PDA

View Full Version : Eyes Up Here, Pal! :D

uknowhoo
09-30-2008, 07:20 AM
So I was out dressed last Thursday, for my last appointment with my wonderful therapist (she's moving to Maine :cry:) I then stopped off to visit a forum member before heading home.

Upon arriving home around 10:00 or so, I sat down and chatted with my wife for a bit before heading upstairs to get cleaned up and drabbified.:( Anyhoo, as I was sitting talking with her, I noticed her eyes kept drifting Southward! I was wearing a low-ish cut wrap top and my feather-lite NuBra, affording me a nice display of cleavage. :c9: She just couldn't help checking out my bust! It wasn't that she was attracted to it, rather just surprised and impressed how realistic it looked. :D We shared a chuckle when I told her "Hey pal, my eyes are up here!" :lol:

Di
09-30-2008, 07:48 AM
Good one hon:thumbsup:.....When I read the title.....I thought oh that makes me mad when that happens to me ....then read it was your partner...very very cool hon:hugs::love:

Shelly Preston
09-30-2008, 07:54 AM
Tammi

Trust you to be such a tease

It sounds as tought she was impressed :)

ChristineRenee
09-30-2008, 07:59 AM
Good stuff there Tammi. My wife has something of a fascination with my "moobs" too. While she recoils at the mere thought or suggestion that I might ever get breast augmentation done, in fact she has always said that it is one of the "deal breakers" that would end our marriage, she still likes to tweak them and play with them from time to time. As fascinated as we are with theirs, I think that when we have them too it does fascinate them as well. Interesting eh? :heehee:

Sandra
09-30-2008, 07:59 AM
Nice one Tammi :D

Ze xx
09-30-2008, 08:05 AM
I do that too. It's a pair I get to play with that don't compromise my view of my sexuality :D

It's also fascinating to see feminine cleavage on 'my man'. He was underdressed with bra and forms the other day, but just had his normal t shirt over the top while watching telly and I had to make a huge effort to stop staring :o :D

Sharon
09-30-2008, 08:57 AM
OMG! I thought you were talking about me until I read the post. Phew!!:)

uknowhoo
09-30-2008, 09:08 AM
Thanx ladies :)

I had to make a huge effort to stop staring :o :D

Welcome to my life!!!! :p

OMG! I thought you were talking about me until I read the post. Phew!!:)

:confused2: If the shoe fits...

Ze xx
09-30-2008, 09:11 AM
Welcome to my life!!!! :p

However I was capable of talking to his face :hmph: :D

I had a boss who I have actually had to snap my fingers in front of him and say 'these don't answer, I'm up here' :heehee:

Jenny Beth
09-30-2008, 09:24 AM
Now that's funny. :lol2:

Jillt
09-30-2008, 09:37 AM
Giggles :)

docrobbysherry
09-30-2008, 10:21 AM
Jeez, I just love 'em! Anyone's, even mine!:brolleyes: