PDA

View Full Version : on your own or helped

susan2010
09-30-2008, 09:24 AM
The thread "little boys dressed as little girls" got me thinking about how we started. The first time you wore something fem, did you do it on your own? Was it a play? Were you forced by circumstances? Or playing with neighbors or sister?
As far as I can remember, I did it all on my own.

Jenny J
09-30-2008, 09:28 AM
Hi Susan-

All by my lonesome fifty some years ago.

Jen :rose2:

Jillt
09-30-2008, 09:33 AM
Jill shared a bedroom with sisters and just could not resist all those beautiful, lacey confections that were always lying about! So at about 3 or 4yrs old I pulled on pretty panties and the most beautiful lace slip wow no turning back after that experience.

Susan Watersfield
09-30-2008, 09:38 AM
Susan,

In all the years I've dressed I've never had any assistance.

One day I'm going to treat myself to a professional makeover. Otherwise, it's all my own work :)

Luv

Susan

Deborah_UK
09-30-2008, 09:49 AM
It was actually with my cousin - but as that option wasn't there I put neighbour/sister which I guess is similar!

Tasha McIntyre
09-30-2008, 09:50 AM
All by myself Susan, at age 11 or 12....gee does anyone else relate to that?

I still don't understand what the trigger was that pushed me down the road to dressing in girls clothing.

docrobbysherry
09-30-2008, 09:59 AM
"Hey, those red shorts r cute. Wonder if I could fit into them? Ok, they're on. Wonder if I can get them buttoned? Oof! Dam! They're so tite, and look hot! How 'bout that!?"

Next, of course, had to see what they looked/felt like with nylons, rite? All down hill from there!:o

Desiree2bababe
09-30-2008, 10:05 AM
First memory is prancing around in Mother's spiked heels at the age of 4 or 5. Then, I fell in love with my sister's yellow lace slip around 7 or 8, then came Mother's girdles, hose, sister's bodysuit in my teens. Yum Yum...

Melissa73
09-30-2008, 10:09 AM
ive posted this before, but its been awhile. I began dressing (dont know if its the reason) but my brother, sister and I were playing one night. And out of fun....my brother started tieing me up and putting different things on me....when he came to one of my sisters night gowns. He slipped it over me....and welll i protested. BUt something, that next morning, stierred in me and i had to get up and try it on again. ANd i was caught in the act.

Karren H
09-30-2008, 10:16 AM
Myself...... with some mental help from my mother... Mom always wanted a girl.. Used to tell me all the time I was supposed to have been a girl... And right after the birth of my sister... I wandered into my mom's closet one night while mom and dad were out and the baby sitter was off taking care of my sister and brother... And before long I was wearing a bra, long line girdle, stockings, heels and a pink baby doll nightie.... I can still remember that night almost 5 decades ago... The good ole days!! Hahaha

Samantha43
09-30-2008, 10:28 AM
I started all by myself over 30 years ago. I would raid mom's makeup drawer every chance I got. I could never really wear her clothes since I was much bigger than her. It wasn't until I moved out that I was able to buy some clothes for myself. What a rush that was, doing makeup and clothes! Been hooked ever since.

Samantha Kelsey
09-30-2008, 10:57 AM
I say that I started on my own but I can remember baco to when I was about four or five and my best friend (who shall remain nameless) who was my age used to want me to wear her panties. This I did and now I wear my own.

Edyta_C
09-30-2008, 11:04 AM
Yes, I was either supposed to be a girl or maybe they just wanted a girl. Anyways before I could have much sat in it I was dressed as a girl. There are still a few pix in the files of me as a girl. When my brother was born, it changed and then I had to be a boy! Even if by then I did not like it as much. So in a way I was forced to be this way.

Hugs Edyta

michellecd9999
09-30-2008, 11:05 AM
On my own. I don't know what prompted me to do it, but my mother had stored a long flowing, multi-layered nightgown (along with some other of her clothes) in the bottom drawer of the chest that was in my bedroom. Around age 12-13 I pulled it out and felt the soft flowing material. I took off my clothes and slipped it over my body. My... what a feeling rushed all over me. Soon I was feeling sexually excited and well....you know..
Everyday afterwards I would come in from school (home alone a few hours before my brother would be home) and put that nightgown on and ...... After a while I was curious as to what other clothing felt like and was soon into slips, panties, bras, girdles. Then pantyhose and stockings. Then I added high heels. Eventually I was completely dressing up all the way from all the underthings to a dress / skirt. I never had a wig or did the full makeup thing until about 15 years ago. My first professional makeover was in 2004 and afterwards I got my first GOOD wig and breast forms and started going out a few times a year. A long and slow process....

Deborah Jane
09-30-2008, 11:57 AM
I,m all my own work :)
You could say "I,m a self made crossdresser" :D

Rachel32533
09-30-2008, 12:35 PM
Just me. Family was out of town and I tried on everything that would fit!! I was never the same afterwards.

