PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody doing any dressing today?

Maria2222
09-27-2008, 09:52 AM
I planning on spending the afternoon trying on some different outfits and taking some pictures.
Then I'll probably pull up Ebay while I'm still dressed and in a pink fog and buy too much.
:)

christid66
09-27-2008, 10:05 AM
Hey Maria,
I have the house to myself today - would be a shame to waste such a golden opportunity:devil:

Genifer Teal
09-27-2008, 10:12 AM
A) It's a saturday nite (soon).
B) I have a date (sort of). I don't plan to arrive naked. lol
C) That would be a yes!

So as for the date (sort of). There is this guy that inteviewed me recently about being trans. Every time we chat more than interview. I think we both decided (not sure who first) it might be nice to meet not just for interview so we could keep the conversation going. After lot's of time and back & foth on the planning, we finally are meeting tonitght.

He hasn't met genifer. Not sure if he has even seen a pic. Not a big deal. It will be fun. No specific plans what to do. We'l start with a drink and see where it goes.

Gen

Deborah Jane
09-27-2008, 10:14 AM
The dumb blonde will be arriving shortly :D

christid66
09-27-2008, 10:15 AM
The dumb blonde will be arriving shortly :D

I'm already here!! :heehee:

Deborah Jane
09-27-2008, 10:17 AM
I'm already here!! :heehee:

My lord, i,ve got an imitator now :tongueout
What is the world coming too? :tongueout:tongueout

christid66
09-27-2008, 10:26 AM
My lord, i,ve got an imitator now :tongueout
What is the world coming too? :tongueout:tongueout

Yep....I'm your less skinny impersonator lol

JamieDP
09-27-2008, 10:27 AM
Thinking hard about it...but doing my usual hesitation thing....still dont know why i hesitate!!

Tracii G
09-27-2008, 10:32 AM
Have to meet my daughter and her hubby for dinner can't dress for that but after that hell yes!
My guy is in London(UK) on business so I may hit the local watering hole.
GT the interview thing sounds like fun.You may hit it off with him and have a wonderful date.Hope so.

Deborah Jane
09-27-2008, 10:32 AM
Yep....I'm your less skinny impersonator lol

We should join up and do this ZNYTuHdWCCA :D:heehee:

TGMarla
09-27-2008, 10:33 AM
Saturday morning? Heck yeah, I'm dressing!

SFRobin
09-27-2008, 10:35 AM
Absolutely. I'm on biz trip, and sitting in my room in a cami and thong following a bath and thinking about what to wear...

Raychel
09-27-2008, 10:42 AM
Dressing plans for this weekend have been blown away. :sad:
looks like all drab this weekend for me.

MJ
09-27-2008, 11:06 AM
hey Debs & Chirsti ,
i would pay real money to see that :heehee:

Deborah Jane
09-27-2008, 11:09 AM
hey Debs & Chirsti ,
i would pay real money to see that :heehee:

Well i,m up for it :D
How about you Christi?

Nicole Erin
09-27-2008, 11:12 AM
We have our group meeting tonight so yeah I am already for tonight. LEgs shaved, outfit together [easy pick too] New MAdonna CD for the ride there, eyeborows twe... uh wait gotta check those...

Oh yeah, I will be going out tonight. :D But I might not have as much fun as -

C) That would be a yes!

He hasn't met genifer. Not sure if he has even seen a pic. Not a big deal. It will be fun. No specific plans what to do. We'l start with a drink and see where it goes.

Gen

SOMEbody is going to get a little luvin tonight. :heehee: You bad girl.

michellechez
I am planning do spend most of the weekend dressed

or working on my makeup

christid66
We should join up and do this ZNYTuHdWCCA :D:heehee:

But they're both skinny! Which one would I be?

Hi MJ,
I'll take whatever $'s you can send so I can get a corset to get as skinny as young Debs :heehee:

eldonvon
09-27-2008, 11:40 AM
Am dressing for the whole weekend! Love every minute!

Susan Watersfield
09-27-2008, 11:52 AM
I've been in drab all day, but now I'm dressed for Saturday evening. Not going anywhere, but I like something special for a Saturday evening.

Tonight I've got the stockings and suspender belt out. I don't wear them very often, but thought tonight it would be nice.

Oh, and by the way, I'm wearing the blue dress shown in my avatar.

Luv

Susan

jennylogan
09-27-2008, 12:22 PM
Have the house all to myself until 5 p.m. It's been a full day of being completely en femme. Can't wait until this becomes my normal routine every day.

glynnis
09-27-2008, 12:35 PM
I am already fully dressed.Red garter belt,tan stockings,pink bra and matching satin panties,pink floered satin dress.Very red nail varnish and lipstick,powder.Red 3in heels.Wife did my nails for me so they are better than usual.Wife wants to go out for a walk with me dressed,maybe I will,I live in the country so not too many people around.:hugs:

Kimberly Marie Kelly
09-27-2008, 01:22 PM
I dress up up as soon as I get home from work and I'm usually in feminine clothes all weekend. Kimberly :battingeyelashes:

susan2010
09-27-2008, 01:27 PM
Does underdressing count? I'm wearing pettipants under jeans while I work around the house. It may be the best opportunity I get this weekend.

ronni white
09-27-2008, 01:32 PM
As soon as I leave the madhouse ( work ).
Hope to spend the rest of the day and night enfemme.

