PDA

View Full Version : Got to be pleased all around....

Sherry-Stephanie
10-01-2008, 06:04 AM
Wife went to the doctors yesterdday and had very good results....

BP was 130/60 and her sugar was 95 which is very good...and she's lost 11 lbs in little over a week....and her attitude is great....

She went shopping yesterday and all she was suppsoe to get for me was a of P/L peep toes with a 4.5" heel...she came who with two tops for one which is lovely yellow that will go with slacks skirts or jeans..also 4 pairs of shoes and another top and a pair of cute earrings....she also got some shoes for her some tops and a casual pant/top outfit....

She also has been checking out the forum here since she's joined...she's really begining to participate in this whole realm of activity and her attitude about life in general is really turning around...she went out last week and had her hair cut styled and colored....

So like my thread title says...got to be pleased all around....

Steph....

Joan Merrie
10-01-2008, 06:09 AM
That's great. Just don't forget about her needs. When my wife does something like that for me, I try to do something equally as nice for her.:hugs:

Ze xx
10-01-2008, 06:14 AM
That's lovely, I'm so pleased about her stats looking good, and well done on the weight loss. :cheer:

morgan51
10-01-2008, 06:15 AM
good for you enjoy but don't forget to do something nice for he too. Congrats on the great attitude what a nice thing it is when our so is supporting. Morgan

Patty
10-01-2008, 08:38 AM
Congrads that is great
Did you get her a gift??

Eileen
10-01-2008, 08:56 AM
Wonerful Sherry! I am so happy for you both!

Eileen

justmetoo
10-01-2008, 09:24 PM
That's great all around! :D

trannie T
10-01-2008, 11:21 PM
11 pounds in a week is a lot to lose, there is a good chance much or it is water, do not let her get discouraged when some of the weight comes back. Daily weigh ins will drive a person crazy, weight loss is not an overnight occurence it is done over a period of time. Keep it up, the key to success in most ventures is a positive attitude.

Inachis
10-01-2008, 11:35 PM
That does sound like great news. I am not sure of her past medical history, but a BP of 130/60 mmHg, FSBS of 95 mg/dl, and a 11 pound weight loss are good things. You should congratulate her on the achievement.

There is a concern, however, in that rapid weight loss can lead to a slurry of disturbing heart arrhythmia. Take care to see that she takes a multi-vitamin while losing so much weight, an do not let her be discouraged if the next check results in less of a weight loss as water counts for 80% of our bodies mass.

Tracii G
10-02-2008, 01:10 AM
Attitude is everything.Great news keep it up.

Tina B.
10-05-2008, 03:43 PM
Yes a gift for her is in order, but more important, a sincere thank you, and complements on how she is looking, lots of complements, 11 lbs is a big deal, I know the wife and I diet a lot, and it's not easy to lose that much even week one when water is part of that weight.
Tina B.