PDA

View Full Version : Purging your male underwear

JudyCDTV
09-29-2008, 01:32 PM
Has anyone ever had the thought or purge their male underwear and worn their feminine panties? I am thinking about it for my precious jewels keep better than in the usual male underwear that I have.:heehee:

jumpstart
09-29-2008, 01:46 PM
NJSissyjudy; I for one tossed ALL of my male underwearthree years ago except for ONE pair of undies so when I go to the doctor for my annaul Physical. I have NOT regretted it one bit. also love the shapewear part, pantyhose, Bras etc and I do underdress ALL the time. I will not look back, plus, Shaving from the waist down AND love it

Alana65
09-29-2008, 02:01 PM
I haven't worn male underwear for more than 10 years.......tossed 'em !!!

I've always had somewhat of a "bubble butt", so female undies just fit me better. And the softness is a plus, too.

Sam-antha
09-29-2008, 02:07 PM
Now what is wrong with a pair of Nylon Briefs, Style Male ?

Nicole Erin
09-29-2008, 02:08 PM
You are asking if anyone here has purged their male undies and wears women's panties?

Gyod what is this a crossdressing site or something where men wear women's clothing?

That is just weird, wearing women's clothes. I don't think there are any guys who ever do that.

Are they gay?
Do they want to be women?
Do their families know?

I am just stunned. :heehee:

MJ
09-29-2008, 02:21 PM
You are asking if anyone here has purged their male undies and wears women's panties?

Gyod what is this a crossdressing site or something where men wear women's clothing?

That is just weird, wearing women's clothes. I don't think there are any guys who ever do that.

Are they gay?
Do they want to be women?
Do their families know?

I am just stunned. :heehee:

i do i do

Are they gay? .... me no not at all but don't tell my boyfriend :doh:
Do they want to be women?... yes i do
Do their families know? .... yes they do :straightface:

i got rid of my male underwear years ago ..

Alice B
09-29-2008, 02:34 PM
I wear female panties 7/24 and keep only one pair of male underwear for the doctor visits.

Emma England
09-29-2008, 02:37 PM
You should wear panties to the doctors too.

Denise01
09-29-2008, 03:34 PM
I too wear ladies panties 24/7 and only keep a pair of guy shorts for a visit to the doctors.

Hopefully that will change within a year when i hope to re-locate and go femme full time

Denise

Marissa Mae
09-29-2008, 03:43 PM
I haven't purchased any new male underwear in 2 years or so, but have purchased plenty of panties in that time (new pair just last week as a matter of fact :heehee:) I will wear the male underwear until they are worn out and need to be tossed, after which I will have no choice but to wear my panties. No, I am not going to buy any more male underwear either :daydreaming:

tricia_uktv
09-29-2008, 03:58 PM
I have stored away two pairs of male pants. This is in case I have to go on holiday with my daughters and others who may not know abou my dressing. My daughters do now. I think its time to throw them away.

Kate Simmons
09-29-2008, 04:59 PM
Wow a panty thread. I figured it was about time.:heehee:

Kimberly Marie Kelly
09-29-2008, 05:07 PM
If I look I might find one one pair of mens underwear in the whole house and they would probably belong to my son. For me I've worn panties since like the beginning of time, I can't remember when I started wearing them 24/7. But who cares they are my normal underwear now.. :battingeyelashes:

KateSpade83
09-29-2008, 05:12 PM
I wear Fruit of the Looms all the time in guy mode, no panties because I don't want to wear out or stain my panties. Tried it to work a few times but don't want to do because sometimes bad thing happen like your rear pocket gets torn and everyone can see your underwear - happened to me while wearing white Liz Clairborne panties.

Phyliss
09-29-2008, 05:14 PM
Tossed the last of my "guy" underwear over three years ago. Don't even have a "spare" set for Dr. visit. Doc knows I CD, so why bother wearing what I don't like.

Daintre
09-29-2008, 05:24 PM
All of his undies were tossed out years ago, I don't need any back up shorts, I am content in my panties wherever I go, doctors, Emergency Room or so on.

Jilmac
09-29-2008, 06:52 PM
I doubt I would purge my tightie whities but I'm wearing my panties 24/7 now. I think I'll just keep them in my dresser drawer as a reminder of what used to be. :heehee: I also find that my "jewels" keep much better in my panties, especially the ones with spandex.

JudyCDTV
09-29-2008, 06:57 PM
I was just wondering if it is natural. Thanks for all your support.
:daydreaming:

MJ
09-29-2008, 06:58 PM
Wow a panty thread. I figured it was about time.:heehee:

i know it's great :D :tongueout

Toni_Lynn
09-29-2008, 07:02 PM
I haven't worn men's in 23 years. No, actually I take that back .... for fun (nudge nudge wink wink) last December my wife and I played a game where I was a girl dressing up as a boy --- but that's another story .... :)

If I have to face a doctor or some such thing I have things like Hane's Authentics boyshorts and othere boyleg style panties.

