PDA

View Full Version : My SO had a dream

Sarah.Dee
10-01-2008, 05:23 AM
Hi all,

From a previous thread you may be aware that my SO knows about the CDing but has never discussed it with me other than the usual 20 questions.
The other day she tells me she had a dream where i was with her, all dressed up and looking fine.

Could this be a realization that i am not going away?
Could this mean she has started to accept the way i am?

But alas still no conversation with her!! Should i speak to her or just bide my time?
What do you think

Sarah
XX

Bridged
10-01-2008, 07:07 AM
I definitely think that this may be her way of letting you know that she is ready to have a talk. She may just be waiting for you to bring up the subject. Give it a try, if she seems to be uncomfortable, take a step back and just let her know that you thought maybe it was time. Then let her know that when she is ready, you are there. good luck

LisaElizabeth
10-01-2008, 07:17 AM
Just ask her about the dream she had!! If she wants to talk it would give her the opening she needs. Then make certain you are a GOOD listener!!
Lisa E

Chari
10-01-2008, 09:18 AM
Go Slow! Really listen to all she has to say, which could be a lot or little. Don't try to saturate her mind with what YOU want to do. Compromise is the key, as both of you have to be comfortable with the situation. Keep us posted as to the progress.