Ronni

wendy68
09-27-2008, 01:50 PM
Absolutely, Its my saturday nite, the night my wife lets me dress after she has gone to bed. Already got my clothes and makeup picked out. Looking forward to yet another wonderful evening, doing some things dressed at home and later out for a drive to do some shopping, usually the same supermarket since its the only place open 24hrs besides the convenience stores. I usually buy alittle makeup and cash out or just some basics for the house-milk,bread,butter,etc.two to three hours of bliss.--:)--wendy

Victoria Pink
09-27-2008, 02:39 PM
Spent the night fully dressed and most of the morning. Back to drab for now, but hopw to be dressed up again later.

Loved the video. That got me estrogen pumping on HIGH! :heehee::daydreaming:

Victoria

RachelF
09-27-2008, 02:53 PM
I dressed for bed yesterday night.

Chiffon black nightshirt and pants, black bra, with golden boyshort and sandals.

I am not going to enter into details about my Friday night with my wife, just let you know it was so hot.

I love it.:devil:

Rachel

Always Susan
09-27-2008, 03:01 PM
If underdressing counts, me too. Pastel pink and green candy striped panties. Sometime that enough.:)

Caitlintgsd
09-27-2008, 03:28 PM
Dressing today. Yup! I have to drive 1300 miles this weekend. Why do it in ugly guy stuff?

crystal99
09-27-2008, 04:04 PM
Im already dressed, everyones out for the weekend so i have the space to be me, yay! had a couple of glasses of wine tho and feelin great:drink:

I look hot, you should see me

Deborah Jane
09-27-2008, 04:09 PM
I look hot, you should see me

Post pics :)

crystal99
09-27-2008, 04:13 PM
On its way babes x

Veronica 1
09-27-2008, 04:24 PM
I got up and just sat about having coffee in my long blue nylon nightgown before getting ready to go out and get supplies, skimpy blue thong, blue flowered garterbelt, thigh high stockings, blue flowered bra, black and blue lace cami, small forms, fem lowrise jeans, and a (UCK) baggy guy shirt. Now just chilling getting ready to change into something nice but I haven't decided what yet.

Deborah Jane
09-27-2008, 04:36 PM
I dont know if this is my best photo, my camera is crap but whatever x

Very nice Crystal, your right, you,re hot!!!

crystal99
09-27-2008, 04:40 PM
Thanx girl. im gonna get some better light and come back tho. (im getting carried away now x)

crystal99
09-27-2008, 05:06 PM
Now come on. man in a dress or woman in wrong place? Honest answers please (again not my best, im too animated x)

bobbie anne
09-29-2008, 06:56 AM
Have to work today. Cooler here in the mornings, so today is bra panties and pantyhoes under work clothes.

Sarasometimes
09-29-2008, 07:33 AM
A bit of underdressing, I got on my 36B water bra on with neutral lipstick while doing housework. Maybe an outting later in the week?

uwho
09-29-2008, 07:34 AM
Have to work today. Cooler here in the mornings, so today is bra panties and pantyhoes under work clothes.

me as well, this is the first time, it is so exciting, thinking of wearing pantyhose tomorrow

allisonrn06
09-29-2008, 07:58 AM
I am off today, the kid is in school and so yes, Iam dressed today. Got showered and then got girly first thing this am -panties,bra,my black chevron tights,black skirt with sheer overlay,purple top, wig and makeup! And I'm loving it :love:

paulaluvssz8
09-29-2008, 08:36 AM
Dressed now.:D nice pair of capri's and a wonderful fitting top. Bra, and panties. Just around the house, all to my self.:daydreaming:

melissapghcd
09-29-2008, 09:38 AM
I got to yesterday which I haven't had a chance to do fully in a while. It was wonderful! I lost a lot of weight recently and I must say I'm very pleased with the results.

I wore a very sexy Victoria's Secret navy blue bra, panties and garter belt set with black stockings and wore two of my wife's bridesmaid dresses for some of her friends weddings. It was fantastic. Both fit me very well now. The one is a navy blue column dress and was quite pretty. The other was a long, light blue stain gown with a full skirt. It fit me perfectly and was stunning! I was so thrilled as I adore formal and bridesmaids gowns and this was the best I ever looked and felt in one.

It was a very successful day I thought!

PrettyFlowingGown
09-29-2008, 09:56 AM
I dress everyday, without fail. When I go to work, I wear my satin knickers and camisole underneath.
When I get home, I slip into a summer dress, or skirt and top, and I wear my long satin or silk nightgowns everynight to bed. I'm quite content with my lifestyle.

