PDA

View Full Version : Going out

karinag
09-30-2008, 02:12 AM
Hey everyone. Ive been dressing as a female as long as I can remember but Ive never been out dressed in public. Now at 20 Im building up the courage and might go out next week. Does anyone have advice on where to go out to by your self here in vegas?

Tracy_Victoria
09-30-2008, 05:17 AM
There are simple rules to follow when your passing, or trying to pass out in public, the biggest one is why are you there. ie the best example I can give you, is a real girl would not be found dressed to the nines at midnight, walking through a dark park alone, darting from one shadow to another.

Passing out dressed, is not only a confidence thing, but it a look, and a action, and most of all, it is about creating a reality of your presence. ie not only do you need to look the part, you need to act the part, and be the part. also remember an RG would never knowingly place herself in a situation which could cause her trouble, and therefore you need to think like that to, hence the biggest thing "is what is your reason, as a woman, for being there"

Jenna Lynne
09-30-2008, 11:18 AM
I don't know Vegas, but a shopping mall on a Sunday morning is a nice place to go. First, it won't be crowded. Second, women do sometimes go to malls alone to shop, so you won't stand out as being alone. Third, a mall is well lighted. Fourth, malls are about fashion and clothing, so being nicely dressed is okay (compared to, you know, a bowling alley or something). Fifth, you can always window-shop, even if you don't yet have the courage to go in and try anything on!

***Jenna Lynne***