PDA

View Full Version : Here I go

dann
09-27-2008, 05:24 PM
well Ladies, there's a time for everything...and for me that time is now. Tonight i go out....dressed. I live within 45 minutes of the most cd/tg friendly bar in the greater chicagoland area.
I must go. I must bear witness. I must experience this. Yet I'm shaking like a leaf. Wish me luck...and guidance.

This is a long shot, but anyone headed to Hunter's in Elk Grove IL tonight drop me a line.

dann

TommiTN
09-27-2008, 05:28 PM
You go, Girl! This may be the most unforgettable experience of your Life! Well, maybe not the most unforgettable but you know what I mean. :devil: You will have tons of fun! Wish I could be there!

MJ
09-27-2008, 05:35 PM
have fun take pictures

debbeelee1
09-27-2008, 05:58 PM
Keep that chin up, put on a big smile and take lots of pics! Good luck and please let us know how much fun you had!

Kate Simmons
09-27-2008, 06:14 PM
Have fun Dann. You'll do just fine.:)

Misfire
09-27-2008, 06:24 PM
I know the feeling. Good luck and have fun!

trannie T
09-27-2008, 06:31 PM
Sheer terror! Your maiden voyage will have your heart pounding and your palms sweating. After a little while you will realize that everything is good and you will have one of the greatest times of your life. You're gonna have some fun, girlfriend.

2b.Lauren
09-27-2008, 06:48 PM
Hope you had fun and enjoyed your first night out. I am getting closer and closer to that moment. I hope in the next month to also step out. Let us know how it went.

suzanne
09-27-2008, 08:43 PM
Best of luck! I hope you have the time of your life and that you never look back.

Bethany38
09-27-2008, 08:48 PM
You go girl, have fun let us know how it was. This way those of us that have not been there yet can live vicariusly throgh you:daydreaming:.

Jilmac
09-27-2008, 08:53 PM
I've been to Hunters and I know for a fact that you'll be welcomed there. Congratulations on getting out, hope you have a blast.:thumbsup:

Julogden
09-27-2008, 08:54 PM
I hope you have a great time! Hunter's has been a place for us to go for many years. It was the first bar I ever set foot in while dressed, way back in the mid-1980's. Back then, Tri-Ess met at a hotel right around the corner, so we'd head for Hunter's after the meeting, and I expect it's at least as good now as it was back then.

Have fun!

Carol

Susan.
09-27-2008, 11:54 PM
Judging by your avatar, you shouldn't worry as you look great.

CD Susan
09-28-2008, 01:33 AM
I hope you had a good time Dann. I live about 250 miles west of you and wish there was a place like you desribe that was close to where I live.

Jess_cd32
09-28-2008, 01:45 AM
Hey Dan, before you go (providing you have some tolerance for alchohol) slam a shot, that might help ease you abit about leaving dressed.
If your this nervous leaving, take guys clothes along also should anything happen like a breakdown, better ready than not.

Sounds like your ready, just go for it and have a great time. To bad I wasn't closer, I've got a hot Chippendale male stripper outfit to wear, you coulda had a date (wink), don't think my SO would go for that though,lol

Seriously, have a blast, remember you only live once, live it up and let us know how it went. If you do chicken out at the last minute, thats cool to, whenever YOUR ready is when to go.

tamarav
09-28-2008, 07:20 AM
I hope you had a great time yesterday, that is just the beginning of a great new time.

Nothing can hold you back now, once you break out of the house and get out, it is a never-ending "E" ticket ride.

Your sis,

Tami

GINA-CD
09-28-2008, 09:50 AM
I want some feedback girl. Did you have a good time? Where are the pics to prove it? What happened, did they treat you right or you came across any kind of problems? Pleeeeease....

suzy cool
09-28-2008, 10:28 AM
How did it go?

dann
09-28-2008, 08:48 PM
it was amazing! i'm still gitty about it. It took me a few minutes to muster up the guts to go in, but once I saw a small group of cd's heading accross the lot towards the door I thought "now is the time". And there i went. And everyone was so friggin' nice and.....well...gay. i walked in looked around a little and just went up and introduced myself to an older cd named Laurie who was sitting at the bar. I said, "Iv'e never been here before..please be my friend." She pulled out the chair next to her, sat me down and told me "don't worry sweety, i'm your big sister." She had been going there for years and knew everyone. She introduced me to the oether cd's there and I just hung out with the girls for a couple of hours. I met some really cool new friends. Some people i even recognized from myspace.

You'll all just have to take my word for it though...cause I didn't bring a camera. but trust me, It happened. Next time, pictures..I promise.

besides all that, Hunter's is a really cool club.I'm all about the techno and lights and what not..it's part of what i do in guy mode.Great atmosphere.

marny
09-29-2008, 12:22 AM
first time out is very exciting!

shannonsilk
09-29-2008, 11:42 AM
I'm glad you had such a fantastic time.!

I've been by there once or twice. Everyone says it's great!

heidi99
09-29-2008, 04:54 PM
Way to go! Awesome story! Too bad I quite a ways south. :sad:

GINA-CD
09-30-2008, 12:39 AM
Hunters..... ok. Maybe I'll give it a shot this week. I'm in Chi-town but don't know if I'll be able to make it there. I'll try though.

Jess_cd32
10-02-2008, 02:49 AM
Way to go dan, glad you had a great time and met some decent people there.
Next time will be so much easier I bet, seems like it couldn't have worked out better for ya. Think I'd be abit uneasy if guys were hittin on me also if I went out but I'd get past that and just have fun w/ the other cd's. It's all about havin fun and enjoying life.

cindichicago
10-02-2008, 03:13 PM
One of these days I'll get to Hunter's

Cindi

Nicole Erin
10-02-2008, 05:17 PM
You'll all just have to take my word for it though...cause I didn't bring a camera. but trust me, It happened. Next time, pictures..I promise.

besides all that, Hunter's is a really cool club.I'm all about the techno and lights and what not..it's part of what i do in guy mode.Great atmosphere.

No one is questioning if it happened or not.
It is nice you had a good time. It is also cool cause now you have made a few CD connections real life. Of course not every CD we meet is going to be a long term tight friend but at least the acquaintances are there.