DeSkirt
09-30-2008, 12:45 PM
I choose to try on some things on my own. I do think it is way more fun to have a companion though.

DeSkirt

Tina B.
09-30-2008, 01:07 PM
like most of the others in the poll, i needed no encouragement, I did it all on my own, I started young, and would lock myself in the bathroom at bath time, and try on anything I could get out of the clothes hamper, then when I got old enough to be left alone, it was into the sisters closet, who had a get collection of formals and hoop skirts and all the fun stuff a kid could ask for to play with.
Tina B.

susan2010
09-30-2008, 01:53 PM
a lot of interesting replies; thanks.
As for me, like Led Zeppelin says: "nobody's fault but mine". I don't remember anyone dressing me up.....I was just fascinated with my sister's underwear, especially petticoat and slips.

tommi
09-30-2008, 02:02 PM
I liked to put my moms stockings and slips on when I was little and just never stopped the desires really reved up once I was married.

starry
09-30-2008, 02:14 PM
It was all my own with my mom's swimsuits and then I eventually moved on to more of her clothes as well as my sisters.

Jennifer Marie P.
09-30-2008, 02:30 PM
It was all my own when I started dressing up in my mothers and sisters's bras, panties and dresses

tealannette
09-30-2008, 02:45 PM
trial and error, since I war 12. 2 holloween outings(best time of my life)w/the help of a wonderful salon beautician. very understanding.

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-30-2008, 02:51 PM
My wife started me dressing in earnest (i.e. wigs, makeup etc) many years ago and I have dressed almost every single day since.

Kayla_CD
09-30-2008, 02:58 PM
I'm in the majority here, all by myself. I remember doing school plays and liking the way I could look so different with makeup that I wanted to experiment with looking like a beautiful woman.

Alana65
09-30-2008, 03:30 PM
By my own volition

jennylogan
09-30-2008, 03:54 PM
All by myself 37 years ago. Doesn't seem possible it's been this long and like every other cder it's been a long and winding road. Wouldn't change a thing and I won't ever stop.

Sam-antha
10-01-2008, 11:59 AM
Just by myself, yonks ago, in London in the sixties.
Dunno why or how, but it worked for me.
~S~

Marjory
10-01-2008, 12:31 PM
I'm sure I would have started on my own as, as far back as I can remember, I loved girl's clothes. I know I was dressed in girl things in the mid forties because of a picture of me and my sister in matching outfits and both wearing white buckle shoes(mary janes). I was very sick and out of school for a long time when I was six and my mom started using me as a dress dummy for my sisters and some girl neighbors clothes. At age~8 I lost one of my boy shoes in some mud and had to wear a pair of my cousins patent leather mary janes. I just loved being in them. At age~12 I started wearing my sister's clothes and never stopped. Now I'm 65.

Marjory

trisha59
10-01-2008, 01:27 PM
My first time was when I was seven or eight . I snuck into my sisters closet and tried on their underwear.http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/images/smilies/happy.gif

tonya2
10-01-2008, 02:20 PM
Oh boy, as I recall it was when I was very young and used to watch my mom in her dressing room putting on make up in her underwear. She was a former dancer in Vaudeville and had all the great things you could imagine.
I would love getting into all the underwear and makeup when she would go
out or away for a weekend. As I grew older, teens, I did the
guy things that your supposed to do but it was always back there and as a
young adult in relationships I would dress whenever I could using my SO 's
cloths when she wasn't around, but only a litttle, panties, bra, shoes if they
fit. Really got into about 5 years ago when I realized that this is part of me that I really enjoy although I have remained in the closet. Now I really want
out. Theres a lot more but I'll save that for a book or another thread.:hugs:

Tonya

Jaclyn NM
10-01-2008, 04:37 PM
I started on my own. I loved seeing my mother in high heels putting on her makeup, and one day I put on a pair of her high heels and loved them. Next I tried her stockings, garter, slip, etc., and I was on my way.

trannie T
10-01-2008, 04:57 PM
It all started one summer when I was sent to stay with my aunt . . . .
No, I am a self made woman.

Bernadina
10-01-2008, 04:58 PM
The Poll missed couple of options there.

Mine was 1st with help from a professional makeup artist and the 2nd was from my wife. Long after my 39th birthday.

CD Susan
10-01-2008, 05:37 PM
I started doing this all on my own. It all started at age five when I went to kindergarten and seen all the girls wearing thier pretty dresses. I wanted to experience wearing a pretty dress too so I started wearing my sisters clothes when I was alone. This was in 1953 and I am still doing it.

Toni_Lynn
10-01-2008, 05:45 PM
While decided on my own was my answer, in so many ways I feel that my crossdressing was already decided for me in the same way that I'm right handed for example. It is what is, and that is something that I wouldn't want any other way!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn