time you see her, tell her that because of her suggestion, you had a dream about being tied up and dressed as a girl. Then say it didn't seem like such a bad idea after all.

See how far she takes it. You can always use holloween as a reason. Tell her it could become your costume if the look works.

I hope you give it a try.

Gen

amy canada
09-26-2008, 05:37 AM
I think you should've told them right then and there that you were a CD, so then they'd start dressing you up right away.

What kind of store do you work in anyway? Is it a women's clothing store?

"Mary"
09-26-2008, 08:27 AM
Hey Brittany, I know what you mean. I'm not very sisterly with the women I know, but more and more I somehow get such comments and have to think fast for a flirtingly clever response to encourage the person, without outright spilling my guts. I think Genifer is spot on here.
I would have said, "I'm not into that. Ropes leave marks!" Then let her think about it a while. That is my kind of sracasm.

Next time you see her, tell her that because of her suggestion, you had a dream about being tied up and dressed as a girl. Then say it didn't seem like such a bad idea after all.

See how far she takes it. You can always use holloween as a reason. Tell her it could become your costume if the look works.

I hope you give it a try.

Gen
Sound like its a group you can chat with and look for the opportunity to revisit that conversation without being too abrupt. And, I would definitely work the Halloween angle. That a has made all the difference for me personally.

Sally2005
09-26-2008, 08:43 AM
Hmmm... I see a perfect chance to have a great halloween. The next time a girl joke happens, say something like "ya right, the only time you would ever get me near a dress is on halloween and even then I would still look like a clown"... the girls will respond with...oh ya, we can do it... etc...

brittany
09-26-2008, 09:14 AM
well i work at a grocery store so no where near a clothing store
i thought about trying it as a halloween costume since I am going to a party at one of the girls houses! :)

CalvinKlein
09-26-2008, 10:09 AM
On Monday we were unloading an attractive women's car -- took everything out of the hatchback including a plastic box. She then told us that the box needed to go back as it was her gym clothes and that "Nobody would want those." My co-worker then said, "Well, [CalvinKlein] here might want them, he likes to dress up in women's clothing. Him and Oscar De La Hoya." I replied with "You bet I do." This is another case of "if they only knew..."

RavenAndrea
09-26-2008, 04:29 PM
Well maybe you should take them up on their offer! Just tell them the next time they bring it up that you are game if they are (and enjoy the fun).

Andrea

mackemlass
09-26-2008, 06:03 PM
A card came round my office to sign for one of the girls who was leaving. Reading the comments others had already written,the one organising it had put 'I should have known you'd spend every lunchtime shopping',and on the envelope she'd scribbled the names of various womens fashion and clothing stores. I said 'You've missed one or two' and wrote a couple more names on the envelope. She looked at me and said 'Do you do a lot of female clothes shopping then'? after a second to think I said,'Sure,I'll tell you my secret,I'm a crossdresser'. She laughed and said 'I always knew........"