PDA

View Full Version : How many GG's are on here

cdkelsi
09-26-2008, 03:59 PM
So I am just curious. How many GG's are on here? what is it that you about boys wanting to be girls? I am just curious. Besides I wish I knew one of you close by. I would love to have a GG best friend to talk to.
Well all the best. Hope all is well and you all are healthy and having fun. TTFN

Ze xx
09-26-2008, 05:14 PM
I'm on here :wave:

If your question is 'what do you like about boys wanting to be girls', I dunno. I've only just found out about my SO, but I like him

I also have a kinky streak :D

moses
09-26-2008, 05:48 PM
You seem to be asking why a GG would join this site. Perhaps I am being ignorant, but I think for most of us it's because we have a friend or significant other who dresses. I wonder if anyone has ever done a poll on that (why GG's join)...

It's funny, because someone asked me the other day "if you weren't with your SO, would you seek out another CDer." That thought had never even occured to me. I love HIM, not the CDing.

If you are ever in DC, you are welcome to hang out with us.

Moses
"Straight but not narrow."

darla_g
09-26-2008, 08:19 PM
I don't know but i have met quite a few and the ones i have met are all lovely people.

DemonicDaughter
09-26-2008, 09:40 PM
I'm a GG. I don't know about boys being girls but I know I love Kayla and who she identifies as. :)

donnasweetheart
09-26-2008, 10:29 PM
I am a GG, I love everything about my SO. It's not because he's a CD, I love him dressed or not. It's not the clothes that make the person it's what's inside.

What I like most is his legs, he keeps them shaved at all times and I think it's very sexy and a huge turn on. And before you ask no I am not bi.

:heehee:

immike
09-28-2008, 11:06 PM
So I am just curious. How many GG's are on here? what is it that you about boys wanting to be girls? I am just curious. Besides I wish I knew one of you close by. I would love to have a GG best friend to talk to.
Well all the best. Hope all is well and you all are healthy and having fun. TTFN
I'd like to have a GG friend,or a woman,to guide me&teach me to dress better.I have a
marvelous time,going into mothers closet&dressing in her wardrobe,but I'd like to invest
a bit more into my own wardrobe&just use mothers shoes&dresses&pantsuits&skirtsuits

ggtracy
10-01-2008, 07:45 AM
Hello. I am a GG. I found this after I entered into a relationship with a CD'er as a way to gain some knowledge. It's been very interesting hanging out here and I can honestly say that i plan to stick around.

smokey
10-01-2008, 01:03 PM
i am gg. here to learn as much about myself as CD'ing.

abundantly_me
10-01-2008, 02:46 PM
Hello. I am a GG. I found this after I entered into a relationship with a CD'er as a way to gain some knowledge. It's been very interesting hanging out here and I can honestly say that i plan to stick around.

I can say the same for myself!

Sheila
10-01-2008, 02:56 PM
I am a GG and discovered this site after discovering my partner was a CDR ( he still is . we are just not tog anymore) .. so why do I stay, well was here two years before we seperated, 2 months ago, and in that time I have made a lot of good friends here that I would hate to lose:D

Moe GG
10-01-2008, 04:49 PM
I'm a GG, and I've been a member for quite some time now - even though I haven't been an active one.

I joined because I had a fiancee that crossdressed.
Stayed on after we broke up, but more or less left after a while because I felt I had no business being here anymore.

Recently, I realized that I really do have a "thing" for guys who crossdress, so now I'm back to figure out what that "thing" is! :brolleyes:

jeniinnylons
10-01-2008, 08:36 PM
Recently, I realized that I really do have a "thing" for guys who crossdress

Too bad more didn't :sad:

putz0611
10-01-2008, 09:32 PM
I'm a GG who found out 12 years into our marraige. Hubby introduced me to the site and I'm on more than he is for support and information. I don't really get a kick out of the CDing at all, but I love my hubby. Always will.

Bridged
10-02-2008, 07:34 AM
I'm a GG who came to this site trying to find information and support after my husband finally confessed that he is a cd. I was so glad to find this forum after quite a bit of looking, it helps me to feel companionship with others who are is similar situations and seek advice from those who are oh-so-much wiser that I. It's also a source of amusement, I love to read funny threads, gives a bit of normalcy to a situation that is quite overwhelming to me at times.

Sandra
10-02-2008, 07:47 AM
Count me in :)

Katy Dee
11-01-2008, 01:50 AM
Hi there.
I am a GG and have a wonderful Cd'er. I woud not change him/her for anything. Life can be so good! I have a constant companion and lover!
Love and hugs
Katy Dee

Violet
11-01-2008, 02:18 PM
I'm a GG. I joined after my boyfriend (now fiance) told me he was CD a little over a year ago.

I don't know that there is anything in particular that I like about CDing, specifically. I guess what I mean is, I didn't seek out a CDer, and if anything happened, I don't know that I'd specifically seek out another. For me, it's just all about the connection I have with the individual person, and the CDing is just an aspect of his personality.

Like Ze said, I don't know what I like about it, but I like my partner a whole lot! (Ok, am head over heels for him.)

immike
11-04-2008, 08:34 AM
I'm a GG who came to this site trying to find information and support after my husband finally confessed that he is a cd. I was so glad to find this forum after quite a bit of looking, it helps me to feel companionship with others who are is similar situations and seek advice from those who are oh-so-much wiser that I. It's also a source of amusement, I love to read funny threads, gives a bit of normalcy to a situation that is quite overwhelming to me at times.
Have you seen your SO dressed,in your clothes?