PDA

View Full Version : Would have 'borrowed', but did not fit....

heathr1
09-30-2008, 08:54 AM
For those who began by wearing other's clothing, was there an item, or items of someone's that you would have like to have worn, had the opportunity, but the size was too small?

My mother had a pair of shiny, tan, knee high leather boots which looked adorable, but were not big enough to fit me.

Karren H
09-30-2008, 09:03 AM
I borrowed my 10th grade english teachers bra and panties and wore them though they were a bit small!! She rented a room from us for a year when I was in the 8th grade so I would borrow some of her things... Then in the 10th grade I had her as a teacher..

I think she suspected what I was doing since my mom confronted me about going through her lingerie drawers.. I said I was looking for change.. Obvious in my simple mind being a criiminal was preferable over being a pervert!! Hahahaha

susan2010
09-30-2008, 09:12 AM
I tried on a few dresses belonging to my first wife without her knowing it, but they were all too small; shoes, too.

Deborah Jane
09-30-2008, 12:09 PM
My ex wife had a black Ra Ra dress during the 80,s i would have loved to have tried on, but it was too small :sad:

carolinoakland
09-30-2008, 12:13 PM
The scariest sound I ever heard, beside's the key in the door turning; was the sound of popping stitches while trying to squeze into something I " thought " would fit. Carol

Shelly Preston
09-30-2008, 12:27 PM
Obvious in my simple mind being a criiminal was preferable over being a pervert!! Hahahaha

Just think she still found out your were a perverted hockey player :heehee:

Well my wife had a few things I would have borrowed but did not fit

I remember a red skirt in particular but hey life goes on

Tina B.
09-30-2008, 12:58 PM
A pair of Victorian button up shoes my wife has had for many years, they fit her, but way to small for me, I would love to find a pair that would, but those Victorian women had very small feet! my wife used to wear them back in the hippie days.
Tina B.

Lilith Moon
09-30-2008, 01:06 PM
Mothers clothes. For years they were too large, then too small. Tore her brand new dress trying to get it on. When she discovered it she took it back to the shop and told them it was torn even though she hadn't worn it yet. Which was true. She got a refund.:whistling:

CharleneT
09-30-2008, 02:05 PM
Mother's clothes, too big at the time although I do not remember thinking much about that issue. I was 7 or 8.

CrossGirl
09-30-2008, 06:46 PM
I was cleaning out the attic and found a nice pair of black 3 inch pumps. I tried putting them on but they were too small for me. :(