PDA

View Full Version : when i can out

randomlag
09-30-2008, 03:18 PM
1st my name is Randomlag. Among the ting i have found out about my self i love my wife ,game ,tv and now crossdressing. I as a night crew head "so i am very fit and some good tone". Ever Halloween i would dress as a girl ,i love it ,plus ever time i got out i can look at girl cloths and nice how nice they are. Just a few weeks ago I started feeling depressed like some thing is missing in my life. Well the help of my friends we all talk about diffident things "after all it's no uncommon for a night staler to feel down we never c any one " some how we took out all the old pic we have are the house And throw one thing or a nether dressing up came out "real bit to come later". Well with there help i got dress up and went shopping for women's cloths. I am straight Just some time i feel so straight that i do't want to be a guy But a girl with a girl I don't know if that makes scents. but I thought i would tell my story as to help see if any one feels like that or if they have a ideal to help with comfort.