PDA

View Full Version : Do you like talking to women about dresses and have them guessing about yourself?

PrettyFlowingGown
09-29-2008, 06:36 PM
I love spending my days off with my lady friend and her 2 girlfriends, than anything, cause I get to wear my dresses in their company and no judgement, just full acceptance, and I can be myself, but my question is, do you drop hints with other women that you like to dress?
Theres 2 women at my work, who have quite often said to me I have a feminine scent on me, and its because I wear so many satin/silk nightgowns that the scent carries when I get into my mens gear.
I also like to talk about dresses with other women too.
One ladie once said to me shes a dressmaker, and she makes dresses on weekends. She once told me she made this gorgous prom dress, and I asked her if the skirt was a "A-Line piece". She said to me "You seem to know alot about dresses honey", and I said "I love dresses". She never sought of carried the subject, but she knew I was different.
Do you do the same thing? I love checking out celebrity mags with other girls and talking about the gowns we love most too?

TGMarla
09-29-2008, 07:35 PM
Yes, I have on occasion spoken with women on topics such as dresses, heels, and even pantyhose. It's probable that most men, at one time or another, are drawn into such conversations. It's just that we actually like it, and we have a greater knowledge of the subject than do most guys. One is tempted to plead dumb to avoid suspicion. But yeah, I've had such conversations.

Rachel Morley
09-29-2008, 07:53 PM
There are two women in their 30's that I chat to at work on a fairly regular basis. However, I tread a fine line with being knowledgeable enough about women's clothes and styles that they know I am different, but not too knowledgeable that they might suspect that I know just a little bit too much and therefore conclude (I don't know what?? - CDer?) about me :D

Phyliss
09-30-2008, 03:21 AM
It's kinda fun to see the reaction to some comments I've made and display my depth of knowlege about some subjects which a "guy" souldn't know about. I think one lady at my part time job has sorta "got an idea" but she hasn't said anything ,.... yet.

Teri Jean
09-30-2008, 09:31 PM
I have had an advantage with raising two girls and being married for 35 years. When the GGs start to talk about clothing or shoes I have a more than basic knowledge and CDing for the last year every day I have found the insite that has some women a little puzzeled. Around the time I started to dress regularly I pierced both ears and started to wear studs every day. One woman I have started to see asked why and I said I wanted to get in touch with my fem side and she said great. She and a couple others find it comfortable but talking about dresses/clothing in general has been skirted (no pun) but they look more closely at what I wear and the way I carry the conversation. If they know they have not said anything. I would like to tell them but that would be dangerous, I rather they try to figure it out and ask.

Keli-H

Christie ann
10-01-2008, 08:49 AM
and...when your daughter gets married, you will learn more about dresses than you thought was possible.