PDA

View Full Version : alone

michellechez
09-27-2008, 11:19 AM
:daydreaming:Does anyone get tired of dressing alone?

Deborah Jane
09-27-2008, 11:29 AM
Yes :sad:
I need a girlfriend, or altenatively i need to get out more!!

TGMarla
09-27-2008, 11:29 AM
Actually no. I do pretty well on my own, and I enjoy my alone time, especially when I'm dressing.

Tracii G
09-27-2008, 11:31 AM
It would be nice to have a CD GF to go places with from time to time.

Sharon
09-27-2008, 11:33 AM
You're not alone -- well, kinda-sorta anyway -- there are 233 other people on site as I write this. :)

MJ
09-27-2008, 11:39 AM
well come over to my place girlfriend I'll take you out on the town :D

michellechez
09-27-2008, 11:43 AM
Sure MJ i would love to have the chance

Deborah Jane
09-27-2008, 11:46 AM
well come over to my place girlfriend I'll take you out on the town :D

Who moi?....I,d love too sis :)

jennylogan
09-27-2008, 12:44 PM
I think everyone wants to be around others who like them for what they are. Only another dedicated crossdresser could possibly begin to understand what it is like to be like this so yeah, I'd love to have friends who are cders. That said I greatly value my time en femme weather I am alone or with someone (usually my wife). Can't get enough of it actually.

Edyta_C
09-27-2008, 12:51 PM
I just like dressing! With or without someone is OK, but love doing stuff with my wife en femme.

Hugs Edyta

~Seana~
09-27-2008, 12:58 PM
nope. When I want to be alone I am, when i dont want to be, I invite some company, like my wife or my houseboy to play with me. That simple.

Amanda

Marjory
09-27-2008, 12:59 PM
I've seen figures say anywhere between 1 and 50% of men crossdress at one time in their lives... You'd think it would be easy to find someone but it's not something men talk about a lot. Yes, I would like that every now and then but I'm afraid of what it might lead to.

Marjory

SabrinaDubh
09-27-2008, 01:36 PM
I never cared untill I made some CD friends. Nice normal drama free CD friends. I found that I really liked having friends who shared this facet of life. Since that time they have either quit dressing, or moved away. I would love to find another CD friend or two. I tend to be very picky about my friends though.

Like many of my other hobbies it's more fun with someone else sometimes.

Joanne f
09-27-2008, 03:12 PM
Although i get enjoyment when i dress alone i have always had this desire to be in the company of someone or many someones, i think it is like i need to be recognise as what i am , i would love to have a friend who would allow me to dress in there company, maybe this winter i will get the courage to go to a meeting , time is my problem ( and not enough guts ).

joanne

( debbeelee 1 just reminded me that my wife is around when i dress but i was not counting that naughty me )

WhitneyC
09-27-2008, 04:47 PM
I can't really say as I have never dressed with anyone. Still very much in the closet, as you may have figured out. Perhaps I'll build up the nerve, but right now dressing alone is still pretty exciting for me.

Veronica 1
09-27-2008, 04:49 PM
I always dress alone, but I would love to have the chance to spend some time with a CD girlfriend and have an inpromptu fashion show just like real girls do. It would also be nice to have someone to exchange makeup ideas with and to just talk about girl things face to face.

Sara Jessica
09-27-2008, 04:50 PM
If I'm in girl mode at home, yeah, it's an alone thing because my wife is currently non-participating. When going out, I have found that it is so much more fun to have a friend along, so much so that quite often I skip a potential solo outing if I don't have a friend to go out with.

Karren H
09-27-2008, 05:25 PM
Nope!! Never get tired of dressing alone!! Its a solo hobby.. And I have dressed with others and it didn't do anything for me!!

But since I go out enfemme I'm not really alone!! :)

dann
09-27-2008, 05:43 PM
yea. i got tired of it a while ago.It was like, for a long time I didn't feel like dressing.....yet I DID feel like dressing. I couldn't figure it out, i just had this strange feeling towards dressing that i never experienced before. Then I realized, i needed someone else to recognize and accept this part of my identity for real. Not just online.It seemed pointless to do it and not ever have anyone else see it or share in it. It just got too damned lonely.

A good clue that your beyond tired of doing it alone is when you find that you're not only talking to yourself...but occassionally answering back.Yikes!

debbeelee1
09-27-2008, 05:51 PM
I never crossdress alone! The SO is always with me!

TommiTN
09-27-2008, 05:58 PM
yea. i got tired of it a while ago.It was like, for a long time I didn't feel like dressing.....yet I DID feel like dressing. I couldn't figure it out, i just had this strange feeling towards dressing that i never experienced before. Then I realized, i needed someone else to recognize and accept this part of my identity for real. Not just online.It seemed pointless to do it and not ever have anyone else see it or share in it. It just got too damned lonely.

