PDA

View Full Version : What does it mean if I don't particularly like to "underdress"?

Ashley Allison
05-26-2005, 04:34 PM
When I was younger, I would wear panties and/or pantyhose under my male clothes. As time wore on, I felt that this was a big compromise, and I really began to start hating it. I much perfer being completely made up or at least not having to wear drab clothes on top. The feeling of having to wear rough nasty male clothes over some nice and delicate just became unappealing. I was wondering what this says about me?

Ibuki_Warpetal
05-26-2005, 04:38 PM
What does it say about you? I dunno, but I think wearing hosiery under pants or whatever male clothes is just uncomfortable.

Maybe you should get some male clothes that aren't "rough and nasty"?
I like my boy stuff just as much as my girl stuff.

Ashley Allison
05-26-2005, 04:41 PM
Maybe you should get some male clothes that aren't "rough and nasty"?
I like my boy stuff just as much as my girl stuff.

Hmm they don't make micro-mini skirts or daisy dukes for men. :rolleyes:

Jadeanne
05-26-2005, 10:11 PM
Ashley,

I don't underdress, either. For me, it's either all (ho-hum) male clothing or all (beautiful) femme clothing.

Some people like to underdress, but I want to keep the wonderful feeling of lingerie special.

That's my personal preference and it works for me.

Jadeanne

Ibuki_Warpetal
05-26-2005, 10:51 PM
Hmm they don't make micro-mini skirts or daisy dukes for men. :rolleyes:

So if it isn't feminine it's rough to you. Why not buck up, break the mold, and do something new and wild? Get a pair of unisex leather pants or something.
Wear a kilt.
Wear a skirt and tell people it's a kilt.
Kilts are in.
Goth kilts that are basically long skirts are in.
Be original.
Be traditional.
For the record I don't own any "drab" clothes. I don't eat what the media, TV, and people stuck in the past feed me.

DonnaT
05-26-2005, 11:59 PM
I underdress every day. I find the panties to be way more comfortable that bvd's.

crispy
05-27-2005, 02:20 AM
underdress 24/7.

shaved body and lycra microfibre panties and bodysuit all day, other varieties in the evenings/nights.

yummeee. :)

and today I'm wearing my nubra under my work shirt - my secret - so warm and soft and girly. Can't help feeling my boobs every few minutes. :cool:

Tristen Cox
05-27-2005, 04:02 AM
..I can't help it either.. Huh? :eek:

crispy
05-27-2005, 04:50 AM
..I can't help it either.. Huh? :eek:
behave yourself, you're supposed to be one of the grown-ups now ! :) :p

................. and keep your hands off my tiny assets, or I'll tell Akyra about you. :o

Tristen Cox
05-27-2005, 04:55 AM
behave yourself, you're supposed to be one of the grown-ups now ! :) :p

I am?

Oh shit I am :(

Wendy me
05-27-2005, 05:37 AM
i would say that for the most part at lest something fem ...i can dress abought 8 to 12 hours a day... but all ways something fem on......hay crispy got a new bra thanks
after reading abought it in your post ......love it .... thanks girlfreind............