PDA

View Full Version : Going to the movies

Sophia de la luz
09-26-2008, 09:46 PM
Hey, a male friend and I are going to the movies tonight. And he said he would be fine if I dressed as a woman. Never done this before. Kind of nervous. Very excited. Been trying on lots of outfits. Wish me luck.

Cristi
09-26-2008, 09:55 PM
Good luck, wear something pretty, then rush right home to tell us how it went!

Karren H
09-26-2008, 10:27 PM
It's fun!!! But be sure to get the BIG popcorn and maybe the small diet coke.... keep you out of the ladies room!!! lol

joann07
09-26-2008, 10:46 PM
Hi Sophia,

Hopefully, it's a chick flick. :)
Have a great time and, yes, enjoy some popcorn and a drink.

Hugs!

Angie G
09-27-2008, 12:31 AM
Well it 1:30 here so I'll say I hope you enjoyed your movie. :hugs:
Angie

Sophia de la luz
09-27-2008, 01:13 AM
It was mellow. It was not a chick flick but I was thinking that would be fun to do with my wife. No one really seemed to notice. I had my "date" do the ticket purchasing so I didn't have to talk. Next time, I'll be more relaxed. They have a wonderful trans- gender bathroom for people with mobility issues. Anyhow, nothing really to report, other then I went and saw a movie and everything worked out pretty nicely. I would feel more confident in public if I had a voice I liked while en femme.

Glenda
09-27-2008, 08:36 AM
Welcome to the real world. Somehow when you go out you find that all of the fears and anxieties were really unfounded. We go out. We do something. We go home. No public address announcements that there is a crossdresser in the house or anything. People don't line the streets pointing at us as we drive by. Hope you enjoyed the movie and the friendship.

Ze xx
09-27-2008, 08:41 AM
I hope you had a wonderful time :cheer:

Paula Siemen
09-27-2008, 08:47 AM
Well, you've made a big step. You will find it easier and easie each time you try something new. As you become more relaxed, you will be able to work on your fem voice as well. Just try relaxing and speaking with soft tones and using fem style words. Women don't seem to use as emphatic words as men do. Presentation is the big part. The voice will come as you work on it.

I've been to the movies a few times in fem, only by myself, and I had a great time.

Congrats!!

TxKimberly
09-27-2008, 09:23 AM
Awesome! It took me about a year to get the guts up to do this, and I backed out over and over. Good for you and I'm glad you had a good time. :-)