PDA

View Full Version : My starting

khloey
09-27-2008, 10:06 PM
Here is my starting if you want to know and it started two years ago.My wife Lindsey,mom,sister Laura and I decided to go to a drag show one night.They announced they were going to make over a man into a woman and picked me.I said no at first and then my wife,sister and mom talked me into it being a good sport.I did say yes and everyhing happened.I was handed a Bra,breastforms and a Gaff,told to take off my male clothes and put on the bra,breast forms and gaff which I did.I was then handed a pair of off black pantyhose putting therm on.I knew I started liking doing this and felt really comfortable wearing a bra.One did find an outfit that fit me,a woman's buisnes suit with a short skirt and had to put on a pair of 3 inch ankle strap heels which I figured out to walk in.I was doing great when I went through the make up process,nails done and jewelry put on me.Finally I saw the results after a long strawberry blonde wig was put on me.I seen it and loved it.The reveal was shown and everrything was positive.My mom,sister Laura and wife Lindsey's jaws dropped and told me I looked beautiful.My wife gave me my en femme name which I liked.I started crossdressing after that and love it to this day.My father does not accept it at all,he said what I am doing is a disgrace and never wants to be around my en femme side.My mom,sister and wife became supportive and still are.

Karren H
09-27-2008, 10:13 PM
Wow!!! That's amazing!! I think I would have died and gone to heaven if that happened to me!! Lucky girl!!

joann426
09-27-2008, 10:19 PM
khloey i bet you were in heaven i know that i wood of been mine tollerates it but i do it any way it is great that your wife excepts you dressing way to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alice B
09-27-2008, 10:28 PM
What a great experience and support from your wife, mom, etc.

darla_g
09-27-2008, 10:39 PM
great story

Jess_cd32
09-28-2008, 01:55 AM
Some just got all the luck,lol nice to hear a good story w/ an SO so supportive, 3 outta 4 ain't bad as they say.

tamarav
09-28-2008, 07:24 AM
What an incredible and supportive "jump-start" to a great new lifestyle. I hope you just keep progressing and have a wonderful time. I am so envious..

Your sis,

Tami

Mollyanne
09-28-2008, 07:59 AM
This should only happen to me!!!!!:daydreaming: BTW, be very, very careful of the "pink cloud" it has a habit of getting you when you least expect it:battingeyelashes: Best of everything to ya'.

:love: Mollyanne

Farrah
09-28-2008, 09:37 AM
Wow!!! Sounds like you had a blast your first time around. THe best part is you didn't have to figure out a way to tell your wife!!

Chloe84
09-28-2008, 11:28 AM
if only everybody had such an amazing first start to the world of CDing. I have to admit, im jealous of two things. first your experience, and second is how you spelled your name. :heehee:

Tracii G
09-28-2008, 11:35 AM
Great story.You are very lucky to have an understanding wife,mom,and sis.
Dads can be tools sometimes I know I am one!LOL.

suchacutie
09-28-2008, 11:45 AM
What an incredible story!!! Such a great thing to have discovered this with an intimate support group! Have fun with it. I'm sure that your life will be one great adventure after another, and with your wife to share it!!

tina

fluffy_kingston
09-28-2008, 12:27 PM
Sounds like so much fun. I am happy for you.:battingeyelashes:

Jessica212
09-28-2008, 01:02 PM
Wow! I am completely jealous! I'd be in heaven in that situation!

docrobbysherry
09-28-2008, 04:46 PM
I had dream almost exactly like that last week!:)

khloey
09-28-2008, 04:53 PM
My mom,sister and wife say this has been the greatest thing happening to me,getting in touch of my feminine side

Sandra
09-28-2008, 04:58 PM
You really are lucky, and also having a friend like GretchenD here on the forum, she's told us about you here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90608)

imarocker2
09-28-2008, 05:53 PM
WOW! What a great story! You are luckier than a lottery winner. :daydreaming:

Patty
09-28-2008, 06:26 PM
WOW!!! what a jump start

khloey
09-29-2008, 06:46 PM
I am aslo lucky to have fellow member GretchenD as a friend.She has told me not to give up and knows I like doing this

Angie G
09-29-2008, 07:36 PM
Some girls have all the luck.:hugs:
Angie

CD Susan
09-30-2008, 12:18 AM
Khloey, you are so incredibly fortunate to be in this situation! I would give anything to be able to trade places with you. I am so envious of you but I still want to wish you the best and hope your good fortune will continue.

khloey
09-30-2008, 06:54 AM
My mom and sister Laura have been talking to my father to accept my en femme side and still will not.

Chari
09-30-2008, 08:23 AM
Khloey, Thanx for sharing your "makeover" adventure! It is a great way to begin experiencing your feminine side! If it wasn't for this encounter, you may have never become the "girlfriend" in your family. Enjoy all the facets of your femme life!

2b.Lauren
09-30-2008, 08:32 AM
To your mom, sister, and wife for accepting you and encouraging you. That is a neat story. As for dad, sorry but went through with mine as well many years ago. So you have a good solid support net, that is wonderful, as I find myself green with envy.

Lauren

MELONI1
11-01-2008, 02:43 AM
I Am Very Envious. I Would Love To Have Been In Your Place That Night.:)

Megan70
11-01-2008, 03:00 AM
My mom,sister and wife say this has been the greatest thing happening to me,getting in touch of my feminine side

Khloey, great gtory.
If you are passable and get second and third opinions from wife, mom and sis you should take your next giant leap jump start and go out shopping or dinner with them as 4 girlfriends. If that turns out successful you will really be hooked for life and will never go back , beleive me. That would be and experience many of those here would only envy.

Fortunately I have an accepting wife whom I've gone out with now for 35 years. How long ago did this happen... when you started dressing?

Show us some pictures honey, love to see the end results of a mind boggling transformation.
Megan

Christina Horton
11-01-2008, 04:21 AM
You go girl . So before that time you never had the want to dress. I had known that I was a Crossdresser since I was 4 . This is the frist time I have herd of a Convert by way of a very public outing. I think thats great. Your father does not like it, well My mother hates it and my dad is trying very hard to change his mind about it. I love him for that. He is trying to talk to my mom for me but I think she a lost cause when it comes to my dressing. So you have your Wife mother and sis like it you home free .Give them Huggs from all of us KK. PLZ tell so more I LOVE storys like this. :D good luck. you lucky Duck. HUGGS. :hugs:.

Shari
11-01-2008, 05:53 AM
That's the stuff that dreams are made of. You're incredibly lucky, and I am soooooooooo jealous. lol
But one question comes to mind.
Did you ever have any feelings or desires to dress prior to the drag show?
I take it the act awoke your feelings and allowed Khloey to come out.
Gosh, but I'm jealous!!!!
Shari

LittleMissGabby
11-01-2008, 07:18 AM
Khloey - what a fantastic story - how lucky you are to have so much family support. Long may it last.

allisonrn06
11-01-2008, 07:37 AM
Great story Khloey - while I do have a supportive spouse, I envy you having several supportive people around you, especially right from the beginning of your experience as a cd - my wife is the only truly supportive person I've had in my 44 years and I've only had her support for the past couple of years. :hugs:

Miss Tessa
11-01-2008, 07:43 AM
Sounds fun. I wish My mother would come to the Drag Shows I go to... But then again she would be in front of my other friends and might cramp my style.