PDA

View Full Version : Free Dating Site

Amy Hepker
09-27-2008, 08:52 PM
Hi Everyone,

I have found a truly free Dating site. There are people from all over the USA there. I myself am on it. I will say this if you are going to look for a relationship, be totally honest and use photos of yourself enfemm. I find that there are Females out there that want a relationship and they will accept us for who we are as long as we are totally honest with them. That is the only true way to have a relationship anyway. I will say that I have had good results and have been contacted by a couple of Ladies on it. They say that they are tired of Men lying to them all the time. There are a lot of guys that are married that look for relationships and say they are single. Be truthful and open with these Ladies, they are not stupid, they are real people too.

The website is www.DateHookup.com

suzanne
09-27-2008, 08:59 PM
I would guess that if you are up front about CDing, that pretty much establishes your honesty once and for all. I can't imagine any straight, non-CD male lying about that to get into a relationship!

CD Susan
09-28-2008, 01:58 AM
Thanks for the tip and the link Amy. I will check it out.

Jess_cd32
09-28-2008, 02:18 AM
Great advice and wishing you the best of luck

Joanne f
09-28-2008, 04:29 AM
I hope you find what you are looking for , but just remember this is the Internet and just because you are upfront and truthful it does not necessarily mean the others are , so just be courses untill you really know someone , any good luck .

joanne :fairy2:

vivianann
09-28-2008, 04:46 AM
I have some dating sites as Vivian, have not had any hits in the last couple if years.

erica2054
09-28-2008, 05:30 AM
there is another web site for dating - dateacrossdresser.com

Amy Hepker
09-29-2008, 06:11 PM
I hope other will use this site. The more of us on there the more likely Ladies that are interested will show up. They maybe there already.

Jilmac
09-29-2008, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the info Amy, I'm sure many of the girls here will make good use of it. As for me, I already have a wonderful SO, and she's also a member of this forum.

Nicole Erin
09-29-2008, 06:36 PM
I have some dating sites as Vivian, have not had any hits in the last couple if years.

Older profiles tend to get pushed to the bottom, you need to have some kind of activity, like changing your profile a bit, even if changing a word or 2 in your description.
I am not on any dating sites but most sites are like I described, new ones on top, old ones pushed down...
Unless someone updates their profile... ;)

tonya2
09-29-2008, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the tip, will check it out.

Tonya2::thumbsup:

Amy Hepker
10-01-2008, 03:58 PM
It's really hard to beat a free dating site. There are Ladies there too. As well as men, all looking for the right person to be with.

suzy cool
10-01-2008, 04:22 PM
I love Pina Collada and dancing in the rain. I was hooked up with a wino who likes wearing Macs. :doh:

docrobbysherry
10-02-2008, 12:23 AM
There's a lot of women in my area. Wonder what they'll think of my pics of Sherry!?:eek::heehee:

Alice Torn
10-02-2008, 12:48 AM
Thanks Amy. I am now on that site, almost met one lady. I think she got scared. I am afraid, that posting a photo of my guy self, and one or two of Lucille, someone who knows me my see it, and spread it. I know lots of singles at a singles dance, and church i go to, and it does not approve of cding. I had an ad on My Space, and other alternative sites. Lots of men wanted to meet me, from my photos on My Space. I had to get through to them I was a cder. I guess I passed well, in photos! Most guys want quick sex, though, on the alternative sites. Hopefully, we will find friendship, and respect, from some nice gg ladies. I have waited 54 1/2 years, and hundreds of rejections. It is about time, if only a platonic friendship ensues.

Eileen
10-02-2008, 09:26 AM
Thanks for the tip Amy. I have signed up and will let you know what happens. You are right, we have to put ourselves out there if we want to find someone.

Eileen

Amy Hepker
10-03-2008, 09:21 PM
This is a great tip and why should we be alone, I myself hate to be alone.