PDA

View Full Version : Why do I feel .....

curiouslooker
09-28-2008, 10:52 AM
I was wondering why I feel excited (and I don't mean sexual) when I see an attractive woman dressed up and I imagine how it would feel to look like that. But, the idea of being a dressed as a woman having sex with a guy does nothing but turn me off.

I talked with my wife about making love to her dressed and it was exciting but it never came to be.

Just curious about these things.

Tracii G
09-28-2008, 11:27 AM
Just because you crossdress it doesn't mean you will have feelings for one of the same sex where on earth did you get that idea?
The common misconception that all CD's are gay 99% are straight AFAIK.
When I go out dressed I am not on the prowl so to speak.
Gosh who dosen't want to look like a beautiful woman?
Its nice your SO would be up for the idea of you being dressed for that activity.

suchacutie
09-28-2008, 11:32 AM
I don't think you are alone at all! When I see a woman beautifully dressed and made up my male side is doing the normal male admiration thing while my female side is doing a fast analysis: what makes her so stunning...how is her make-up arranged...how do her clothes bring out the best of her figure...how do her shoes add to or subtract from the effect...how has she done her hair...and on and on and on.

Hmmm, now that I think about it, isn't that one of the advantages of living in both genders? We know more than the average monogendered individual. This lets us have a broader experience and, hopefully, gives a better insight into our mates. This lifestyle is hard in many ways, but the benefits can be incredible!

:2c:

tina

Tracii G
09-28-2008, 11:38 AM
Very good points.

fluffy_kingston
09-28-2008, 12:32 PM
99% are straight AFAIK.

Way to high IMO.

Jaclyn NM
09-28-2008, 12:40 PM
I often get envious when I see a women who is well madeup, and wearing attractive, and sexy clothing. I'm usually wishing that I could look like that, even though I am thoroughly heterosexual. Just one of life's mysteries I guess.

Tracii G
09-28-2008, 01:12 PM
Fluffy you are probably right on the %'s it just seems the majority are straight.
I'm a switch hitter so I don't count!LOL:eek:

docrobbysherry
09-28-2008, 04:41 PM
How do u KNOW your excitement isn't sexual to some degree?

I see a beautiful woman, and I may fantasize about looking like/being her, and/or sleeping with her. I KNOW at least a portion of my excitement in seeing/thinking about her is sexual!:daydreaming:

Carin
09-28-2008, 05:57 PM
I was wondering why I feel excited (and I don't mean sexual) when I see an attractive woman dressed up and I imagine how it would feel to look like that.
Why?, because you are transgendered. The idea of your own feminine expression is exciting to you. And me, and most on this forum.

the idea of being a dressed as a woman having sex with a guy does nothing but turn me off.

I talked with my wife about making love to her dressed and it was exciting but it never came to be..

Well, you like women, you are attracted to women, regardless of you gender expression.

There is no need for the "But.." There is no contradiction between the two statements. Welcome to the club.

Emily Anderson
09-28-2008, 06:13 PM
Have you considered looking at T-girls?

It's not necessarily the apparatus or lack thereof that is appealing...

Elle1946
09-28-2008, 06:47 PM
Having sex with another guy would give the indication of being gay. Just enjoying and wishing about the females that you see dressed is a normal??? crossdressing thing. To me there is nothing better looking that a nicely dressed girl.

Alice B
09-28-2008, 06:54 PM
I have two feelings when I see such a beautiful woman. One I would love to make love to her and two, I wish I could look like her. They are each distinct and not related.:eek:

TeriAnn
09-28-2008, 07:03 PM
I was at target today and I saw the most beautiful woman I have seen in awhile. She was tall very good looking, she was wearing a black blouse with gold threads running thru it, a black skirt that swished when she walked and a gold chain belt to top it off. She had on tan stockings and 5 inch animal print heels. She had heads turning both male and female. I so wanted to be able to look like her. WHEW!!!!!!

Kimkandy
09-28-2008, 07:48 PM
You see that beautiful woman... you chat her up and she comes back to your place, you kiss... she gives you a great blow job, then you find out she has a penis...

What next? :doll:

Personally I don't think that would make you gay and I can see why there is confusion with men being attracted to transgendered women or crossdressers.

Men are attracted to women, sometimes it's hard to tell. I've been in places where I couldn't tell.

I'm attracted to all kinds of women...

Way to go sisters if you pass that well...

Kim :dom:

Nicole Erin
09-28-2008, 07:53 PM
Get excited when you see a nicely dressed femme?

I would say that is called envy. :battingeyelashes:

Emma England
09-29-2008, 03:11 PM
Quite simply because women are beautiful and men are ugly.

Admiration for beauty is always nice.

melissacd
09-29-2008, 03:20 PM
There is nothing wrong with appreciating and desiring to look as beautiful as the women that you see out there. You must remember that sexuality and gender expression are not the same thing. You can feel excitement at looking at and wanting to be like a woman that you see (that happens to me a lot) and you can be fully entrenched within your heterosexual desires as well. This is completely normal and nothing to get worried, concerned or perplexed about, just enjoy how you feel.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
09-29-2008, 05:32 PM
You enjoy having sex with women, but you love dressing as a woman. And men the ugly creatures we are, are disgusting to look at at times. Many look like carpets, all hairy etc.. That's why I shave and dress up, I look prettier, I smell prettier, darn it, I am prettier. :battingeyelashes:

Carly D.
10-03-2008, 09:53 AM
The reason I feel some form of excitement is that I really don't get to see women dressed up that much anymore.. the very rare occasion it seems but they don't dress up for the usual reasons like church or special events.. so on that rare of occasion that I see a woman dressed like I would like to dress that is something special..