PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice.

Kal
09-30-2008, 04:41 AM
I like get all dressed up from time to time in my partners clothes but I have to do it in secert due to her not knowing but I'm naturally a very hairy male and this is all over. When I look at myself in the mirror when I'm dressed up it doesn't look right I can see the hair on my arms or just peeping through the stockings and naturally facial and my partner likes this. Does anyone have advice on this or ways I can let my partner know without scaring her away?

(I think I've posted this in the right forum. If not sorry)

Shelly Preston
09-30-2008, 04:46 AM
Welcome to the forum Kai

I thing if you read the link in mt signature on telling your partner it will help a lot

I wish you the best of luck when you decide to tell her :hugs:

docrobbysherry
09-30-2008, 11:31 AM
Anyone can go into a costume store, or even a ladies dept. in a regular store, and buy pantyhose, body suits, full leotards, etc. now. I suggest very dark colors to hide your body hair.

Deborah Jane
09-30-2008, 11:49 AM
I used to wear a 70 denier tan opaque bodystocking as a first layer before i started shaving off all my body hair.
It worked well :)

Sandra
09-30-2008, 12:43 PM
Juts be honest with her, gather as much information as you can for her to read , and tell her she's not on her own.

I can imagine shes not going to be best pleased when she finds out you've been wearing her clothes, but try to explain why you did it and then I suggest that you go buy your own stuff.

Sheila
09-30-2008, 12:44 PM
welcome to the forum hun and the link below may help you, just click on it

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=90231

ggtracy
09-30-2008, 12:46 PM
I agree with Sandra. Get your own clothes and stop sneaking around wearing hers. It may be hard enough for her to understand the dressing in femme in the beginning, why make it worse by wearing her clothing without her permission? good luck.