PDA

View Full Version : There she was

Michelle 51
09-26-2008, 05:01 AM
For several years now i have progressed from panties and nylons because it was very erotic to dresssing fully with forms,makeup and a large wardrobe of my own.I,ve gone from just dressing because it was sexual to dressing because there was a lady in there waiting to get out.I always seen a guy in womens cloths when i looked in a mirror and never saw the lady.my wife and daughter are gone for a week so i,m in heaven"wife knows but not daughter" and i get up early so i have time and get dressed fully pretending i,m getting ready for work as a women and i have forms on,skirt,nylons,wig and 4'' heels going about morning stuff coffee on, dog out,early news etc and i walk by a full lenght mirror and there she was.For the first time i didn,t see me the guy in a skirt but there she was.The femme side of me.The guy soon took over because it was time to go to work and she,ll have to wait till this eveming to get her way and set around watching t v by herself in a LBD with heels and nylons

annecwesley
09-26-2008, 05:12 AM
For several years now i have progressed from panties and nylons because it was very erotic to dresssing fully with forms,makeup and a large wardrobe of my own.I,ve gone from just dressing because it was sexual to dressing because there was a lady in there waiting to get out.I always seen a guy in womens cloths when i looked in a mirror and never saw the lady.my wife and daughter are gone for a week so i,m in heaven"wife knows but not daughter" and i get up early so i have time and get dressed fully pretending i,m getting ready for work as a women and i have forms on,skirt,nylons,wig and 4'' heels going about morning stuff coffee on, dog out,early news etc and i walk by a full lenght mirror and there she was.For the first time i didn,t see me the guy in a skirt but there she was.The femme side of me.The guy soon took over because it was time to go to work and she,ll have to wait till this eveming to get her way and set around watching t v by herself in a LBD with heels and nylons

That's very interesting. I experienced a similar thing under similar circumstances when I had the house to myself for a week. I was dressed every moment, just going about my routines with no mind to any "thrill" about it, just a cozy, relaxed, natural feeling. One evening I was totally engrossed in a book when I look down and saw my skirt and legs, and I just suddenly noticed I was dressed. There was a change after that in how I viewed myself and the way I approached my dressing.

Always Susan
09-26-2008, 05:30 AM
I,m going to get the same chance to be dressed full time in less than a week and I have been getting ready by buying new clothes and make-up. I think the ture girl can only make a appearance when she is allowed the go about her daily life. I always feel some part of the girl inside,but sometimes she needs to get out and really live to feel whole. I,m happy you,ve getting a chance to feel and see the women that you are:battingeyelashes:
Susan

Andine
09-26-2008, 05:41 AM
Yep!
I can identify with that !

It feels great to get out of bed, do the boy stuff you have to do and then emerge from the bathroom and then the bedroom as a lovely lady that you are inside .... sort of like the grub and butterfly thing! Did exactly that last Sunday and it was great! .... I might do a post about it ... Havent posted here for ages!

docrobbysherry
09-26-2008, 10:27 AM
living with an SO, and dressing only when u can.
As a divorcee, with a daughter here part time, I can dress pretty much whenever the desire hits me.

I have no idea how I would fuction if I lived with someone and could only dress on those rare occasions when I was alone. And had enough time to get everything out, dress, and put everything back!

It sounds VERY stressful! I'm very sypathetic to what u girls go thru daily, to please your SO's!:doh:

KARI AN
09-26-2008, 10:44 AM
I also know the feeling since Im now in my female mode alone at home I even went fishing today in my form and love the look makes me feel great.

Angie G
09-26-2008, 11:15 AM
I'm glad you found her now enjoy.:hugs:
Angie