PDA

View Full Version : Wax On-Wax Off

Topaz
05-27-2005, 12:21 AM
Just proof that my SO is nuts!

A week ago:
SO: Honey will you buy me some cold wax and help me get rid of my body hair?
Me: Um, are you sure you want to do this? Waxing really hurts, especially on the areas that I'm not going to be able to pull tight enough. And I'm not a professional at this.
SO: I'm sure, I'm tired of all this body hair I want it gone. Can you do my chest for me too?
Me: That's going to be a LOT of wax. It's not going to be fun, are you SURE you want to wax? I'll help you shave.
SO: I'm sure. Get some and we'll make an evening of it.
Me: Ok. I'll get some razors too for touch up.
Later that evening my SO's in the chat room:
SO: Why don't you start with my back. I can still type while you wax.
Me: You should take a shower first and exfoliate it will help with the waxing.
SO: Nah, just go ahead.
Me: It's going to hurt you know.
SO: It's just pain, it don't mean much. As she types away.
Me: Ok, lean forward so I can get at your back.
She's telling the others in the chatroom that I'm going to wax the hair off her body. Getting replies of OUCH! and how can you still type as your being waxed? I apply the wax to her back and then rip the cloth off. (Can't do it any other way)
SO: Ouch, ok, that wasn't that bad.
Me: I haven't gotten to the really harry part yet.
Do it again Rip. SO stops typing for about 10 seconds
SO: I FELT that one.
Me: Yes dear.
Finish back, Me: Where would you like me to work on now.
SO: Oh where ever you would like.
Me: Can't apply wax while you're typing dear.
SO: Ok, do my chest, I'll swing the chair around and can type inbetween strips.
Me: Ok. Apply wax to upper chest by neck. He braces himself. Rip.
SO: OUCH! That one hurt! (on chat. Ok ladies got to go, she's getting serious now)
Me: Are you sure you want me to continue on your chest.
SO: Give it another shot, I don't think I was braced enough.
Me: Okaay. Apply wax to other side, he braces, RIP. He lifts himself out of the chair in an effort to follow the strip of cloth, and his hair.
SO: Eooowww!
Me: You sound like a wounded Cyote. Are you sure you want me to continue?
SO: (Trying to catch his breath) Nooo, I think I'll shave that area instead. Let's try my legs.
Me: And you wanted me to do a bikini wax on you. Ok, your shin area will be ok but your calves I probably won't be able to pull tight enough, it'll hurt. Your thighs will be worse.
SO: Give it a try.
Me: Ok. Apply wax, rip.
SO: Much better, I can handle that.
I finish the shins and move to the calves. Rip.
SO: Ouch,
Me: Uh hn. (try to quickly finish the calves, he's cringing with each application) Can I stop now? We have wax all over our wood floor and I'm going to be running out soon.
SO: Just try to get my knees done, if you can get up to my thighs I can shave the rest.
Me: Ok, but knees are nasty. Apply wax, RIP.
SO: Eowwwowwwoww
Me: Sh!t, it didn't get much off.
SO: Wada mean it didn't get much off? It TOOK SKIN THAT TIME!
Me: Sorry honey but it didn't get that much hair off, your knee still has a lot of hair on it. Do you wan't me to continue?
SO: Umm, no I think I'll shave, can you help me get the parts I can't reach?
Me: Yea sure, not a problem, I'm much safer with a razor.
SO: Oh by the way, when anyone asks about why I'm missing my body hair. I'm going to tell them I got drunk, wasn't nice and you decided to wax my body while I was passed out.
Me: Why thank you, do you think it will keep the rest of the boy's in line?
SO: Most definately, they're all scared of you anyhow.
Me: Next time you want to do this can we just purchase a vat and dip you in Nair instead?
SO: I think I'll just stick with razors for now.

(Yes he's that harry)

Hugs,
Topaz

Tristen Cox
05-27-2005, 01:11 AM
Hehe:) Well you can't say you didn't warn him :eek: That was painful just reading and relating let alone doing it....again :eek: :eek:

CharleneCD
05-27-2005, 01:20 AM
Tristen can we hide this thread from Bunny, I know she can be just as evil. She takes great pleasure in torturing me also. Ouch Ouch Ouch.

Topaz
05-27-2005, 01:24 AM
It WASN'T MY idea. Like Tristen said I warned him! I can't help it if he won't listen to me. But now I know what to threaten him with if he misbehaves!

Hugs,
Topaz

CharleneCD
05-27-2005, 01:29 AM
Our guy sides can be so dumb at times. Maybe I lock mine deeper in the closet. hee hee
Bunny does enjoy torturing me though.

Tristen Cox
05-27-2005, 01:33 AM
It WASN'T MY idea. Like Tristen said I warned him! I can't help it if he won't listen to me. But now I know what to threaten him with if he misbehaves!

Hugs,
Topaz
Now that's evil, better hide it from Tamara too or we're all in for it! :whistle: :Pray: :shh: :eek:

CharleneCD
05-27-2005, 01:34 AM
Oh yes plaese Tristen, tamara and Bunny are like two peas in a pod.

Sigrid
05-27-2005, 01:38 AM
Our guy sides can be so dumb at times...
Yup... Tried it for the first time a couple weeks ago. Managed to do two strips :eek: NEVER AGAIN!!!

Last night I found the kit and think to myself - it wasn't that bad. Tried it again. :eek: NEVER AGAIN!!!

did I throw the kit out? :no: :bonk:

Topaz
05-27-2005, 01:39 AM
I think you got me on that one.

Hugs

Bunny "GG"
05-27-2005, 02:15 AM
Oh this is great....
I can't hardly wait, what a wonderful thing...a little teasing, a little reassurance, maybe an offer to wax with her in the nude,,,,something to lure her into my waxy embrace...
Charleeeene, honey I have something different we should try, it's nice and warm and will remove you hair quickly...Presto, pronto,,,no hair...just trust me.. =)
:bunny: Bunny "GG"
PS: Tamara did you see this, sounds fun hugh....... :D

CharleneCD
05-27-2005, 02:17 AM
TRISTEN, YOU WEREN'T FAST ENOUGH!!!!!!

Tristen Cox
05-27-2005, 03:59 AM
Oops sorry Charlene, uhm Tammy if you're reading this, you know Tamara has already. Advice? HIDE NOW!! RUN!!!!!http://www.geocities.com/tristencx/icons/confused68.gif

DanaJ
05-27-2005, 04:59 AM
I've tried the cold wax before, it does hurt but you do get used to it. I suggest going to see a professional - they can do it faster and faster = less pain.

DanaJ

DonnaT
05-27-2005, 09:01 AM
faster = less pain.

Yeah right, just faster pain :D Actually Dana's right. Get it done professionally.