A good clue that your beyond tired of doing it alone is when you find that you're not only talking to yourself...but occassionally answering back.Yikes!

My sentiments exactly!

Jaclyn NM
09-27-2008, 06:06 PM
Since I don't go out enfemme, there are times, when I wish I could be totally dressed from head to toe in a huge crowd of people. Oh well, maybe someday.

docrobbysherry
09-27-2008, 07:04 PM
I would prefer to play dress up with a GG I was intimate with. Because the act of dressing up feels VERY much like a personal and private affair!

On the other hand; with all my gear and Sherry's many faces, I often feel like I'm back stage at a Follies Bergerre production!:battingeyelashes:

RylieCD
09-27-2008, 07:18 PM
Dressing has always been an alone thing to do, but wanting to be alone..No not really. I enjoy my times alone because that means I can dress but I dont like being alone (does that make sense)? Also since it is alone thing and I dont think I can go out, I feel trapped, trapped insised my house. I know some of you would just say go out then, if only it was that easy?!?!?

Always Susan
09-27-2008, 07:20 PM
I don't get dressed with my friends when I'm in boy mode, so why would I want to get dress in front of other people when I'm in girl mode.To me CDing is my special time alone.
Susan

Virginnia
09-27-2008, 07:25 PM
I dress at home but my wife and children know about it. I have joined meetup to find others in my area and have only today started a corrispondence with someone.

Jenniferpl
09-27-2008, 07:39 PM
It is my time, which I rarely get with teenage kids. I find dressing alone relaxing and helps to clear my mind.

trannie T
09-27-2008, 10:23 PM
I get dressed alone, I am not a pretty sight in just a bra and panties. Once I'm dressed I go out and inflict my beauty on the rest of the world.

Jennaie
09-27-2008, 11:29 PM
Yes, it would be nice to have close friends who not only accept your dressing but actually enjoy your company when your dressed. I think this is the reason that so many come back from the various gatherings elated with the great time that they had.

darla_g
09-27-2008, 11:57 PM
You're not alone -- well, kinda-sorta anyway -- there are 233 other people on site as I write this. :)
point well taken!

Brenda's Friend
09-28-2008, 12:17 AM
Alone, alone, that is the way it is. I would love to go over to another girls home an play dress up. I don't think that will happen any time soon. I did get to go to Over the Rainbow here in Portland to try on clothes and get some fashion advice. Victoria was great, and I had so much fun, but I rarely rarely get the opurtunity.

Cheers,

BF

CD Susan
09-28-2008, 12:45 AM
I do not get tired of dressing alone in the sense that I will never get tired of dressing under any circumstances. I have been dressing for about 50 years and until 5 months ago I was content on doing it alone. It was at this time that I began my search for a cd friend that lives close enough to me to visit regularly. I have not been successful in my search so far. I know that there are others like me that live close to me but they are all so reluctant to leave the safety of thier closets. I can understand this as I was the same way for such a long time. It is not easy finding a cd friend where I happen to live. This is proving to be so unfortunate for me however I am optimistic and will continue my search.

Virginia's Stuff
09-28-2008, 12:46 AM
Sure, I get tired of dressing alone. I get tired of feeling alone. I live in a town full of religious folks. I'm not going to knock anyones religion. But, I don't really have anyone to hang out with and I don't know of anywhere safe to go dressed. On the other hand, there is a comfort in being alone. Remember you can be alone, but not lonely. Actually... no-one here at this site is alone anymore. Take Care - Virginia -

CDTiffany
09-28-2008, 01:14 AM
No way!!! Dress every chance you get!

XOXO tiffany

Jess_cd32
09-28-2008, 01:57 AM

Yes and no, I like my free time to myself when I can get some, but the thought is there sometimes yes, it would be fun to meet and dress w/ someone else that I clicked with.

DawnRodgers
09-28-2008, 02:18 AM
Ar first it wasn't a problem - being alone. In fact, I preferred it what with trying different themes, getting the clothes that I liked and looked good on me. Getting up the nerve to pluck the eyebrows, get rid of all the hair that didn't belong, polish my nails, get a good supply of shoes, try out makeup, a good wig and finding the hair style that looked best. Trying to look as fem as possible. When I felt confident in that I would go out for short walks, drive around, go to movies. Got excited about the tap,slap sound of walking in heels.
Now, when dressed, after over 40 years of the various stages of dressing, I feel absolutely comfortable and act as womanly and as naturally as I can. It just feels so naturally wonderful. Actually hate to undress and return to my masculine self. Always try to have something on that reminds me of Dawn. Some scent, panties, a neutral outfit, shoes (flats). And I just enjoy being with others, interacting as Dawn, I love it and want it more and more. Just love being a girl - would love to try it full time, want it fulll time. Unfortunately I'm of an age and in a long time marraige that makes itunlikely but there is no greater feeling than being out and about and enjoying the feeling, the appearance and the sounds of femininity. Enjoying it totally and envying the girls that can do it 24/7, wishing I could. To paraphrase Kermit - It ain't easy being me.
Dawn

Joanne f
09-28-2008, 04:41 AM
Or,

No, I'm not addicted to cross-dressing, I can give it up any time. Any time. Honest.

