PDA

View Full Version : So Happy I Can't Stand It!!!!!

MelindaHow
09-30-2008, 07:42 PM
Since my wife and I separated, Jaylynn has slowly been evolving. For the past 40 some years, I would dress in women's clothes in secret whenever I knew I could get away with it. Always saddened when play time was over and had to go back to being a boy/man.
So now I have been living alone since March and have something I have never had in the past....... A bank account with good credit and the time to let Jaylynn come out to play for extended periods.
Over the past few months I have slowly been getting the things I need to bring Jaylynn out. At first buying makeup at the store like I was doing a drive by, then going to JC Penney's to buy an outfit like I knew what I was doing. Ordering lingerie online through Kohl's and JC Penney's. When my breast forms arrived I thought my heart was going to explode, I was so excited!
So today, when I get home from work I have a package waiting. It's my first wig.:yahoo:Again I was so excited, my heart racing, I couldn't wait to try it on.
I can't stand it, I rip open the box and pull the wig out. The first thing I notice is how it smells. So clean and fresh. I put the wig on and immediately Jaylynn wants to come out to play. I HAVE to get dressed!
I get dressed and cook dinner then sit down at the computer wanting; having to share my happiness before I explode!
There is still more to go for Jaylynn to be 100%, but this is a great milestone for her.

I'm curious if other girls have felt this way...... I would really love to hear some of your stories!

Jaylynn

docrobbysherry
09-30-2008, 07:50 PM
I think I know how u feel! I often feel that way when Sherry appears in my mirror! And even after I'm finished being her. I feel like getting on line, as u have, and telling EVERYONE how pretty she was and what fun we had together!

I get over it by working on her pics and seeing what's happening online here!

I hope that feeling comes over u for YEARS to come! That high feeling is SO SPECIAL!:daydreaming:

Nicole Erin
09-30-2008, 08:19 PM
Alright woman!! High five! Now forms, new wig, new life!

Yes now that you can REALLY let the woman out, you are going to, well, you haven't seen anything yet as far as having fun! Enjoy this pink fog immensely! You are just starting to have fun. Wait til you start going out, the rush! Maybe you will visit glbt clubs or even straight ones!
You have so much fun to look forward to! Of course I *could* give the "careful" lecture but you know all that already.
NOW you will start living! :thumbsup:
I am really happy for you!

My story, cause you wanted to hear ours - short version is when I first got seriously into dressing, I was maybe 22 or 23. Anyways, I stopped by this drag queens home, we had talked at this adult video store where she worked she was not en femme or anything. Nothing dirty happened but I explained I wanted to start dressing en femme. I had nithing femme at the time, so she let me try on a couple dresses. One was this pretty red one, I almost cried with joy when I looked in the mirror. There she was, mademoiselle Erin.

When I got everything together I needed, makeup, skirt, top, shoes, accessories... and When Erin came to life I could not believe it.

Angie G
09-30-2008, 08:32 PM
I feel about the same Jaylynn But now I dress just about all I want and my wife is here. We just looked at dresses. skirts ans shoes in the Sunday Flayers. :hugs:
Angie

AKAMichelle
09-30-2008, 10:24 PM
I know how you feel. It is very liberating to finally be able to figure out who you are. I have been living on my own for the past 4 months. I got enough clothes to go full-time and almost have. I do almost all of shopping and errands as Michelle. The only time I am in male mode is when I am around the family / boys.

I bought a lot of things to make the transformation complete. At the end I decided that all of these clothes were meant for going out. I started meeting people and let them know about Michelle. Now I have one very accepting friend and we just spent a whole day together in the mountains looking at the fall color. You can read about it in the Out and About Section. You will need to make plans to get everything ready to bring the new you out of the closet. Once you do that, you will be out for good.

Good luck to you in your journey.

Tasha McIntyre
10-01-2008, 01:53 AM
A great story Jaylynn. Can you see through all that pink fog though?

Samantha Kelsey
10-01-2008, 02:15 AM
I remember my first wig. It was long and blonde and cheap. I waited until my wife and I were alone then got dressed with all the bits and full makeup. I turned away from the mirror as I put on the wig then turned around. WOW!! I didn't know whether I was going to have a heart attack or come in my knickers. When I came into my wife she just stood there with her mouth open (silent at last) she couldn't believe it. After that she had the dog on and got jealous of my looks saying that I never made such an effort if I went out with her. Now she's gone and I have six good quality wigs and all the other bits as well as a new woman (SO) who loves who I am.

suzy cool
10-01-2008, 02:26 AM
I know exactly how you feel. When I got my first wig my heart just about stopped when I looked in the mirror. I just couldn't stop grinning.

Pattie O
10-01-2008, 03:31 AM
I am also in a state of excitement for my dress fitting next week.I have asked about a wig also and the dressmaker is going to lend me a very expensive one to help with my look.Then when I get the chance Im going straight in to a wig store in my city and choose a wig.I always love having some assistance from a GG and when I rang about selecting my wig the SA said they are used to CDs coming in for fittings.I can see the pink fog on the horizon and I wonder if I can make it!!

:daydreaming:Pattie O

Always Susan
10-01-2008, 05:47 AM
I know what you mean girl! I,m in that pink fog also having just gotten a package from HerRoom. Some very lovely lingerie, the problem is I have to wait for the weekend to try them on. This is going to a hard few days.:daydreaming:
Susan

MelindaHow
10-01-2008, 07:05 AM
Thank you every one for your replies and encouragement,
Sherry, I love your pics. How big is your closet, 4000 sq/ft?
Seems like everytime you post your wearing a new outfit.:D

MlleErin, I love your avatar but it scares the Hell:devil: out of me!

Michelle, I would love to be able to go out dressed, but I still have a way to go. Need to get the courage up to shave my beard and mustache I've had since I could grow facial hair.

Suzy Cool, :D

You can make it Pattie!

Susan, I know what you mean. The week drags on with the anticipation of what lies ahead.

Deborah Jane
10-01-2008, 12:22 PM
Hi Jaylynn, i know how you feel :)
After i separated from my wife i started dressing again occasionally, then as time went on and i started buying new clothes and makeup, the dressing became more regular.
I started buying wigs [cheap fancy dress ones at first] and then one day i joined here.
I saw all the pretty girls here and discovered what was available to girls like us. Over the next few months i aquired better wigs and breast forms, i started experimenting more with makeup until one evening.....

Debs was born, she just kind of appeared in the mirror and she,s been here ever since :)

Tina B.
10-01-2008, 01:13 PM
Thank you Jaylynn, you reminded me what it was like along time ago for me, I remember my first wig, what a rush, I still enjoy getting a new one, but it is not the rush that first one was. Just like a new pair of shoes feel great, but I remember the first pair and learning to walk in them. Enjoy all of your first, they only happen once!
Tina B.