Past that .. the only boy's undies in the house actually belong to wife .. reference :daydreaming: to first paragraph. She is soooo hot in them!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Karren H
09-29-2008, 07:10 PM
Hey I love my male Hanes cotton low riser briefs!! Not only comphy but they come in pretty colors.. I even wear them when I go out enfemme... Criss cross dressing!! Lol

Veronica 1
09-29-2008, 07:27 PM
Panties only for me, usually thongs so if my pocket gets ripped all they will see is the cheeky part of my personality. :battingeyelashes:

Misfire
09-29-2008, 07:31 PM
I still have a few pairs of boxer briefs but I can't even remember the last time I wore them.

Jenniferpl
09-29-2008, 08:31 PM
I stopped wearing male underwear years ago. My wife helps pick out the colors to buy. I like the feel, cut and weight of panties. Nothing like satin against bare skin.

mike47
09-29-2008, 08:39 PM
I wear nothing but thongs. Love the feel. The first visit to the doctors was strange but fun.

Pattie O
09-29-2008, 09:03 PM
I am underdressing almost 24/7 and it's kind of a novelty to wear male undies now.Im looking at just wearing the best of my male underwear.I asked my wife for some sexy underwear (which she misinterpreted as meaning sexy male underwear ) so I was bought some really nice and kind of feminine pink soft mens fitting boxers which are really comfy.However hopefully next time Ill get the real message through!!Im going to purge all my horr:daydreaming:ible drab undies now and keep a select few!

Pattie O

ericalynncd
09-29-2008, 09:11 PM
I wish I could do that. My uniform shows thru. I would have a whole hospital full of curious people asking questions.

Patty
09-29-2008, 09:30 PM
Only thongs even to the doctors

CD Susan
09-29-2008, 09:38 PM
I too wear panties all of the time. I own well over 150 pairs of them compared to the one pair of mens underwear. Yes, you guessed it I still have that hangup about going to see my doctor for a physical exam wearing panties. I know this is silly as they have seen it all so it is no big deal. I am going in for a physical in Dec. so will be working on this hangup between now and then. I did see my podiatrist recently wearing bright red polish on my toenails. Not one word was said about it. This gave me some encouragement so maybe that only pair of yucky men's underwear will get tossed soon. When this happens it will be panties 100% of the time as opposed to 99.9% of the time.

Lora Olivia
09-29-2008, 09:49 PM
Don't worry about the doc's. They are getting paid for medical treatment not fashion advice lol. Now that being said I do just wear plain old black to the doc's office, not sure if he could handle pink lace:heehee: Might cause a heart attack

docrobbysherry
09-29-2008, 10:09 PM
Unless u have to pee as often as I do. Then, trying to work it in and out of the tite ladies panties I own, is just too difficult!:sad:

suchacutie
09-29-2008, 11:15 PM
Those of us who are married understand that our wives will just toss anything that look ratty as it comes through the laundry or is anywhere in sight. So, if you only buy women's underwear, the male underware either won't be worn, or will wear out over time and disappear!

For me, I had already evolved over to small male underwear anyway, so even what I have that's male isn't very male, thongs, bikini and the like. But, inexorably, the female to male ratio continues to increase!

tina

LoverPanty
09-29-2008, 11:28 PM
So many people worry about doctor's visit. :Pray:

Christen3042
09-30-2008, 02:54 PM
I own several dozen pairs of panties. Got rid of al the male underwear years ago. Doctors visits? As has been repeatedly mentioned, they couldn't care less what you're wearing, and they've seen it all, especially if they ever did any time in an emergency room.

Gisele
10-01-2008, 10:09 AM
:) Tossed out all my male undies and have been in panties for one full year now! I didn't know if I would make it that long but it was a breeze.

Bernadina
10-01-2008, 10:13 AM
Male underwear??? What's that?

pamela_a
10-01-2008, 10:48 AM
I threw them all out years ago. Never thought about them again.

-Paula-

Samantha Kelsey
10-01-2008, 10:56 AM
For me the score is Male unerwear 0, Panties 40+.
Ditched it all 10 years ago thank god. Every now and then if I'm in the market with my girlfriend I'll stop and look at the male underwear and ask if she would like me to buy some. NO WAY she says I love you as you are.

carolinoakland
10-01-2008, 11:32 AM
It's funny, I just purged all the boi undies last weekend. I got some cotton bikini's for the gym, and other than the brand name in pink on the waistband nobody's said anything. Yes that's right girls, I change out of and into ( clean one's, what kind of a girl do you think I am?) white cotton panties in the locker room at the gym. Lets see what happens when I go on hormones. Carol

Jessica212
10-01-2008, 04:31 PM
I've gotten rid of all but 2 pairs. I generally only wear male underwear if I'm going to the doctor, or back in my high school days, whenever I had gym class. But those days are long gone, so no need for that anymore!

fun4metoo2004
10-01-2008, 04:38 PM
I got rid of mine years ago.