Katie B

Just like the rest of us then :lol:

joanne :fairy2:

erica2054
09-28-2008, 05:33 AM
yes it is boring to dress alone= nice to have company - someone to help with makeup - and share clothing ideas

Samantha Kelsey
09-28-2008, 11:31 AM
I like to get dressed alone but to be dressed with other people.

Dalece
09-28-2008, 11:34 AM
I dress alone but have GG friends I go out with have been invited out to things and a girls night out with them.

Jennifer Cox
09-28-2008, 04:33 PM
Dressing has always been an alone thing to do, but wanting to be alone..No not really. I enjoy my times alone because that means I can dress but I dont like being alone (does that make sense)? Also since it is alone thing and I dont think I can go out, I feel trapped, trapped insised my house. I know some of you would just say go out then, if only it was that easy?!?!?

That's just how I feel Rylie - except I never get the house to myself these days. Frustrated doesn't come close. :witsend:

Lilly 40C
09-28-2008, 05:15 PM
I'm always alone when I dress. I'd love to dress with another MTF CD to see how it is and what happens.

Lilly

Tracii G
09-28-2008, 05:24 PM
I've only been out dressed around lots of people twice once was a long time ago and one was just recently with some GG friends and it was a lot of fun.
I'd love to find someone close by to hang out with for a day and go shopping.

Sharon B.
09-28-2008, 05:24 PM
I'm alone when I dress as a woman unless you count my dog.
It would be nice to have a GG or another CD to hang out with, but haven't gotten the nerve up to go to a support meeting.
I do enjoy going out for drives and to the post office after hours to buy stamps out of the machine or check mail in a post office box.

adelle
09-28-2008, 05:50 PM
im so LONELY count me in

paulaN
09-28-2008, 06:46 PM
I have been looking for someone to play dress-up with for a long time. And I mean that in good way. I would love to have a friend to dress up with, go shopping, have tea with. Just to share this part of me with someone else would be nice. I'd be willing to bet that someone could count more cd's in one large city in the U.S. than the hole state of Maine. That's ok. I like my state. I'm going camping and bird hunting in the north maine woods next week. I love that. I might even get a little cding in too. I have before.

VICKI LYNN HATCHER
09-30-2008, 07:57 PM
YES I DO GET TIRED OF DRESSING ALONE , I would love to meet someone to share my secret .

Angie G
09-30-2008, 08:20 PM
I'm almost never alone my wife is here and I love it.:hugs:
Angie

Nicole Erin
09-30-2008, 08:38 PM
The actual dressing I do by myself, but for being dressed en femme, I don't dress up just to sit at home and do nothing. Sometimes if it is for photos then maybe but if I am going thru the trouble I am going to be out among people. Lately the only time i dress is for our monthy CD group meetings.

If what you are really asking is if my CD friends are important then yes, very much so. We don't sit around and talk about makeup and the CD life much but it is nice to have those friends who I don't have to watch what I say. Or if my shoes come off they won't ask about my painted toenails or why I have my legs...

YES I DO GET TIRED OF DRESSING ALONE , I would love to meet someone to share my secret .

You could start by doing a web search for "crossdresser group" in your city. Or maybe put your location and possibly connect with other girls here, even if it is nothing more than leads to other contacts.

jbirds
09-30-2008, 09:47 PM
I often wish i had a dressing partner, i get bored ocassionaly not having anyone to share the expiernece with. plus it would be so fun to dress each other up.

Inachis
09-30-2008, 10:03 PM
Eventhough i'll go out femme shoppping with my wife. I still long for a cd'ing partner. My wife loves and accepts who I want to be, however, I do not think that she will ever truly understand. When we had the talk she was very loving, and contributed many ideas for a passing ensemble. She also told me that she doesn't understand the compulsion, nor did she think she ever would. I do not think that the idea of why men would want to wear what she finds as clothing designed for torture is reconsilable.

So, yes I do wish I had a someone that truly understands just why the bra and panties feel so good to hang out with.

Jessicaparkson
09-30-2008, 10:09 PM
Being in a closet never left me any room to share the fun with. I don't think I'd like to actual dress up, but I'd love to go out with someone when I finally gather the courage.

mainehose
10-04-2008, 04:42 PM
It is a lonely world of dressing by yourself. I would love to dress with someone and learn some new tips.

