PDA

View Full Version : Has another girl ever worn your dresses?

PrettyFlowingGown
09-29-2008, 11:05 AM
I had a girl staying with me for a month about 3 years ago, and she was living with a gay guy next door. They had a huge argument one night, so the girl be-friended me, and I offered her a bed to stay in, until everything calmed down. She knew about my dressing, cause her gay friend and I got on very well, so I thought I may aswell come out myself as a CD.
One night a friend invited me out, and I asked her, if I could bring out my new flat mate. She said "Yes, thats great". The problem was it was formal, and my new flatmate had not anything formal. So I told her to wear one of my formal dresses, it was a long satin dress with beautiful flowers on it. She got all hair looking beautiful, and she put it on. She looked so beautiful, and when we went out, she got all these remarks from men and women saying that it was a beautiful dress she was wearing.
I was so proud!!! and it made my night.

Karren H
09-29-2008, 11:10 AM
I'd assume lots are right now since I donate a lot of my hand me downs to the Goodwill and there's probably a 95% chance a woman bought them.. But I've never lent mine to one and my wife wears a larger size than I do..

shannonsilk
09-29-2008, 11:34 AM
I, on the other hand, buy all my dresses at the thrift store. so--someone probably has worn them before. I guess it would be more fun to know who exactly wore it previously. I think it's different in that you bought the dress and everyone admired how beautiful your friend looked while wearing it. That's pretty cool.

docrobbysherry
09-29-2008, 11:44 AM
I assume u were referring to outfits that GGs have worn. But, so many posters here, refer to themselves or other CDs as, "girls", I really wasn't sure!

I have a number of evening gowns and prom dresses. Most bought from thrift stores. Often, they still have the deliteful order of perfume of the previous owner. I just LOVE THAT! ( Oh, u sick puppy!)

Now that I think about it, if I thot that perfume came from a man wearing it, I wouldn't buy the dress!:sad:

glynnis
09-29-2008, 12:33 PM
Yes I have some from my wife that dont fit her anymore and some from her sister.:)

Tasha McIntyre
09-29-2008, 12:40 PM
My wife and I share some items.

Deborah Jane
09-29-2008, 12:45 PM
My daughter "borrowed" one of my dresses for a party once.
But it,s her dress now, she likes it so much i let her keep it. :)

subaru_forster
09-29-2008, 01:48 PM
My SO borrows my dresses and wears them at functions all the time. She looks damn good in them too. It's nice to be able to share a wardrobe.

Nicole Erin
09-29-2008, 02:10 PM
I have never owned or worn a "dress" per se, all my femme things are separates.
My wife borrows my tops quite often.

Gyod this is weird, I think I am the only CD who has never work an actual "dress"

BethCD
09-29-2008, 03:18 PM
My wife has worn my jewelry to a wedding. I couldn't take my eyes off her, it was such an honor and weird turn on. i'm working on getting her to wear my LBD.......someday.

Beth

fluffy_kingston
09-29-2008, 03:30 PM
My wife wears my dresses...does that count?

SabrinaDubh
09-29-2008, 05:17 PM
My wife steals my stuff all the time.

Tootsye
09-29-2008, 05:26 PM
A lot of the clothes that I have were given to me by my wife. She wore them before she gave them to me. Occasionally, she borrows something back. I am so honored to have her do that!
Hugs,
Tootsye

TGMarla
09-29-2008, 07:39 PM
Most of my stuff is pre-owned, so I'm sure the answer is yes.

Hey, very cool that your temporary flat-mate just happened to wear your size!

Rachel Morley
09-29-2008, 07:45 PM
I'm the same as others .... my wife and I share stuff all the time, including dresses :)

Oh, and I too buy clothes from thrift stores sometimes so I get to wear clothes, other than my wife's, that GGs have worn. I gotta be honest though, wearing my wife's clothes when people have already seen my wife in them and know that they are hers is a real thrill for me. :) That's her t-shirts and cardigans in boy mode and her dresses and femme tops in girl mode :)

Angie G
09-29-2008, 07:58 PM
Some of my things come from a thrift shop so you they have been worn by other girls.:hugs:
Angie

Cristi
09-29-2008, 08:15 PM
My wife is a smaller size than I am, so she can't really borrow things (though she has borrowed slips and a few other things in a pinch).

The one thing that comes to mind is almost the opposite. One of the first times I ever dressed for halloween was for a party. I didn't have anything to wear, so borrowed a dress from the mother of a GG friend. I think that that party was the very first time anybody buy my wife had seen me in a dress...

I wore that dress, hose, bra, forms and makeup from early morning all the way through the evening.

About a year later, we got together with that woman and she was wearing the dress. It was an odd feeling seeing her in it and KNOWING exactly how it felt on her since I'd spent an entire day wearing the same dress. Not only that, but SHE knew I'd worn it.

I DID tell her at one point during the day that 'That dress looks better on your than it did on me'. :) She laughed and told me jokingly that I could borrow it again any time I wanted to. I would have loved to have come out to her and taken her up on the deal.

Alice Torn
09-29-2008, 09:27 PM
Just the ones who owned them before i bought them used.

emmicd
09-29-2008, 10:00 PM
I have not had the experience of sharing my dresses or girl clothes with girls. My wife is a petite size 2. I'm a petite size 14/16.

It would be nice though!

emmi

CD Susan
09-29-2008, 10:33 PM
I buy clothes at thrift shops too so have experienced the same thing that so many others have said before me. Recently another cd I met online visited me. She did not bring any of her clothes, which I thought was strange, so I let her wear some of my things. I had a strange feeling about this and was not sure if I liked the idea or not. If she had been a GG I would have been thrilled about her wearing my fem clothes. But the fact that she was a cd like me did not make me feel good about her wearing my clothes. I do not understand why I feel this way and am very perplexed by the whole thing.

Lisa Renee
09-29-2008, 10:42 PM
My oldest daughter has borrowed a dress from me. And one time a GG friends sister had to borrow a pair of my jeans, fortunatly we were the same size

tricia_uktv
09-30-2008, 12:47 AM
Yes, both first timers. I introduced a very young girl (20) to my wardrobe. She is now out and about and a more elderly girl (we went out for the night) but she is not.

Rachel M
09-30-2008, 12:49 AM
My wife loaned out a couple of my outfits to her friends that were my size and not hers. One of them still has an outfit she hasnt returned. I guess i say buh bye to that one since she and wife no longer talk to each other. If they only knew they were my outfits. LOL

rachel_rachel
09-30-2008, 01:13 AM
I've let several of my female friends wear my clothes...

They actually come to me first before they go shopping sometimes as they know i have some really good stuff.
Clothes, & shoes.... (if they're my size!)

Tracii G
09-30-2008, 02:39 AM
The girl that cuts my hair called me and asked to borrow a pair of jeans that I had worn to her shop because she couldn't find any just like them I told her no problem I have 2 pair and if she would I'd trade her the jeans for a hair cut next time.
She said "you got a deal baby" you're a great girl/guy friend to have.That felt odd to hear that but in a good way.
She is so cool about stuff in that way.She talks girl stuff with me when she cuts my hair you know makup tips clothes shoes that kind of stuff I'm sure the male clients think thats pretty strange.