PDA

View Full Version : I've become full circle!!

PrettyFlowingGown
09-29-2008, 10:25 AM
I'm very happy to say I've never been so content in my life. I'm just a crossdresser, but I wear ladies clothes all the time, except for probably when I swim (lol). When I go to work, I wear ladies underwear underneath and it keeps me in feminine mode.
Before 2005, I suffered years of depression cause I was living with my father, and I had to keep my crossdressing secret. I suffered through fear, insecurities and guilt.
I met a lovely accepting freind on a chatline in 2005 who was interstate. I met her, and it was the best thing ever that happened to me. I moved interstate far away from my family to lead a content and free life.
Since I've been here in Queensland, I'm free as ever.....my wardrobe holds more ladies wear than mens. I have atleast 25 dresses, 20 skirts and 10 evening gowns, which I treasure. Mum comes up once a year, and she accepts my new life. I wear my nightgowns in her prescence, and we go shopping together, and give each other tips on the dresses we like.
On saturday nights, I go over to my ladie friends place and wear my dresses over there, and nightgowns aswell. Life has come full circle for me in such a short time, and shopping is easy too, I have no fear in shopping for the perfect dress or gown I like. Life is free as a breeze!!!

Jamie14
09-29-2008, 05:30 PM
You are one lucky girl! :)

Angie G
09-29-2008, 07:48 PM
Your lucky to be so free hun. And to have a mom like that. :hugs:
Angie

CD Susan
09-30-2008, 12:09 AM
I am so happy for you PFG. I can sense your feeling of happiness and contentment in the way that you express yourself. I know that you must be 'on top of the world'.