PDA

View Full Version : Costume Help? Please...

Ria
09-30-2008, 11:59 PM
This is what I've got going:

Sexy Nurse Outfit. I've purchased a pair of white 4" Mary Janes that would compliment a white running skort and a white button-up collared shirt, light tan pantyhose.

1. I'm self concious of looking too broad in the shoulders, any clothing or tip that hides that? I'm not trying to "pass" but I would like to look good.

2. How could I give this a Halloween twist? Gas-mask? I'm looking forward to wearing make-up so that's out. A prop of some kind?

3. What sexy costumes have you thought of?

It would give me confidence as my first time CDing in public that people percieved me as a guy who took the costume as far as he could and looks good rather than a crossdresser at a Halloween party (which is what I am I guess)

docrobbysherry
10-01-2008, 12:42 AM
Dress however u like for Halloween. If anyone says u look TOO GOOD, just say u'll mention that to your; sister, mother, girlfriend, neighbor, girl at work, or girlfriend of a friend, who helped u with your outfit!:devil:

Jess_cd32
10-01-2008, 02:35 AM
...........3. What sexy costumes have you thought of?

It would give me confidence as my first time CDing in public that people percieved me as a guy who took the costume as far as he could and looks good rather than a crossdresser at a Halloween party (which is what I am I guess)

Being tall and slim, alot doesn't look good on me like long classy dresses etc..., my calves are to thin, just over 6', so the look I would go for is kinda hookerish w/ knee high to thigh high boots to cover that, I'd go w/ white, as blacks more thinning, short mini to accentuate some upper legs and a**, short (faux) fur coat, I'd go blond and heavy makeup, esp. on the eyes. Now if I only had all that stuff together, I'd probably venture out....edit: for Halloween that is

Ria
10-01-2008, 10:18 AM
Great ideas! I'm on the right track.

fluffy_kingston
10-01-2008, 01:38 PM
A thin waistline should make your shoulders appear thinner. Vertical stripes also.

I want to be Alice in Wonderland for halloween, but since I will be with my daughter it will probably be a zombie instead.

CrossKimmy
10-01-2008, 02:11 PM
I would love to go as a sexy nurse or one of those other sexy costumes

they look so pretty!

MsEva
10-01-2008, 04:52 PM
You could go with the hottest Halloween costume of 2008,,,the Sarah Palin....updo, business suit, and funky glasses!:heehee:

Susan Loves Life
10-01-2008, 04:57 PM
A thin waistline should make your shoulders appear thinner. Vertical stripes also.

I want to be Alice in Wonderland for halloween, but since I will be with my daughter it will probably be a zombie instead.
Heck with it!! Surprise her, go as Alice - never know, she might like it too. :):)

suzy cool
10-01-2008, 05:24 PM
Just take the humour angle. Fake blood all down your arms and a big comedy syringe. Bound to get some fun comments.

Carroll
10-01-2008, 05:32 PM
Do your face like Heath Ledger's "Joker":D

DonnaT
10-01-2008, 06:30 PM
Was thinking of a cow girl outfit.

Jean prairie skirt, boots and a little hat. Hat's are easy to find at the costume and party stores.

Nicki B
10-01-2008, 07:08 PM
I'm self concious of looking too broad in the shoulders, any clothing or tip that hides that?

Err... Don't wear light colours (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/album.php?albumid=92&pictureid=1644)? :heehee:

Kayla_CD
10-01-2008, 07:14 PM
Just wear it as best you can, people will all be looking crazy that night, no one is going to be pointing at you and laughing. They'll most likely be checking out your ass in that outfit and discussing how confident you must be to wear that. No one gets outed on halloween for dressing too well, just congratulated.

Ria
10-02-2008, 12:43 AM
I love your comments Kayla...You Rock, I'm doing it!