PDA

View Full Version : Ever treated like or accepted as a girl by other girls as a kid

Toni_Lynn
09-29-2008, 03:14 PM
This is a follow on to the ' Dressed in girl's clothes while a child....' thread.

I read once that a psychologist said that crossdressing is a love women to a hyper level. A love so deep and so intense such that it is totally consuming on all levels. Well, that may or may not be true, but I got to thinking about that in view of the aforementioned dressed in girls clothes thread. Let me explain.

As a kid, I so loved girls. Still do but that love is focused on that special one in my life :) - my wife. I didn't want to hang around with boys or do boy things like sports. I was happier with the girls. I only wanted to be with them, play house and Barbies with them, and read 16 and Tiger Beat and listen to records with them. I wanted to be like them!

So -- if you only hung around with girls as a child, or only played with the girls, was there ever a time as a kid that the girls considered you to be a girl too, and treated you just like the other girls?

For me there was only one time when I was with two girls who parents that my aunt was friends with. We went shopping and the girls needed new panties and bras. We were all between 11 and 13. I was 12. The girls insisted to their mum that I should be allowed to get a new bra and panties like them cause I was a girl too.

It felt great to be treated just like them .....

'course it never happened and their mum, laughed and asked me if I wanted a bra and panties, too. Of course I was too dumbstruck to answer, but -- sigh -- lost chances

Anyone else ever treated or accepted as a girl by the other girls as a kid?

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

loveslingerie in oc
09-29-2008, 03:34 PM
When I was about 7-8 yrs old I played alot with two local girls (about my same age) that I'm sure lead me to being the CD that I am today. On many occasions our playing involved "dressing up as older girls" whenever their mother did laundry and hung up the laundry in their cellar in the winter. Their mother had the most lovely lingerie that would also get hung up to dry...... and I was always encouraged to put on their mothers clothes when playing dress-up with them. This of course included her most intimate items (bras, slips and panties). I know to this day, thats what triggered my current need and love to wear the most feminine lingerie I can buy. I sure owe those two girls a debt of thanks ... LOL. Frances

Karren H
09-29-2008, 03:45 PM
Not exclusively... I had girls that were friends growing up and when I was with them I was one of the girls but I also hung around with the boys and I was one of them when I was with them...

Same as now.. Caught somewhere in the genderless zone. Lol

Always Susan
09-29-2008, 04:50 PM
I grew up around a number of little girls when I was very young and only one truely treated like a girl and her sister,that was only if I was dressed in her clothes playing house or something. Any other time we were brother and sister and fought like cats and dogs. From that moment on I haven't been able (or wanted to) stop dressing.:)
Susan

Daintre
09-29-2008, 05:22 PM
We moved around so much when I was a kid, my playmates were my sisters, so we never played active games. More the playing with dolls, being mom and dad with me not always the dad. I certainly think my sisters felt that I was just like them.

Nicole Erin
09-29-2008, 05:25 PM
Not really. :sad:
I used to really hate when the girls had "girls only" clubs.

Kate Simmons
09-29-2008, 06:40 PM
I always got along better with the girls than the guys. They must have seen something in me.:)

Rachel Morley
09-29-2008, 08:13 PM
Not exactly, but kinda. I used to play with the girls way more than the boys when I was much younger and as a consequence I used to be the only boy playing jump rope (skipping) or hop scotch and "pretend games" with them playing with hats, shoes and coats and other "dress up stuff" at one of their houses. Did they treat me as if I was a girl? Kinda but I think it was as a girlish boy who was not like the other boys.