PDA

View Full Version : Anger

Tina P Hose
09-30-2008, 10:06 PM
I love to follow my favorite sports teams. I hurt inside when my favorite sports teams do not win. While dressed as girl my anger is not as bad, but in
the male mode I get very angry. While dressed I can take a loss in stride. However as a guy I become very angry, and yell and throw stuff. When I was with my ex-girlfriend, I did controll my anger. Maybe I should just slip into my pantyhose when MY team is playing. What do yawl think ?

Jessicaparkson
09-30-2008, 10:27 PM
I'm into psychology so I'll insert something about it here..

A really great way to further enjoy something is called association. If you enjoy watching sports then I assume it's a positive event (even if your team loses). So if you feel relaxed, like I do, when dressed then why not try what you suggested? You will have the wonderful thoughts and feelings of the hose while watching your team (double positives in my book). And if they lose then you'll be able to still feel relaxed since you have your "little secret" so to say. All in all I think it would be whatever works for you hun.

For me I know dressing is a release, a relaxation of both physical tension as well as mental. Society has put me up to being a particular type and I was forced for so long to go along with it. Dressing is a way of being who I am, not so much of rebellion, but more of just being comfortable. I haven't gotten the courage to be able to go out yet, so I live under the world's umbrella of conformity and preconceived notions that weren't suited to me. So I say, if you like it, and it helps you, why not? Hope my 2 cents helped girl.

Samantha Kelsey
10-01-2008, 02:01 AM
Yep, right on Tina. Im the same except I don't have anger but intolerance.

trannie T
10-01-2008, 02:03 AM
I don't know who your favorite team is but since you're in Missouri I recommend that you become a Royals fan. Becomming a Royals fan will give you ample opportunity to be gracious in defeat.