Heather Daniels
09-29-2008, 01:08 PM
Today was the first time in ages that I had the chance to dress completely.
It felt so wonderful to get reaquainted with Heather. So much stress and tension escaped from me. I simply can not go that long again without dressing. :daydreaming:

Alana65
09-29-2008, 01:56 PM
Am I dressing today ? Heck yeah.......I just spent the whole morning shaving everything I could reach......why go to all that work and NOT dress ?

From the skin out........
Low-rise VS cotton thong
Spanx body shaper
Nude Pantyhose
Chic Shaper & VS Biofit bra (for some nice cleavage....example---avatar)
Double-strap, peep-toe Mary Janes (my latest fave) from Target
Clear polish on nails I've been letting grow for the last 4 weeks
And finally.....
Sleeveless low-cut V-neck wrap-dress made from Modal (so soft) that I purchased online from Old Navy for less than 20 bucks :daydreaming:

I'm loving it so much, I may go to bed the same way :heehee:

btw---for anyonewho has never heard of Modal fabric, here's a link to describe/explain what it is..........

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-modal.htm

Genifer Teal
09-30-2008, 06:18 PM
Several people asked about my date. If this becomes a new discussion, please move it with an approiate link so others find it.

It went well. This is someone I knew a little before hand, not blind. We've met face to face several times before in a more business like setting. He had yet to meet Genifer but knew about her. I assumed he was gay but not 100 percent certain - now I am. Not sure if that helps or hurts.

We knew this was the last business we'd conduct together so we planned to hang out after with no speific plans. Drinks? Dinner? Movie? Club? Lots of possibilities in Manhattan on a saturday nite.

I was hungry so we started with dinner which we each paid our own way for. He did pay the cab ride to the restuarant. He had some work to get back to later so he decided not to have alcohol at first. I did. I had one drink with dinner. Afterwards we moved on to a nearby gay bar. We both knew approximatley where it was. Interestingly enough, I found it, while he almost walked past the entrance. He commented throughout the nite how I knew the gay scene more than him. lol

Here he bought me 2 drinks and decided to joine me when I convinced him how delicious they were. Absolute Mandarin and cranberry. Great combination. We shared lots of stories. I showed him a bunch of pics on my camera. I mentioned one was at a gay bar out of town. He goes there once in a while too and it's not close by. He immediately made plans to be there for the next party I'd be there for. Once again I surprised him that I knew another gay bar (which he also knew). I just think he didn't expect to learn I hung out so much in the gay scene. I was also at the pier dance after the pride parade. He volunteered there that same nite.

I learned most of all that I get out and do lots of things. I also have many stories to share. I am not a wall flower. That would be hard to do in six inch heels which make me 6' 8"? My miniskirts and sequin tops are not exactly camaflouge either. It was a great chance for me to reflect on what I have done. It also allowed me to see how much this is who I am. If I don't talk about Genifer, there is not much to talk about. This time it seemed I'd never run out of stories and situations to tell about. I think that is a good sign on a date.

We stopped at one final bar before calling it quits. It is a straight bar. We hoped to mix thing up a bit but it was still early so it was sort of empty. We sat and had one final drink there. I had a party at a club to get to and he really needed to stop back at his office. We parted ways around 12:30. It was a nice time. I can't say where it will lead. At the very least it will lead to friendship.

That is my story and I'm sticking with it.

Hugs - Genifer

Kate Lynn
09-30-2008, 06:23 PM
I had to go to Home Depot,and I would have been arrested if I went naked,so yes I am dressed today......:D

Myst
09-30-2008, 06:35 PM
It has been a while since I've posted here or got dressed up! I've been down for a bit as I recently put on a few pounds. NOTHING FIT!!! :sad:

But I've been doing some work outs and the results are finally beginning to show! My clothes are finally fitting again - YAY!!! So... I've been spending the afternoon in bliss - even took a few pictures - I really went all out today! Maybe someday when I get enough courage, I might just post them... but not before some major photoshoppin'!!! :D

Kayla_CD
09-30-2008, 07:23 PM
C) That would be a yes!

So as for the date (sort of). There is this guy that inteviewed me recently about being trans. Every time we chat more than interview. I think we both decided (not sure who first) it might be nice to meet not just for interview so we could keep the conversation going. After lot's of time and back & foth on the planning, we finally are meeting tonitght.

Gen

That sounds great Gen, good luck!

Nicole Erin
09-30-2008, 07:58 PM
Well Gen, I am glad someone had an enjoyable evening out en femme, my Saturday kind of sucked, I got a few rude ass comments.

So yeah it is cool you have someone to hang out with. Does your friend do any dressing en femme or just ot really into it?

Angie G
09-30-2008, 08:18 PM
As soon as I got home from work hun.:hugs:
Angie