Tasha McIntyre
10-04-2008, 05:24 PM
I can't help myself when I'm home alone - always in girly gear. I did get a bit frustrated so I had the talk with the wife a while ago which went a lot better that I expected. It's great to share my girl side with her.

loveslingerie in oc
10-04-2008, 05:29 PM
I'm like Punkduckmargot .... I've dressed alone for many years and certainly enjoyed it , but after I met another cd'er and we dressed together many times, it brought dressing up to a whole new level of excitement. Unfortunately, she is no longer dressing and I feel quite saddened and alone whenever I dress now. So I agree with Margot .. its more fun sharing the experience. Frances

Emma26
10-04-2008, 07:17 PM
You mean being the only one cross-dressing or just dressing only when you're home alone?

If it's the last one, than yes I do get sick of that. I don't like considering dressing in female's clothes "cross-dressing" but whatever. =P

Being transgendered I do wish I could do it more in public, but I have my parents that I'd have to get through first, and I get scared just bringing home female's clothes. Although recently I have managed to sneak off to classes wearing girl's pants. ^_^

susan fuller
10-04-2008, 11:09 PM
I love to get dressed by myself or with my wife. I like it when she gives me advice on my clothes. I also like to go out with others that think as I do and loves to dress enfemme.

PrettyFlowingGown
10-05-2008, 07:22 AM
I'm quite content dressing alone. I'm comfy, and have no stress or preasure. My lady friend lives 3 blocks away and when I visit her, I dress at her place and sometimes I stop over on a saturday night, and I take my nightgown over and sleep in it. We get on so well.

Maria2222
10-05-2008, 08:03 AM
Dressing alone is fine with me and I always have a great time.
:)

Ruth
10-05-2008, 12:07 PM
To fully experience being dressed you have to be seen by someone else. My wife usually sees me dressed when I'm at home, and of course a lot of people see me (but don't know me) when I go out. I don't go to CDers meetings but I would like to because it seems to be an inevitable part of the development of the CDing experience.
I do dress when I'm alone as well, of course, but I'm always conscious there is something missing.

trisha59
10-05-2008, 02:37 PM
It would be nice to trade cloths with someone Just like a gg would.
Trisha

Alice Torn
10-05-2008, 03:42 PM
Samantha, I agree. I would want to dress up in privacy, then, maybe meet others. I would not want to do my actual dressing, with another. Then, having a fashion show, modelling with another person, sounds fun. But, at six foot six, I get read easily, because of my height, and slightly broad shoulders. and male voice. I went to a Mcdonalds drive up , the only day I ever went out all day as Lucille, and i heard laughing, as I was leaving On account of meight, I stay alone. No girlfriend or wife, either. It does get very lonely, as male, or Lucille. But, I am picky about who I will befriend, too, and so many on the dating sites, want sex, right away! I'd rather be alone cding, in safety, than get caught in a bad situation, with a wrong person, that could be regretful. I have nearly made such mistakes, but backed out at the last second. Maybe someday, I will get the guts, to go out again, maybe a meeting, but I am a loner, sort of, like my dad is.It would be wow!, to be out, and admired, accepted, though. In some ways its the most tolerant time, ever, and at the same time, the most dangerous!

kristinacd55
10-05-2008, 03:53 PM
Yes! It would be fun to dress up with someone else for sure!

charlie
10-05-2008, 05:21 PM
When I dress I'm on my way out and usually late. The makeup thing is still something that takes to much time. I do love it though!

amberwish
10-07-2008, 10:48 PM
If you live in the Portland, Oregon area you never need to dress alone. There is a place where all cd/tg are welcome. You can go there and dress there, meet others there, have nights out or in, have mail sent there that you can't have sent to your home. This wonderful place is Victoria's Over the Rainbow Transformations. If you live in or are going to visit the Portland area check her site.

Amber

cindichicago
10-08-2008, 08:37 AM
I wish I could find someone else that dresses. Just to pal around with.

Cindi

Marla16
10-08-2008, 08:43 AM
I dress when ever I can and enjoy my femm time by myself, but I also love to go out, I have a good friend that dresses and we take each other out sometimes as two girls and other times as a couple, taking turns, although most of the time I,m the girl

JanSmith
10-08-2008, 08:56 AM
Everyone needs a friend. Enjoying your feelings and feminine beauty with another is a very reasonable desire.

Jemanda
10-08-2008, 10:23 AM
im so LONELY count me in

Howdy Adelle,
Dont feel lonely, there are others who are equally lonely.... all these lonely people who never seem to connect....

I have been alone most of my adult life so being alone doesnt really get me down too much, and dressing alone doesnt either, but occasionally just to have somebody to talk to who understands will do heaps to quell the many concerns and provide re-assurance (and zip you up). But, with the amount of potential friends in South Africa already limited I guess the mirror becomes your best friend.