PDA

View Full Version : I was mistaken fro a GG!!!!!!

Kim_Bitzflick
09-27-2008, 08:17 AM
Hi girls! you read the subject line right. Yesterday I was out & I was mistaken for a GG!!:battingeyelashes: How exciting is that?!!! I still can't believe it. I know I do well with my make up & look, but if you would have asked me a year ago if I passed, I would have seriously doubted you. So here's what happened.

I had the afternoon off from work and I planned to go get a pedicure & stop by the bank. I did the pedicure first (NOTmy first time en femme). It was the usual relaxing time with the nice spa type chair with the massage in it. The girls working there talked with me nicely & treated me very well.

Then on to the bank. One of the girls at the bank knows I'm a CD. I had showed her my toes one day (in male mode) because they noticed my finger nails were painted (light pink). We talked serveral times & as I got to know her, I decided she could share my secret, So I showed her a picture of me. She was impressed and she said "you have to come in dressed"! That was a couple weeks ago that we talked. So I finally found time to dress up & go there.

When I got to the bank, I went to the teller to do my transactions and I asked if my friend was in. Just as the teller started to call my friend, she came walking in behind me. She said she didn't recognize me at first and that I looked great. I finished my transaction & then I stepped into an office with her & another lady that I had talked with a couple weeks ago. Well, the other lady thought I was a GG. Then after a minute, she realized who I was & said "I thought you were a real woman!" I thanked her & then I sat down & we talked for aboout 30 minutes.

It was great. I now have two more accepting friends.:hugs: We may even go wig shopping together (because she loves wigs).

Hugs

Kim_Bitzflick
09-27-2008, 08:25 AM
Here is what I wore to the bank.

Sara Jessica
09-27-2008, 08:30 AM
What a great look and neat story. You have received a rare kind of confirmation, that you were actually perceived as being a gg by a gg. Most of the time, we can only hope we're pulling it off because the muggles are silent. It's not like we can go to someone on the street and say, "by the way, do you perceive me as a gg, tg, etc."

deja true
09-27-2008, 08:50 AM
Hmmm! "...mistaken for..."?

I rather like Sara Jessica's way of putting it ..."perceived as..".

Or how 'bout "identified as ..."

Anyway...that's a great morale builder, ain't it?

Good for you!

TxKimberly
09-27-2008, 09:14 AM
Awesome! I'll bet that was a great feeling!

Alana65
09-27-2008, 09:20 AM
Kim,

The response you got must've given you a warm & fuzzy, contented feeling inside. It sounds like you were on :c9:, hun. Congrats and thank you for sharing.

renee k
09-27-2008, 09:46 AM
Hi Kim,

Thanks for sharing. You look very passable and mainstrem in my eyes!

Huggs, Renee

Kim_Bitzflick
09-27-2008, 07:55 PM
I did get a warm fuzzy. I was also very excited. It is great to be "perceived" as a GG. Now I know I can go out with confidence.

Dalece
09-27-2008, 08:17 PM
Bitz it is a great feeling Wow what a rush it is. Just keep doing what you are doing.

Rachel Morley
09-27-2008, 08:43 PM
I did get a warm fuzzy. I was also very excited. It is great to be "perceived" as a GG.
Yep, it sure is. It's the goal we all strive to attain. I love your look, it's very feminine but totally an every day look. I think you have got it just right. Also IMHO you have a very feminine face :)

Jennifer N.
09-30-2008, 03:42 PM
Kim,
You look Great! I am so happy for you and wish you many more Out/Abouts as a perceived gg.

It is also, great to see that you are a Carolina Girl!

Jennifer N.

Genifer Teal
09-30-2008, 06:52 PM
I finished my transaction & then I stepped into an office with her & another lady that I had talked with a couple weeks ago.

You could say your trans-action was followed by a trans-reaction.

Wish I had a bank like that. Where do you find a bank with tellers these days?

Gen

Xochiquetzal
09-30-2008, 08:24 PM
like teal said, where do you find banks like that??? anyways that's a great story all I can tell you now, is that you are a heroine to me.

Jenn2716
09-30-2008, 08:52 PM
That is great that you are so open about who you are, and aren't afraid to be yourself. Congrats on your experience and on having/making such nice friends.

Jessicaparkson
09-30-2008, 09:20 PM
Awesome! That's really really cool! I'm happy for you :)

Tina B.
09-30-2008, 09:50 PM
Very COOL! Must have made your day (really your whole week)
Tina B

jbirds
09-30-2008, 10:06 PM
wow that must of been great, you are very passible and i can see how someone would think you are a gg

Lori SC
09-30-2008, 11:55 PM
Great Kim!

Acceptance is all over the place as you just showed. That compliment of being mistaken for a GG will make any CD's day! No wonders why you bank there! :devil:

I love the outfit for casual business during the day.

Hugz, Lori

darla_g
10-01-2008, 03:20 AM
I liked the story very much, except for the title. You were going for a look and you obviously pulled it off so it shouldn't have been a surprise.

Angie G
10-01-2008, 04:42 AM
How cool Kim you go girl.:hugs:
Angie

RachelDenise
10-01-2008, 04:43 AM
Add my compliments to the list. What a great day! You are probably stuffed with confidence. Mind if I have some??? :daydreaming:

Michelle_NY
10-01-2008, 06:14 AM
The ultimate rush I know the feeling gf, XOXO Michelle

pamela_a
10-01-2008, 08:39 AM
Kim. that's great. way to go girl.

-Paula-